Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Here we go again
Topic Summary: Activer shooter TX school
Created On: 05/18/2018 06:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/26/2018 07:22 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: worksuxgetsponsered

You have it locked in a securely in a safe and your psycho kid steals the keys while you are sleeping and shoots someone. Not sure I find any justice in prosecuting a parent for that.

If you don't know your kid well enough to trust them, you shouldn't have guns in your house.

My pops had a cabinet full of guns and when I was a teen I had a few in there as well, but I could not even fathom touching them without the old mans expressed permission.

Same here - I never even thought about going anywhere near my dad's guns.

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/26/2018 07:23 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

I think if you do your due diligence and follow the rules, then you shouldn't be held accountable.

If it's your kid that takes your gun, YOU should go to jail.

If you sold a gun to a criminal or psycho, you should also be responsible.

We need a national regristry, tracking database, and a gun purchasers permit that requires a mental health evaluation, criminal background check, and well regulated militia training certification.

Agreed.

Time to vote in the people who will get this down and get rid of the NRA 'pro-slaughter' dipshits

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/26/2018 10:21 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: wtf
Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover
I think if you do your due diligence and follow the rules, then you shouldn't be held accountable.

If it's your kid that takes your gun, YOU should go to jail.

If you sold a gun to a criminal or psycho, you should also be responsible.

We need a national regristry, tracking database, and a gun purchasers permit that requires a mental health evaluation, criminal background check, and well regulated militia training certification.

Agreed.

Time to vote in the people who will get this down and get rid of the NRA 'pro-slaughter' dipshits

NEVER going to happen!

EVER!

Commie prog dipshits being outed as we speak!

Yall are going down!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/27/2018 04:56 AM

wtf

#FakeNews #Propaganda

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/27/2018 05:47 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: wtf

#FakeNews #Propaganda

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/27/2018 07:20 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

#somebody-elses-meme #mememonkey #pictureboy

05/27/2018 05:52 PM

wtf

#Fakebook

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/28/2018 06:46 AM

Fish Killer

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/28/2018 07:01 AM

fishkller

#FakeMemes #MemeMonkey #PictureBoy #Propaganda

05/28/2018 10:20 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Which car have Liberals removed from the market?

What food have Liberals removed from your plate?

Which Republican led states allow you to smoke in restaurants, malls, stores or commuter flights?

Which beverages have Liberals taken from you cabinet or fridge?

What guns have Liberals taken from the public?

Which Liberal entity controls what hannity, Fox, Info Wars or the others have to say?

What breed of dog have Liberals banned you from having?

What health procedures or medications have Liberals directly taken from you?

Name three things Liberals have banned from the English language?

Name one thing you can't do to your kids that you could do before?

Name one thing that Liberals make you do to your own kids?

Name one type of light that Liberals have made illegal?

Seriously, are all Republicans this pussified? For fuck sake. lol

I was right.
 05/28/2018 11:21 AM

wtf

#Fakebook

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/28/2018 11:22 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

Which Republican led states allow you to smoke in restaurants, malls, stores or commuter flights?

Which Liberal entity controls what hannity, Fox, Info Wars or the others have to say?

Well...lets see. Sugary soda.

Obama's wife controlled the ENTIRE school lunch program for years! GET REAL ASSHOLE!

Well Obama basically took over GM from 2009 to 2013. The Obama administration used the take-over to set new auto efficiency standards. That improved air quality and forced U.S. automakers to be more competitive against Japanese and German firms. This removed cars and trucks from the market! IDIOT!

Alcohol - Bloomberg attempted to limit the number of establishments serving alcohol, reduce exposure to alcohol products and reduce the advertisement and promotion of alcohol in an effort to target "moderate" alcohol drinkers.

Calories - Bloomberg required restaurant chains with 15 outlets or more to display calorie counts on menus, resulting in customers actually consuming more calories than before.

Cellphones - "You can't use cellphones in schools, you can't use iPods. Why can't you get the message? They're just not appropriate."

Coal - In partnership with the Sierra Club, Bloomberg invested $80 million to shut down U.S. coal plants, saying "We need energy, nobody disputes that. The question is: Do we have to kill ourselves while we're getting it? I don't think we have to do it, and nor do you."

Food waste - Bloomberg required restaurants that generate more than a ton of food waste a week to compost their food garbage, affecting about 1,200 establishments.

Noise - Bloomberg established 45 pages of legislation detailing noise control in NYC, going as far as describing how long dogs are permitted to bark. According to Bloomberg, "Noise disturbs our sleep, prevents people from enjoying their time off ... and too often leads to altercations." His solution? Impose fines for noise and ticket citizens.

Personal music players - "With public and private support, a public-education campaign is being developed to raise awareness about safe use of personal music players ... and risks of loud and long listening," said Nancy Clark, then the assistant commissioner of environmental disease prevention for the NYC health department. That campaign cost New Yorkers $250,000.

Poor people - According to Bloomberg, tenants of city public housing should all be fingerprinted. Bloomberg said, "What we really should have is fingerprinting to get in."

Salt - Bloomberg passed an initiative to reduce salt intake, saying "We have been able to accomplish something many said was impossible; setting concrete, achievable goals for salt reduction."

Smoking - In addition to donating hundreds of millions of his own dollars to curb tobacco use, Bloomberg banned smoking in almost all restaurants and bars, increased cigarette taxes by 58 percent, making it the highest cigarette tax in the country and raised the legal age to purchase tobacco from 18 to 21.

Soda - In his war against sugary drinks, Bloomberg eliminated the big gulp by limiting the size of containers in which the beverages may be sold to 16 ounces.

Styrofoam - Bloomberg backed a law to ban foam containers for food and drinks. This law was later reversed by the New York Supreme Court.

Tanning booths - Bloomberg launched a public education campaign against tanning salons to warn New Yorkers of the dangers of ultraviolet radiation, requiring warning signs within 3 feet of a tanning device. He also required UV equipment operators to undergo training and provide patrons with eye protection and increased the frequency of tanning salon inspections.

Taxicabs - A longtime foe of the yellow taxicab, Bloomberg set out to "f - -ing destroy" the industry and put forward a plan to replace existing cabs with a hybrid fleet in his "Taxi of Tomorrow" initiative, resulting in a lawsuit.

Guns??!?!?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Currently thet are TRYING to remove ALL assault weapons! ASSHOLE!

The list goes on and on and on!

FACT!~

FUCKING LIAR!

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/28/2018 12:13 PM

Cole

Bloomberg is one person and you still didn't answer my questions that are directed at your silly meme.

I was right.
 05/28/2018 01:24 PM

wtf

#Fakebook

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/28/2018 03:27 PM

fishkller

I guess FK wants soda in school lunches so they can all be as fat as he is.

Hell, let's give em cigarettes too- in 1950 doctors thought they were healthy- since thats the year FK's brain is stuck in, sounds like a great plan!

Talk about people being an idiot...

05/28/2018 05:01 PM

Cole

Bucket o chicken killer and his ilk are doing wonders for our healthcare costs.

I was right.
 05/28/2018 05:44 PM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Dogs?

For real? Just stop.

05/28/2018 07:14 PM

Fish Killer

Bloomberg is one person and you still didn't answer my questions that are directed at your silly meme.

The entire STATE of California calls you a fucking LIAR!

Especially Jerry Brown!

IDIOT!

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/29/2018 04:48 AM

Cole

You didn't directly answer a single one of my questions, got nuthin, huh?

Now I see why they got so upset over a fricken coffee cup. What a bunch of babies...

"I can't let my 100 lb pit bull run on the beach without a leash thanks to Liberals!"

Is this really the way a lot of you think?

I was right.
 05/29/2018 04:50 AM

Fish Killer

You didn't directly answer a single one of my questions, got nuthin, huh?
Now I see why they got so upset over a fricken coffee cup. What a bunch of babies...
"I can't let my 100 lb pit bull run on the beach without a leash thanks to Liberals!"
Is this really the way a lot of you think?

Coleslaw can't READ!

FACT!

Well...lets see. Sugary soda.

Obama's wife controlled the ENTIRE school lunch program for years! GET REAL ASSHOLE!

Well Obama basically took over GM from 2009 to 2013. The Obama administration used the take-over to set new auto efficiency standards. That improved air quality and forced U.S. automakers to be more competitive against Japanese and German firms. This removed cars and trucks from the market! IDIOT!

Alcohol - Bloomberg attempted to limit the number of establishments serving alcohol, reduce exposure to alcohol products and reduce the advertisement and promotion of alcohol in an effort to target "moderate" alcohol drinkers.

Calories - Bloomberg required restaurant chains with 15 outlets or more to display calorie counts on menus, resulting in customers actually consuming more calories than before.

Cellphones - "You can't use cellphones in schools, you can't use iPods. Why can't you get the message? They're just not appropriate."

Coal - In partnership with the Sierra Club, Bloomberg invested $80 million to shut down U.S. coal plants, saying "We need energy, nobody disputes that. The question is: Do we have to kill ourselves while we're getting it? I don't think we have to do it, and nor do you."

Food waste - Bloomberg required restaurants that generate more than a ton of food waste a week to compost their food garbage, affecting about 1,200 establishments.

Noise - Bloomberg established 45 pages of legislation detailing noise control in NYC, going as far as describing how long dogs are permitted to bark. According to Bloomberg, "Noise disturbs our sleep, prevents people from enjoying their time off ... and too often leads to altercations." His solution? Impose fines for noise and ticket citizens.

Personal music players - "With public and private support, a public-education campaign is being developed to raise awareness about safe use of personal music players ... and risks of loud and long listening," said Nancy Clark, then the assistant commissioner of environmental disease prevention for the NYC health department. That campaign cost New Yorkers $250,000.

Poor people - According to Bloomberg, tenants of city public housing should all be fingerprinted. Bloomberg said, "What we really should have is fingerprinting to get in."

Salt - Bloomberg passed an initiative to reduce salt intake, saying "We have been able to accomplish something many said was impossible; setting concrete, achievable goals for salt reduction."

Smoking - In addition to donating hundreds of millions of his own dollars to curb tobacco use, Bloomberg banned smoking in almost all restaurants and bars, increased cigarette taxes by 58 percent, making it the highest cigarette tax in the country and raised the legal age to purchase tobacco from 18 to 21.

Soda - In his war against sugary drinks, Bloomberg eliminated the big gulp by limiting the size of containers in which the beverages may be sold to 16 ounces.

Styrofoam - Bloomberg backed a law to ban foam containers for food and drinks. This law was later reversed by the New York Supreme Court.

Tanning booths - Bloomberg launched a public education campaign against tanning salons to warn New Yorkers of the dangers of ultraviolet radiation, requiring warning signs within 3 feet of a tanning device. He also required UV equipment operators to undergo training and provide patrons with eye protection and increased the frequency of tanning salon inspections.

Taxicabs - A longtime foe of the yellow taxicab, Bloomberg set out to "f - -ing destroy" the industry and put forward a plan to replace existing cabs with a hybrid fleet in his "Taxi of Tomorrow" initiative, resulting in a lawsuit.

Guns??!?!?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Currently thet are TRYING to remove ALL assault weapons! ASSHOLE!

The list goes on and on and on!

FACT!~

FUCKING LIAR!

^These are PROVED facts.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Here we go again

<< 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .