Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Immigrant families separated at border struggle to find each other
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/26/2018 09:01 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/18/2018 07:53 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: wtf
I was very clear and I was not asking about the overall issue, I was simply asking whether or not you supported this particular policy put in place by this administration, which is a yes/no question. One either supports it, or they do not - there is no grey area on this one.

The zero tolerance policy as currently being implemented, no I do not support it. I would less of a problem with the zero tolerance policy resulting in return to country of origin.

Tit for tat, no point in that.

06/18/2018 07:53 AM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

sounds like the entire family should be turned away at the border together, but im sure you all wont like that either
 06/18/2018 07:54 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Illegal entry into a soveriegn nation is unacceptable

Separating children from their parents and then not being able to reunite them is unnacceptable.

If you break the LAW... YOU will be separated from your children too...and thrown in jail!

ASSHOLE!

Oh look, the wife beating fake christian has shown up. LMFAO at you ya big pussy...

Oh look....the wife beating fake human has responded! LMFAO at YOU ya BIG mangina!

#FakeChristian

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/18/2018 07:56 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Lock them up!

The closure of a walmart is a boon for customs and border protection. Making jobs for Americans to watch kids. Another way for the corporate incarceration model to win!
 06/18/2018 08:07 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: miker

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

You "called" it?

Bleeding heart? Do you think basic human decency and compassion is a sign of weakness or unmanly?

You fucking bootlickers are all the same. I've got a legitimate question for you, how do those boots taste, bootlicker?

Yeah... called it:

I am sure my question is going to piss off a couple of our bleeding hearts, but it is a fair question.

You seem pretty triggered.

Ya think?!

Let me tell you why. Beyond the shear annoyance at your trolling, the sentiments you express (it's the law, don't blame the cops, just doing their job, etc.) is how genocide happens.

The holocaust didn't happen only because if the Nazis, it happened because regular Germans rationalized and ignored what the Nazis were doing.

Remember that we established clearly at Nuremberg that "just following orders" is no defense to crimes against humanity.

Anyone, from the jack booted thugs on the border, to the guards, to the politicians, down to even you bootlicking internet trolls who don't speak out against it are complicit and guilty.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/18/2018 08:15 AM

johnny

unfettered migration from central and south america is genocide

why don't you advocate for the annexation of the entire american continent (aside from canada - I suppose they are not a shithole)?
 06/18/2018 08:16 AM

miker

Making the jump straight to the holocaust and Nazis. You are being a sensationalist and a drama queen. More importantly, you are just being stupid Rusty. There is zero rationality in any of what you just said as applied to this situation.

06/18/2018 08:32 AM

RustyTruck

Making the jump straight to the holocaust and Nazis. You are being a sensationalist and a drama queen. More importantly, you are just being stupid Rusty. There is zero rationality in any of what you just said as applied to this situation.

Children are being taken from their parents and imprisoned in cages by the United States government.

Again I'll ask, how do those boots taste Mike?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

06/18/2018 08:33 AM

johnny

dont break the law and you can keep your kids

happens all the time to us citizens

also, how can you be sure these adults are in fact the parents and you are not advocating for child sex traffickers?

06/18/2018 08:36 AM

miker

Why don't you tell me. All you are doing about it is whining on the internet.

Don't worry though, the second there is even an inkling of a possibility that our border patrol is going to start systematically executing these people, I will be right there fighting them with every single veteran I know, who would do exactly the same to the man. I suspect I wouldn't see you there, though, because it would involve doing something more than crying on internet forums and wearing pink pussy hats. At least you will be able to rest easily knowing the situation was in good hands.
 06/18/2018 08:36 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: johnny

A bootlicker says what?

06/18/2018 08:37 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

It isn't like children carry ID's or anything. We don't know who these people are or whether or not they are with their parents. This is part of the problem. We need to know who is in our country.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/18/2018 08:39 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

sounds like the entire family should be turned away at the border together, but im sure you all wont like that either

NO, we aren't monsters.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 06/18/2018 08:39 AM

johnny

A bootlicker says what?

no argument, nice

and you missed this part:

also, how can you be sure these adults are in fact the parents and you are not advocating for child sex traffickers?
 06/18/2018 08:44 AM

RustyTruck

Why don't you tell me. All you are doing about it is whining on the internet.

Don't worry though, the second there is even an inkling of a possibility that our border patrol is going to start systematically executing these people, I will be right there fighting them with every single veteran I know, who would do exactly the same to the man. I suspect I wouldn't see you there, though, because it would involve doing something more than crying on internet forums and wearing pink pussy hats. At least you will be able to rest easily knowing the situation was in good hands.

Oh yeah, you're a real internet hero yourself. We don't expect to see you or the rest of the mall ninjas in this fight. Keep on trolling.

06/18/2018 08:45 AM

RustyTruck

We're not even sure bootlickers like YOU aren't child sex traffickers.

06/18/2018 08:46 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: johnny unfettered migration from central and south america is genocide why don't you advocate for the annexation of the entire american continent (aside from canada - I suppose they are not a shithole)?

I have an annecdote that miker will likely dismiss with "cool story bro" but I'll write it anyway.

My brother lives in Watauga County, NC. Being the home of ASU and in the ritzy tourist zone that includes the very wealthy Blowing Rock area, Watauga is one of the riches counties in southern Appalachia.

And yet in the past week he, on two separate occassions, has found a baggy of meth crystals and a loaded syringe on his property while out mowing the back 40.  Cops are swamped with the drug problem there.

Guess what are the top political hot topics up there though? Getting more money for local law enforcement to deal with meth, pills, and heroin? Nope. Abortion and Immigration are all the hill billy Trump voters are worried about. They are killing themselves with drugs and shooting each other in petty feud disputes but they are terrified of the white genocide, like Johnny.

06/18/2018 08:46 AM

johnny

Originally posted by: WG

NO, we aren't monsters.

why take the lazy approach? why dont you go down to central and south america and fix their problems so they dont have to travel the trail of tears, get raped, and come here illegally?

06/18/2018 08:47 AM

johnny

Originally posted by: scombrid

Originally posted by: johnny unfettered migration from central and south america is genocide why don't you advocate for the annexation of the entire american continent (aside from canada - I suppose they are not a shithole)?

I have an annecdote that miker will likely dismiss with "cool story bro" but I'll write it anyway.

My brother lives in Watauga County, NC. Being the home of ASU and in the ritzy tourist zone that includes the very wealthy Blowing Rock area, Watauga is one of the riches counties in southern Appalachia.

And yet in the past week he, on two separate occassions, has found a baggy of meth crystals and a loaded syringe on his property while out mowing the back 40.  Cops are swamped with the drug problem there.

Guess what are the top political hot topics up there though? Getting more money for local law enforcement to deal with meth, pills, and heroin? Nope. Abortion and Immigration are all the hill billy Trump voters are worried about. They are killing themselves with drugs and shooting each other in petty feud disputes but they are terrified of the white genocide, like Johnny.

exactly, we have so many problems already and you so badly desire more problems, while simultaneously ignoring old ones

as black people are finding out, once dems find a new pet, they tend to ignore the old one
 06/18/2018 08:53 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I'm not ignoring anything. The folks playing political games with the illegal migrants are ignoring real problems. They're doing it on purpose too so that the hill billies won't notice that they pillaged the treasury to the tune of trillions.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Immigrant families separated at border struggle to...

<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .