Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: New policy requires on-field players, personnel to stand for anthem
Topic Summary: Lets beat this horse again.......
Created On: 05/23/2018 10:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/24/2018 10:09 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Football lost me the first time I looked at it and thought "This is stupid" hahaha

-------------------------

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 05/24/2018 10:27 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Some of you guys are all about boss's rights I see.

But the players hold the real power. They certainly could organize and strike. American football is getting very popular overseas.

See who wants to pay to see a bunch of proud boy football scabs in pads play ball?

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 05/24/2018 10:51 AM

JTsurfer

Joined Forum: 08/24/2010

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Some of you guys are all about boss's rights I see. But the players hold the real power. They certainly could organize and strike. American football is getting very popular overseas. See who wants to pay to see a bunch of proud boy football scabs in pads play ball?[/

Players/employees only hold part of the glue of a business. Without a boss or owner, they have no platform to perform. NFL players can strike all they want, the longer they go, the more they lose value. Mother nature will always win the game of life. The replacements will eventually give way to a new crop of people who would want to listen to their boss.

I stopped watching Footbal last season, not because some overpaid Barney that looked like the Great Gazoo from the Flinestones got cut for taking a knee, because the media thought that was the only reason he got cut. Kap was a one trick pony once teams figured out how to stop the other thing he was capable of doing. It happens in baseball all time, besides if you're a knuckleball pitcher.

I'm sure at somepoint in your dreary life, you worked for a capitalist or a "Republican", and I'd be willing to bet you never called him/her a racist, nazi, or took a knee at work. If you a person of principle, you don't show up the game.

A liberal will talk a bunch of shit and will only skip work if their union backs them up.

05/24/2018 10:53 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Convenient timing for Roger and the gang to grab attention.... slow NFL time and NBA & NHL finals are about to start.

Would've been best for everyone to just let this thing just fade away......

05/24/2018 11:49 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: JTsurfer

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Some of you guys are all about boss's rights I see. But the players hold the real power. They certainly could organize and strike. American football is getting very popular overseas. See who wants to pay to see a bunch of proud boy football scabs in pads play ball?

Players/employees only hold part of the glue of a business. Without a boss or owner, they have no platform to perform. NFL players can strike all they want, the longer they go, the more they lose value. Mother nature will always win the game of life. The replacements will eventually give way to a new crop of people who would want to listen to their boss.

I stopped watching Footbal last season, not because some overpaid Barney that looked like the Great Gazoo from the Flinestones got cut for taking a knee, because the media thought that was the only reason he got cut. Kap was a one trick pony once teams figured out how to stop the other thing he was capable of doing. It happens in baseball all time, besides if you're a knuckleball pitcher.

I'm sure at somepoint in your dreary life, you worked for a capitalist or a "Republican", and I'd be willing to bet you never called him/her a racist, nazi, or took a knee at work. If you a person of principle, you don't show up the game.

A liberal will talk a bunch of shit and will only skip work if their union backs them up.

LOL, I see you're well trained.

Go thank your boss now, run along.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .