Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Russia meeting
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/30/2018 04:51 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/02/2018 07:27 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

LOOK! the fire hydrant replied! ^^
 08/02/2018 10:30 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

I have never tried to hide my true colors. Putin wasn't the one who ruined places like California and most big cities. Putin didn't ruin our education system. Putin didn't purposely relegate most minorities to the underclass. Putin didn't slash our defense spending. Putin isn't advocating that we do away with ICE and let everyone in the world walk into our country. I'd take him without hesitation over progs. He is nowhere near as dangerous to our country as progs.

A morally corrupt dictator who oversee a failed state is better?

Well, we have the morally corrupt dictator part (see Trump) and he (see Trump again) is working on the second part, so you just might get your wish.

Funny, remember when you thought debt was a bad thing. lol

-------------------------
I was right.
 08/02/2018 11:46 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

The debt is a bad thing. I haven't changed there one bit. Progs have though. It wasn't nothing when the PiC was setting debt records. Hell, some of you thought that it was a good thing. As I said, Trump is performing miracles - he is slowly but surely converting progs into conservatives. They hate national debt now. They finally see Russia as an enemy. They are against tariffs. They love the FBI and CIA. Patriotism is important again. If this keeps up, progs will be throwing tea into Boston Harbor by the end of Trump's first term.

I :heart; Q
 08/02/2018 12:12 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

LOOK! the fire hydrant replied! ^^

LOL Speaking of posts that no one cares about ^^^

You have a HAP thread to find and fail to be funny on

When America was "great"
 08/02/2018 06:59 PM

Cole

The debt is a bad thing. I haven't changed there one bit. Progs have though. It wasn't nothing when the PiC was setting debt records. Hell, some of you thought that it was a good thing.

As I said, Trump is performing miracles - he is slowly but surely converting progs into conservatives. They hate national debt now. They finally see Russia as an enemy. They are against tariffs. They love the FBI and CIA. Patriotism is important again. If this keeps up, progs will be throwing tea into Boston Harbor by the end of Trump's first term.

Obama brought us of of a depression, that takes money. The spending under Obama, once the crisis was averted, exploded when Republicans took hold of the checkbook. He and the Democrats did a good job before the obstruction and fiscal saboteurs too over. Trump is taking us to a whole new level, but hey when you cut the US's income by 40% and refuse to close loopholes, what do you expect? $350 billion in borrowing in this quarter alone...and in a solid economy? Or is the economy solid? Could be fake numbers, we are talking about Trump the king snake oil salesman after all. lol

Russia invaded a neighboring country, no one thought they were our friends. But, yes, I don't see the Russian people as the enemy, just the government. Putin isn't, has never been and will never be friend of the United States.

The idiot imposed tariffs with no backup plan at all. We can't make what he made 25% more expensive. Fuggin clueless clown. Actually, clueless amateur is more appropriate.

Patriotism is fine, Nationalism kills countries. You should learn the difference.

I was right.

Edited: 08/02/2018 at 07:04 PM by Cole
 08/03/2018 06:47 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Even the most Friedmanian anti-Keyensian economists think that it is ludicris to be run a deficit that is 5% of GDP during a period of near full employment. Doing so guarantees that there are no methods to mitigate an economic down turn. Smart people pay down debt when times are good and only use credit to get through hard times. Current government is doing the opposite so when the next recession cycle rolls through the government will be utterly bankrupt. They'll then scream about deficits and try to implement austerity at exactly the wrong time and make the natural recession even worse by exacerbating the contraction. But that is probably their plan. Loot the treasury when times are good and then stuff their money in mattresses and hide behind their armed guards when the bread lines start. Now would be a good time to freeze or trim government spending AND increase taxes at the high end (just back to where they were before the huge tax stimulus that they passed last year) and pay down some debt so there is wiggle room when the bad times come.

08/03/2018 06:52 AM

scombrid

You know, people are blaming the Russians for the disinfo campaign these days. Don't forget though all the Jade Helm, Pizzagate, DHS Bullet, Fema Coffin, Birther, and Truther bullshit disinformation that Infowars et al. were pushing and that many Republicans were amplifying. Trump was a mega birther. Congressmen were calling for DHS bullet investigations and such. Russians just joined up with a homegrown disinfo campaign that was already underway.

08/03/2018 07:11 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: scombrid Now would be a good time to freeze or trim government spending AND increase taxes at the high end (just back to where they were before the huge tax stimulus that they passed last year) and pay down some debt so there is wiggle room when the bad times come.
um, yeah. good luck with that!
 08/03/2018 07:59 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: scombrid Even the most Friedmanian anti-Keyensian economists think that it is ludicris to be run a deficit that is 5% of GDP during a period of near full employment. Doing so guarantees that there are no methods to mitigate an economic down turn. Smart people pay down debt when times are good and only use credit to get through hard times. Current government is doing the opposite so when the next recession cycle rolls through the government will be utterly bankrupt. They'll then scream about deficits and try to implement austerity at exactly the wrong time and make the natural recession even worse by exacerbating the contraction. But that is probably their plan. Loot the treasury when times are good and then stuff their money in mattresses and hide behind their armed guards when the bread lines start. Now would be a good time to freeze or trim government spending AND increase taxes at the high end (just back to where they were before the huge tax stimulus that they passed last year) and pay down some debt so there is wiggle room when the bad times come.
Disagree about the tax increases, but otherwise agree with you.

08/03/2018 08:32 AM

Greensleeves

Cole's right about the recession spending and it quickly went down ($1.5T deficit in 2009 and down to $500B by 2014). Under Twitler the deficit next year is projected to be almost $1T again with no sign of improvement. Dopes like Tspank are just happy to get his scraps from his billionaire overlord as part of the tax giveaway to the rich.
 08/03/2018 11:33 AM

Cole

Remember when this used to run day in and day out across the Fox misinfo network?

I wonder why the took it away?

I was right.
 08/03/2018 12:19 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Cole's right about the recession spending and it quickly went down ($1.5T deficit in 2009 and down to $500B by 2014). Under Twitler the deficit next year is projected to be almost $1T again with no sign of improvement. Dopes like Tspank are just happy to get his scraps from his billionaire overlord as part of the tax giveaway to the rich.
Congress controls the spending. I wold note that the Dems weren't demanding that be less spending when the last spending bill was up for a vote. To the contrary, they were celebrating the passage of that bill. Many Republicans were trying to get spending reduced but, in the end, enough Republicans went along and approved a huge budget. Trump told Congress not to present anything like that to him again. Let's hope that he sticks to his guns. If shutting down the gov't is what it takes to reduce the deficit, so be it. I fully support that.

08/04/2018 07:08 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Cole's right about the recession spending and it quickly went down ($1.5T deficit in 2009 and down to $500B by 2014). Under Twitler the deficit next year is projected to be almost $1T again with no sign of improvement. Dopes like Tspank are just happy to get his scraps from his billionaire overlord as part of the tax giveaway to the rich.

Congress controls the spending. I wold note that the Dems weren't demanding that be less spending when the last spending bill was up for a vote. To the contrary, they were celebrating the passage of that bill. Many Republicans were trying to get spending reduced but, in the end, enough Republicans went along and approved a huge budget. Trump told Congress not to present anything like that to him again. Let's hope that he sticks to his guns. If shutting down the gov't is what it takes to reduce the deficit, so be it. I fully support that.

Perhaps one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

Edited: 08/04/2018 at 07:09 AM by HAPDigital
 08/04/2018 08:39 PM

tpapablo

Hap, don't care what you think. You should strive to change that. It would make you a better person.

08/04/2018 10:35 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Hap, don't care what you think. You should strive to change that. It would make you a better person.

Eh, I could care less what you think. I'm solid. However, that post makes me realize you are dumb AF or you're just a troll. Either way, it shows your true colors.
 08/05/2018 08:30 AM

Cole

Congress controls the spending.

Yes, spending exploded when Republicans retook congress, yet you blamed Obama. Were you confused, drunk or both?

And Tpap, I see truth doesn't really matter to you either. Is Trump is making liars out of the one-time honest?

"The House passed the $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill, 256-167, with 145 Republicans and 111 Democrats voting "yes." The "no" votes came from 90 Republicans and 77 Democrats."

I was right.

Edited: 08/05/2018 at 08:35 AM by Cole
 08/06/2018 06:43 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Congress controls the spending. Yes, spending exploded when Republicans retook congress, yet you blamed Obama. Were you confused, drunk or both? And Tpap, I see truth doesn't really matter to you either. Is Trump is making liars out of the one-time honest? "The House passed the $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill, 256-167, with 145 Republicans and 111 Democrats voting "yes." The "no" votes came from 90 Republicans and 77 Democrats."
Republicans absolutely are to blame. My point is that dems would be worse.

08/06/2018 01:45 PM

Cole

Dems voted in a $600 billion stimulus package to boost a failing economy and you freaked out.

Republicans voted in a $1.5 trillion stimulus to boost a good economy and you cheered.

And your point is wrong, more Republicans than Democrats voted for the bill.

I was right.
 08/06/2018 03:16 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Alt Right , Alt Reality

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 08/06/2018 05:21 PM

scombrid

Alt reality is right. The fishermen, recreational and pro, that are being impacted by the algae blooms are screaming about The State not doing anything. One professional guide down Caloosahatchee way has a youtube video getting tons of hits where he complains that The State will write him a ticket for violating fish, game, manatee, etc... protection laws but isn't being held accountable for the horrible water quality. They don't seem to have noticed yet which party has had full control of the water management districts and DEP for a very long time now. They don't seem to have noticed Mosaic sending Pam Bondi up to Washington to join with the Mississippi basin states in trying to block implementation of the multi-state Chesapeake Bay agreement. They don't seem to care about Pruit/Trump/Wheeler gutting enforcement of the Clear Water Act even though every major sportsman's organization including BASS and Izaac Walton League (not exactly bastions of libtardedness) oppose EPA on this direction. They are complaining that the water isn't being sent south and that there is no movement to put in motion the projects needed to make that happen. Who do they think has been in control of the Amendment 1 money? Florida GOP. Negron is the only one that has tried to approach doing the right thing on the water quality front and that is because his district is ground zero for cyanobacteria blooms and the rich folks don't like the dead fish. I don't know what bizarro world they are in.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Russia meeting

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .