Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: TRUMP BOMBS SYRIA
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/13/2018 06:06 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/13/2018 06:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

and who will retaliate?

russia?

iran?

f k?
 04/13/2018 07:07 PM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

War!
What is it good for?

04/13/2018 07:37 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I'm sure they informed Russia, so I'm not too worried about incidental nuclear war.

Was it another section of flat concrete? We shall see.

-------------------------
I was right.
 04/13/2018 07:45 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: follydude War! What is it good for?

arms dealers, & the economy - say it again. but, isn't it just a...stormy diversion

04/13/2018 07:49 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Fireworks show. But fuck Assad, child killer.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/13/2018 07:50 PM

palmtreeg

Joined Forum: 04/27/2010

"War is a Racket" by Smedley Butler

Brevard Surf Report
 04/13/2018 07:54 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Fireworks show. But fuck Assad, child killer.

Yep, he calls for a cease fire then annihilates them once they get into the open. With any luck, one strayed off course and walloped his house.

I was right.

Edited: 04/13/2018 at 08:03 PM by Cole
 04/14/2018 05:29 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

This just in...

04/14/2018 05:32 AM

HAPDigital

04/14/2018 05:34 AM

HAPDigital

Sorry for the spam but this stuff is hilarious.

04/14/2018 05:39 AM

HAPDigital

"Trump is now the butt boy of al qaeda."

04/14/2018 09:58 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

Hap, It seems you are wasting a lot of time paying attention to that guy. I guess his paycheck is justified. People like yourself think this is the threat coming from the right? The right has valid arguments that you seem to ignore, or worse disregard as conspiracy. The truth will come out, and i am sure they can find some skeletons in Trumps closet, they sure have spent enough money trying to dig them out. But the real truth you should be concerned with is the past administrations efforts at fixing an election, this too will come out.

To keep on topic, That was an excellent speech last night by trump, announcing the strike on Syria. He doesn't need to threaten a red line in the sand to do the right thing. Your man Obama should be ashamed at the way he handled the situation that region.
 04/14/2018 10:41 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: chopola

Hap, It seems you are wasting a lot of time paying attention to that guy. I guess his paycheck is justified. People like yourself think this is the threat coming from the right? The right has valid arguments that you seem to ignore, or worse disregard as conspiracy. The truth will come out, and i am sure they can find some skeletons in Trumps closet, they sure have spent enough money trying to dig them out. But the real truth you should be concerned with is the past administrations efforts at fixing an election, this too will come out.

To keep on topic, That was an excellent speech last night by trump, announcing the strike on Syria. He doesn't need to threaten a red line in the sand to do the right thing. Your man Obama should be ashamed at the way he handled the situation that region.

Yea but Obama!

Yea but Clinton!

lol

I was right.
 04/14/2018 12:15 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: chopola Hap, It seems you are wasting a lot of time paying attention to that guy. I guess his paycheck is justified. People like yourself think this is the threat coming from the right? The right has valid arguments that you seem to ignore, or worse disregard as conspiracy. The truth will come out, and i am sure they can find some skeletons in Trumps closet, they sure have spent enough money trying to dig them out. But the real truth you should be concerned with is the past administrations efforts at fixing an election, this too will come out. To keep on topic, That was an excellent speech last night by trump, announcing the strike on Syria. He doesn't need to threaten a red line in the sand to do the right thing. Your man Obama should be ashamed at the way he handled the situation that region.
I think you failed to realize I posted it because it's funny.
 04/14/2018 12:51 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Alex Jones clips are absolutely bonkers, but nearly outdone by chopola.
 04/14/2018 12:53 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Is Info Wars following the WWE blueprint?

Crazy Alex Jones and the guy with the suit and tie playing the straight man.

Alex is out of his mind, gonzo.
 04/14/2018 01:32 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: theglide Is Info Wars following the WWE blueprint? Crazy Alex Jones and the guy with the suit and tie playing the straight man. Alex is out of his mind, gonzo.
So funny. I was just saying the same thing to someone. This is reminiscent of the Andre the Giant turning on Hulk Hogan. They stole the play book from Vince McMahon. What's even funnier, Trump will lose supporters because of what this nut says.
 04/14/2018 06:02 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: chopola

This strike wasn't shit. He warned them 5 days ahead then blew up what, 3 targets?

Bitch please. Obama asked congress for authorization, as required by the constitution, and the GOP congress refused.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/16/2018 07:10 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: theglide

Is Info Wars following the WWE blueprint?

Crazy Alex Jones and the guy with the suit and tie playing the straight man.

Alex is out of his mind, gonzo.

Wait, he's not crazy, he's just playing a "character" and he's a "performance artist"
According to his lawyer

April 17, 2017: "The Austin American-Statesman reports Jones is in the middle of a custody battle, and his ex-wife and mother of his three children, Kelly Jones, has said his fiery rants prove he is not a fit parent. "He's not a stable person," Kelly Jones has said, according to the Statesman. "He broadcasts from home. The children are there, watching him broadcast." "

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .