Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Puerto Rico?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/13/2018 06:29 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/13/2018 06:29 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

trump said he did a Good Job.

he didn't. not even close. the island is still a disaster. fact!

trump is a LIAR!

fact!

deal with it...
 09/14/2018 05:14 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Actually, "The best job ever!"

Tired of this guy yet? lol

-------------------------
I was right.
 09/14/2018 05:55 AM

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I'm tired of politics and politicians as a whole, other than for the obvious humor factor of course. Don't get sandy wax and knots all in your panties. Accept the fact Washington is totally fubar and on the verge of implosion. Just kick back and enjoy the show. We're nearing the final act.
 09/14/2018 06:12 AM

Cole

Politics is a profession. Government is not a business. There are three branches of government for a reason.

It's time we acknowledge these facts.

Zeus, you voted for and defend Trump at every step, you and your kind ARE the problem.

I was right.
 09/17/2018 07:25 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: sandi trump said he did a Good Job. he didn't. not even close. the island is still a disaster. fact! trump is a LIAR! fact! deal with it...
What did he do wrong? One thing that we can say for certain is that PR had set itself up for something like what it experience. Progs had run that territory forever and, as is always the case, had run it into the ground. It was bankrupt and without any semblance of a decent infrastructure. So this was bound to happen. Only so much we conservatives can do to undo the devastation caused by progs in a short time period. Progs are the problem.

I :heart; Q
 09/17/2018 08:26 AM

Greensleeves

"What did he do wrong?" Are you kidding? He engaged in a childish bull$hit twitter war with Puerto Rican authorities and then pulled a George W "mission accomplished" as people were dying. Tspank again shows what GOP and martini blinders will do to an aging pasty male.

How much FEMA money was diverted to ICE?

Edited: 09/17/2018 at 08:27 AM by Greensleeves
 09/17/2018 09:09 AM

johnnyboy

You ask what did he do wrong, then you ignore all of the answers. Lying about the body count, complaining about having to spend any money, agreeing to wipe out their debt only to be whispered that no one wanted that, hell even suspending the Jones Act, not mobilizing the military for the humanitarian relief, not listening to the mayor about the problems and only seeing those problems as criticism of himself. The list goes on.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/17/2018 09:48 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Trollpablo's just gotta troll.

He knows exactly what a trainwreck Agent Orange is- he's pissed his messiah turned out to be such a dope.. so he trolls on.

When America was "great"

Edited: 09/17/2018 at 09:49 AM by fishkller
 09/17/2018 10:19 AM

tpapablo

Still waiting. and I will keep waiting because you progs have nothing. The military got involved in PR immediately and the administration waived the Jones Act. Mind you, waiving the jones act accomplished nothing. The problem was distribution of the what did arrive. That was difficult due to PR corruption, bad infrastructure and storm damage. The problems stemmed from progs running that territory for so long.

I :heart; Q
 09/17/2018 12:17 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

^^^ Damn, after all this time debating, it turns out that Tpap has all the answers! LOL

When America was "great"
 09/17/2018 05:46 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: fishkller

^^^ Damn, after all this time debating, it turns out that Tpap has all the answers! LOL

Sure he does.
"Rick Scott is doing a fine job."
"Acid rain is hoax."
"We are brainwashed sheep and infatuated with youtube video douche bags. Well, thanks guys for the insightful and undoubtedly expert analysis of my psyche. I never knew that about myself. I will work on that."
"Anyone who "enabled" this modern day Hitler is a dumb, deplorable, racist, sexist, homophobic, unpatriotic, Russian sympathizing, toothless moron."
etcetera etcetera.....
Ladies and gentlemen: he's got a million of em.......
Lie. Spin. Distract.
and then: simply make shit up.....Genius!

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 09/17/2018 at 05:48 PM by nukeh2o
 09/18/2018 05:16 AM

Cole

I can't believe Gillum hasn't used the footage of Trump tossing the paper towels in an add against the Trumpette Disantis.

I was right.
 09/18/2018 08:55 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

His fucking up in PR for whatever reason(s) have a net effect that immigration to the US is making some states swing blue or purple.. Ironic.. The blue I-4 corridor has expanded its borders.. And Other Hispanic states likewise.. He has also definitely turned out to a motivator for the doc.. True that it's only over after the last vote is counted, but I'm really not feeling too much gloom here.. Time will tell..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .