Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Is the Kavanagh confirmation the end of Trump's usefulness?
Topic Summary: or just Trump's end?
Created On: 09/13/2018 12:55 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/19/2018 12:14 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

For sure. It just shows all Americans how the GOP hates women. This is all good news for the Dems!
 09/19/2018 12:49 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Greensleeves For sure. It just shows all Americans how the GOP hates women. This is all good news for the Dems!
There you go. Progs assume that all women are idiots. It is a natural assumption as prog women are stupid and progs only interact with their own, since no one else will. But, most women are not stupid. For example, Trump won the votes of the majority of white women. But very few women believe that the GOP hates women. That is ridiculous on its face. Only a prog could believe this and stuff like the Trump-Russia collusion insanity.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 09/19/2018 12:59 PM

Greensleeves

Yeah that's why we nominate women for President.

Tspank taking lying lessons from Rick Scott! Have you seen his mindless commercials? Only an aging hateful non-surfing cracker would believe him!
 09/19/2018 01:46 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Yeah that's why we nominate women for President. Tspank taking lying lessons from Rick Scott! Have you seen his mindless commercials? Only an aging hateful non-surfing cracker would believe him!
Progs hate women, See, e.g., Palin and Ivanka and Melania Trump? Seems that progs only like women who are corrupt shrews. Hell progs didn't even like Clinton. Rejected her twice. No, haven't seen a Scott campaign commercial. Wouldn't matter if I did. I don't decide how I am going to vote based on commercials. Instead, I have a fool proof system for selecting the right person to vote for. I try to get a sense of the level of hatred the progs have for a candidate and vote based on that. If progs love someone, I will vote against them. If they hate a candidate, I will vote for them. After over 40 years of voting, I have not found a better system. Works every time.

09/19/2018 01:54 PM

Greensleeves

Ooh a classmate of Ms. Ford's has a recollection. Your pasty white pervert is perfect for the hateful aged GOP.
 09/19/2018 02:30 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Ooh a classmate of Ms. Ford's has a recollection. Your pasty white pervert is perfect for the hateful aged GOP.
He sure is. Another loss for progs. Life is good, eh? And, most likely, it will get even better. Can't imagine Kavanaugh ruling in favor of progs very often after this. Can you? As a lawyer, there are times that you have to do things that piss off the judge. But as a rule, it is not a good idea. Progs, apparently haven't discovered that pearl of wisdom. Think it is an fluke that Thomas is the most conservative Justice? Yeah, Kavanaugh will be sticking to the progs for decades to come.

09/19/2018 07:52 PM

Cole

Can't imagine Kavanaugh ruling in favor of progs very often after this.

Eh, the rest of the "conservative" judges have been fine so far; abortion, gambling, Obamacare, gay marriage, hell, they even gutted the Citizens United loophole that hid superpac donations. All of a sudden the NRA goes broke without the foreign donations. lol

I was right.
 09/20/2018 08:36 AM

Greensleeves

GOP thinks they want he said she said (no FBI investigation). Well that will make them look like the total misogynists they are. And the result? GOP loses Senate.

Imagine if they actually showed some class and did the right thing? Might just save themselves the Senate?

They are all in to lose!
 09/22/2018 12:44 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Let's see how the kav issue goes. Have a feeling that the 'me too' has seen the makeup of the committees and that alone will bring much needed 'change' to the system.. Hint for a successful confirmations - minority women are probably safer bets all things being equal, .. Someone who will possibly grow up to be a white haired male - take your chances with the skeletons... Also high time to change the coo items 'look'... They widened up real quick and don't want to even open their mouths.. She should be non negotiable and only answer questions asked directly by the white haired men.. Time to 'clean house'.. Is her testimony to the clown circus necessary to make a point and change? Note able that neither kava or his best buddy refuses to lie to congress - crime and deal breakers there.. Fucked one way or another... No win... If they decide to play hardball with her she should refuse.. May be more successful if she refuses and goes public.. Unlimited time on all networks.. Doubt faux will be carrying any of it.. The other networks can follow suit and not put any gop rebuttals on the air either.. Tit for tat.. Even if they Win the battle but you loose the war.. Pass the popcorn..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
 09/23/2018 05:27 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

GOP thinks they want he said she said (no FBI investigation). Well that will make them look like the total misogynists they are. And the result? GOP loses Senate.

Imagine if they actually showed some class and did the right thing? Might just save themselves the Senate?

They are all in to lose!

Yep, run McConnel's own words daily till the election and the Dems will walk into the Senate...and House for that matter.

He attempted to rape her and we don't care! Really? lol

I was right.
 09/24/2018 08:29 AM

johnnyboy

I think that the latest defense of Kavanagh, the one where a baby is being held by a hooters waitress is cuffing her boob says "now he can never run for office" is just the kind of minimization that the GOP likes. All men, they are saying, were drunk at a high school party and tried to force a girl into a room, rip her clothes off, put their hands over the girls' mouths to shut them up. Boys will be boys. It was so long ago. What kind of lesson are we learning now? Is this fair, would anyone ever pass? So political.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/24/2018 09:00 AM

Cole

Are all priests were expected to molest too?

Can anything change in this male dominated society? Sure, vote in women....that's what I did in the election a few weeks ago.

I was right.
 09/24/2018 09:09 AM

goynleft

Joined Forum: 01/12/2010

Back in 1989 I was at Brassy's and Cole flashed his penis at a group of us in the restroom and proceeded to grope one of us, we all pushed him away and ran out of the bathroom. What I say is the truth. He is GUILTY, period!
 09/24/2018 09:16 AM

Cole

Drag her over the coals before she even speaks her piece, that's the Republican way.

Vote Blue.

I was right.
 09/24/2018 09:18 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: goynleft

Back in 1989 I was at Brassy's and Cole flashed his penis at a group of us in the restroom and proceeded to grope one of us, we all pushed him away and ran out of the bathroom.

What I say is the truth. He is GUILTY, period!

Which night? Who was the DJ? Who was in the group? Was it after midnight?

I was right.
 09/24/2018 10:24 AM

Greensleeves

It's all coming out. Kav is a serial pervert! Still probably the classiest guy Trump has ever known to include Sarah S.
 09/24/2018 06:25 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Avenetti at it again.. coming out now on Rachael Maddow with more dirt on kav et al. More 'me too', with witnesses and victims... College stuff here, not high school.. The flood gates have been opened.. Love to see the religious right showing their true colors and utter hypocracy.. Definitely going to motivate the independant and other women's vote this election.. Going to let the committee, and the public, know details in the next few days... Seems like he thinks she's very credible - and so far he is a straight shooter.. Trump is shitting his pants now.. Trumps 'ace up the sleeve' is toast.. Any man want to run better be a true Saint - if not they ruin their careers and families forever - every one of the men trump has an eye on probably has lots of skeletons in there.. Maybe even the women.. Swings both ways.. Game over..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

Edited: 09/24/2018 at 06:38 PM by surfsail
 09/24/2018 08:39 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Back in 1989 I was at Brassy's and Cole flashed his penis at a group of us in the restroom and proceeded to grope one of us, we all pushed him away and ran out of the bathroom.

Your questions dont matter!

You're guilty as hell....

BECAUSE HE SAYS SO!

(Typical prog commie democrap bullshit!)

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/25/2018 02:40 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Gotta love this comment from him last night: In an interview with Fox News earlier Monday, Kavanaugh vehemently denied allegations Avenatti alluded to on Twitter. "That's totally false and outrageous," he said. "I have never done any such thing, known about any such thing. When I was in high school, and I went to an all-boys Catholic high school where I was focused on academics and athletics and going to church every Sunday at Little Flower and working on my service projects and friendships." He almost makes himself out to be a priest......

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 09/25/2018 04:49 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

Your questions dont matter!

You're guilty as hell....

BECAUSE HE SAYS SO!

(Typical prog commie democrap bullshit!)

Sure they do, if you are going to accuse me, you had best know the details. I will.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Is the Kavanagh confirmation the end of Trump's us...

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .