Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Gunimals, puppy pistols
Topic Summary: and first grenaders
Created On: 08/06/2018 08:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/06/2018 08:56 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

kinderguardians

Today we're going to teach you how to stop these naughty men and help them take a long nap." Guns are dressed up as stuffed toys called Gunimals, including Puppy Pistol, Gunny Rabbit, and "one for the girls," the Uzicorn. How do you use it? Here's a handy song Van Cleave sings, to the tune of "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes: "Aim at the head, not the shoulders, not the toes."

"Toddlers are pure, uncorrupted by Fake News or homosexuality. They don't worry if it's politically correct to shoot a mentally deranged gunman, they'll just do it. The science behind this program is proven. At age four, a child processes images 80 percent faster than an adult. Meaning that essentially, like owls, they can see in slow motion. Children under 5 also have elevated levels of the pheromone Blink-182, produced by part of the liver known as the Rita Ora. This allows nerve reflexes to travel along the Cardi B neural pathway to the Wiz Khalifa 40 percent faster, saving time and saving lives." (Here Pratt is clearly reading a script, not understanding that he's reciting jibberish, but it's in the spirit of promoting the same child-shooter cause.)

"The intensive three-week Kinderguardian course introduces specially selected [children] from 12 to four years old to pistols, rifles, semi-automatics, and a rudimentary knowledge of mortars. In less than a month, less than a month, a first grader can become a first grenader."

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 08/06/2018 09:46 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

08/06/2018 12:24 PM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

Really Hap? I would have thought that you had a bit more mature sense of humor than that.
 08/06/2018 12:48 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: chopola

Really Hap? I would have thought that you had a bit more mature sense of humor than that.

What's immature about the video and the show? It shows how careless, clueless, and stupid these people are as well those that follow them blindly. The guy deserves awards for this work. He already exposed a racist representative and it got him removed. Nothing immature here at all. It's ridiculous. This guy was a Sheriff and the leader of the so called "cold case posse" but he couldn't realize he was being set up for a joke. What an idiot.
 08/06/2018 01:41 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

And we voted to put these people in charge of the government.

-------------------------
I was right.
 08/06/2018 02:25 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Cole

And we voted to put these people in charge of the government.

Hey now.... It wasn't 'we" it was "they". I had nothing to to do with this hahaha. I you watch the show you'll see most of the people "they" hate can easily spot the bullshit, and it is not fabricated. You can see the difference in reactions immediately. What an amazing exposé.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .