Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Black Racist Demands "Pasty Ass" White People Get "Back On The Mayflower And Go Home"
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/26/2018 09:01 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/26/2018 09:01 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Black Racist Demands "Pasty Ass" White People Get "Back On The Mayflower And Go Home"
May 22, 2018| by V. Saxena

To make matters worse, she did it on national television!

Meet Amber Ruffin, an unrepentant anti-white bigot and racist who recently beseeched "pasty ass" white people get "back on the Mayflower and go home."

She issued the outrageous demand while ranting on "Late Night with Seth Meyers" last week about the alleged bigotry and racism in the latest episode of comedian Roseanne Barr's sitcom, "Roseanne."

During the episode the Conner family falsely assumed their new Muslim neighbors were terrorists. After confronting their neighbors, who responded politely, the Conner family realized that their own biases and prejudices had been blinding them to the truth, which was that the scary Muslims were just normal-ass people trying to live their lives.

That seems like a pretty tolerant story line, right? I personally liked the episode because it encouraged people to stop prejudging others based on their appearances. Judge them instead by their actions and character.

Surprise, surprise, this message didn't sit well with Ruffin:

"Roseanne is back, and better than ever, at being racist," the racist mongrel kvetched. "What would have happened in this episode if they had been mean to her, as was their right to do? She'd have called the cops, and they'd have gone to jail. That's what the f - k what!"

The Muslims would have gone to jail had they been rude to the Conner family? What the flying fudge type of dystopia does this ignorant broad live in!?

"And that's what's wrong with this episode - the minorities had to prove themselves to her. That's a dangerous mentality, and it isn't limited to Roseanne," Ruffin continued blathering.

"A white woman called police in two native American teenagers who were taking a college tour because she didn't think they looked like they belonged there. They're native Americans standing in America! They're the only people who do belong in there. If you want to get rid of people who don't belong here, get your pasty a** back on the Mayflower and go home!"

Listen, you Neanderthal, people get the cops unfairly called on them all the time. Particularly single fathers, some of whom are white:

Second, anyone who is either a citizen or a legal resident of the United States belongs in America. I don't give a damn that the native Americans lived here before the arrival of the Europeans in 1492. The Europeans conquered this land fair and square. Get over it.
What's stunning to me is how nobody on the left raised an eyebrow over this woman's vile rhetoric. Not one person. Thanks to former President Barack Hussein Obama, we now live in an America where black racists (of which there are MANY) are allowed to spew whatever garbage they want without facing any repercussions.

Now just imagine the outrage that would ensue were I to tell black people who bitch about racism all the time to take their whiny asses back to Africa. Just imagine! But I wouldn't do that because I'm not a racist. Neither is Roseanne Barr. Ruffin, on the other hand, is a racist, though she's certainly not the only one!

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/26/2018 12:06 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

FK's new ride.

I was right.
 05/26/2018 01:58 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

So deep.

Really fishy, black racists are about as numerous as black republicans. They are very easy to spot and lambast for the same reasons. But if this news in your world, you are well informed in your world.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/26/2018 02:24 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

So there's a black FK?

When America was "great"
 05/26/2018 03:41 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Listen to odiferous chumpfscum Rotten Fish talking about who belongs in my america. Or my florida.
He (she, it?) has been flatulating up a storm lately with his foreign generated treasonous agit prop. A stinking chumpfscum traitor. PERIOD!
Posts pictures of drowned undersized poached grouper. Using his mighty, wimpy, electric reel. Friggin girly man....
My family was here well before mayflower, dork. And the only one who needs to go back somewhere is you, noisy ignorant goon.
To lower dumfikistan, or to join your beloved pedopatriot MILO! on his macedonian chicken hawk troll farm.

Im just getting started, chumpfdirts....
duuhhhhh.....

It's a democratic hoax
 05/26/2018 06:26 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: fishkller So there's a black FK?

I think she is about as genuine as Ollie Williams.

Never watch any late night TV so I can't be certain but being that it is a comedy show on late night I am going to go out on a limb and speculate that she is probably a parody of FK and "get back on the Mayflower" is co-opted "if you don't like it go back to Africa" language that has been hurled at black people for a few generations.

I may be wrong, but I don't think so. 

05/26/2018 06:28 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Fish Killer  I don't give a damn that the native Americans lived here before the arrival of the Europeans in 1492. The Europeans conquered this land fair and square. Get over it.

Maybe somebodyelse can follow up this deep thought with his belief that they should be greatful for genocide because without that genocide then the survivors that are here today would be somebody else entirely. 

05/26/2018 06:31 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Roseann barr's shows were always for profoundly stupid white people anyway.
I stayed at a fellow surfers house in sat beach years ago. And they would be on the floor laughing at her. um, duh......
Even lamer now, but ignorant chumpfscum who see themselves in these obese pill addicted undereducated characters are his "base". Rite, doltblight alex jones worshipers?
Roseanne makes rosey o donnell look like the queen of sheeba in shallow hal.
Suuuu- wheeeee......

It's a democratic hoax
 05/26/2018 06:50 PM

dingpatch

Well, perhaps she should be told to get her black ass back on the Parr and go home too.

Dora Hates You
 05/26/2018 06:55 PM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

*mongrel *

... of all of the adjectives to use.

We're staring at cave walls as Plato said.

05/26/2018 08:04 PM

fishkller

I like how FK started this thread not realizing he was the punchline.

When America was "great"
 05/26/2018 11:43 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Russians pay him to post that shit.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/27/2018 05:07 AM

dingpatch

No, not Russians, , , , , it's the Elbonians.

Dora Hates You
 05/27/2018 07:15 AM

fishkller

#triggeredbySethMeyersshow

..and he's too dense to get paid.. he posts that crap for free because they tell him it's patriotic LOL

When America was "great"
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .