Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Waste of time
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/04/2018 05:11 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/04/2018 06:13 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: jdbman So , just to recap, if you are a woman , and you have a credible claim of sexual assault: men won't believe you men in power will mock you and ridicule you law enforcement won't interview witnesses who have information and Republicans will all be "satisfied".
That is exactly what should happen when a woman lies about an assault.
She's not lying. Biff Kavi and his drunken toady friend threw the little nerd girl down and bullied her in a sexual way. Somebody posted a meme earlier today that showed Ford's yearbook photo from that year and Kavanaugh's photo from that year and stated that she wasn't believable because she was and ugly nerd girl. Thing is, that is exactly the kind of kid that the Biffs of the world target. They don't go after the popular or the pretty girls because those girls will either fight back or raise a stink and people will believe the pretty and popular girl. They also always talk shit about some girl that they claim to pass around. Mila G. was the "Ree Nate" in my town.

-------------------------

Edited: 10/04/2018 at 06:15 PM by scombrid
 10/04/2018 06:25 PM

Bamboo

Is this the photo? I wouldn't say she is the dorky looking person. https://www.mercurynews.com/wp...RING-0926-10.jpg?w=620

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 10/04/2018 at 06:30 PM by Bamboo
 10/04/2018 06:27 PM

Bamboo

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 10/04/2018 08:02 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

You know she's telling the truth, as do most Republicans...they just don't care.

Thats a flat out BALD FACED LIE!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 10/04/2018 08:41 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Horseshit, you know I'm right.

How else do you explain his jacked up behavior? Nothing more than a silver spoon tantrum for getting caught grabbing them by the pussy.

I was right.
 10/05/2018 04:45 AM

Fish Killer

Horseshit, you know I'm right.

No....

You're a lying sack of shit!

(on another note...all of the people she claimed would corroborate her bullshit either contradicted her testament and/or absolutely sided and backed Kavanaugh!)

FOOL!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 10/05/2018 at 04:47 AM by Fish Killer
 10/05/2018 05:10 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

I just found a video of what I believe to be FK:

10/05/2018 05:40 AM

Cole

(on another note...all of the people she claimed would corroborate her bullshit either contradicted her testament and/or absolutely sided and backed Kavanaugh!)

Another outright lie. The farthest it went was I don't remember, unless of course they were fellow silver spooners.

I was right.
 10/05/2018 06:19 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Bamboo Is this the photo? I wouldn't say she is the dorky looking person. https://www.mercurynews.com/wp...RING-0926-10.jpg?w=620
That photo of Biff. Not that photo of Dr. Ford. I can't find the post, I think the mods poofed it because it was very misogynistic and I think the photo of Dr. Ford was fake. Regardless, the Biffs of the world don't do what he and judge are accused of having done to their fellow cool kids. They only bully those they know they can bully. Brock was the Biff in my school. His dad had several houses. Brock threw the keggers at his dads vacant beach front house. Brock had a reputation for getting belligerent and hitting girls when he was shit hammered. He's a state's attorney now.

10/05/2018 06:21 AM

scombrid

Hey, Biff's high school clique and college frat brothers vouch for him. That is good enough, right? There is no need to interview his and her casual contemporaries, friends are always going to dime out their friends when questioned.

10/05/2018 06:23 AM

Fish Killer

Another outright lie. The farthest it went was I don't remember, unless of course they were fellow silver spooners.

Fucking Liar!

Not knowing Kavanaugh AT ALL...OR ever met him is far far far from 'I dont remember'!

ASSHOLE

"WASHINGTON TIMES - Leland Keyser, the high school friend Christine Blasey Ford counted on to corroborate her sexual assault charges, has told the FBI she has no knowledge of the supposed 1982 party or the accused, Brett Kavanaugh.

Howard J. Walsh III, her attorney, told The Washington Times that she met with the FBI on Saturday.

Asked if she had repeated the same two statements she provided the Senate Judiciary Committee, the lawyer answered, "yes."

Before the FBI interview, Mr. Walsh submitted two statements to the Senate committee, both saying the same thing.

"Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford," Mr. Walsh said.

After Mr. Trump ordered an FBI investigation last Friday, Mr. Walsh submitted a reaffirming statement to the committee.

"Ms. Keyser asked that I communicate to the Committee her willingness to cooperate fully with the FBI's supplemental investigation of Dr. Christine Ford's allegations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh," Mr. Walsh said. "However, as my client has already made clear, she does not know Judge Kavanaugh and has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford."

All told, she has now provided the same account three times.
"

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/05/2018 06:24 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: scombrid

Originally posted by: Bamboo

Is this the photo? I wouldn't say she is the dorky looking person.
https://www.mercurynews.com/wp...RING-0926-10.jpg?w=620

That photo of Biff. Not that photo of Dr. Ford. I can't find the post, I think the mods poofed it because it was very misogynistic and I think the photo of Dr. Ford was fake. Regardless, the Biffs of the world don't do what he and judge are accused of having done to their fellow cool kids. They only bully those they know they can bully. Brock was the Biff in my school. His dad had several houses. Brock threw the keggers at his dads vacant beach front house. Brock had a reputation for getting belligerent and hitting girls when he was shit hammered. He's a state's attorney now.

The biffs were fans of gang rape - they called it training - at my high school and no one ever said a word. I haven't followed any of them, but I'm sure some are in positions of power.

I was right.
 10/05/2018 06:27 AM

Cole

"Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford,"

Like I said, she doesn't remember.

DAmn you are stupid.

I was right.

Edited: 10/05/2018 at 06:28 AM by Cole
 10/05/2018 06:29 AM

Fish Killer

"Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford,"

Like I said, she doesn't remember.

DAmn you are stupid.

FUCKING IDIOT!

"Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh"

Damn you are stupid!

'Does not know' and 'does not remember' are TWO DIFFERENT STATEMENTS, MORON!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 10/05/2018 at 06:32 AM by Fish Killer
 10/05/2018 06:31 AM

Cole

There would be dozens of people I didn't know at parties when I was in high school.

So your point is?

I was right.
 10/05/2018 06:32 AM

Fish Killer

There would be dozens of people I didn't know at parties when I was in high school.

So your point is?

'The farthest it went was I don't remember'

FUCKING LIAR!

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/05/2018 06:44 AM

scombrid

I went to prep school in the city where Brock was the Biff. But I lived in the land of peanuts and hogs. Biff in my town was heir to a hog fortune. There was a prep school in my county but it was founded in 1962. You can imagine why that happened in a rural county "south of the James" Biff G. went to the all white 1962 country academy. At age 16 he had a cigarette boat powered by blown 454s. It would run about 120 mph. He kept that boat down on Gaston. He had a 21' Baha that would run about 80 that was his "panty dropper" that he kept for running the river in town. He rear-ended a workboat in an idle zone on a blind curve in the river. He never got charged with anything even though he sent 6 people into intensive care and destroyed both boats. Fucker sold all his inherited shares to the Chinese a few years ago. But he earned it all by walking the straight narrow path through school of hard knocks.

01/17/2019 06:36 PM

goynleft

Joined Forum: 01/12/2010

Originally posted by: Cole More typical Republican BS. The FBI looked at nothing: Didn't interview Ford or Kav or the second accuser or any of the friends with information. Not that this is surprising, considering the White House set it up.
He was confirmed and she was tossed to the curb by the DIMS. Another fail.
 01/17/2019 06:48 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: goynleft

More typical Republican BS.

The FBI looked at nothing: Didn't interview Ford or Kav or the second accuser or any of the friends with information. Not that this is surprising, considering the White House set it up.

He was confirmed and she was tossed to the curb by the DIMS. Another fail.

Yep, put there by the President of Morality.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Waste of time

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .