Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Ronald Reagan: The Problem isnt just Chumpf.....
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/19/2018 09:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/19/2018 09:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

it's his ignorant supporters

Upton Sinclair famously put it, "It's hard to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on him not understanding it."

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 03/19/2018 10:17 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

That pretty much sums up the situation.

I often think we should just adopt the tactic- create the candidate these dummies want to see- get them voted in, and then turn around and run it like a normal person.. or however you want. Thats what Trump showed everyone- say whatever it takes to get elected.. feed the monkeys their monkey food, WIN and then who cares about monkeys.

hedge that with an all around good candidate and see who gets the votes, but either way we win.

When America was "great"
 03/23/2018 05:10 PM

nukeh2o

There are some great quotes within this article i will post, when i can
Mr Reagan has some other enlightened and pertinent things to say about this nitemare collaborator traitor chumpf.
And his equally traitorous supporters

It's a democratic hoax
 03/24/2018 06:19 AM

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

Ron Reagan is spot on

The Dunning-Kruger Effect has always fascinated me, in a ....... these brain dead people are unf-ing believable .... kinda way.

"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.
 03/24/2018 07:15 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

It's also the ignorant folks that think voting "their conscience" is a better choice thank making sure a disaster like Trump doesn't get voted in. I blame them more than his supporters/voters.
 03/24/2018 08:32 AM

nukeh2o

"Every day seems all about him, a former game show host and real estate failure, a hawker of rot-gut vodka and bullshit degrees from a fraudulent "University" who once styled himself as "the Donald". The cable news shows lead with his most recent flatulence, the op-ed pages brim with intimations of doom, late night comedians are having a field day."

Then, today, when the noble, intelligent youth who've had enough of this bullshit are making their ideas heard, there's this:
"Consider the recent attacks on one of the young Parkland shooting survivors. A teenager who had just witnessed classmates being gunned down at his own school quickly discovered that speaking up for common-sense gun regulation resulted in vicious trolling and the viral lie that he was a paid "crisis actor". This was similar to what befell the grieving families of the small children murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012. Imagine waking one morning in a state of searing grief over the violent death of your baby to discover that some odious prankster like Alex Jones is telling his gullible audience that the whole tragic incident was staged, that your child was actually a paid performer doused in artificial gore and posed in a gruesome tableaux of death."

That Jones and his ilk have not been thoroughly shamed and driven from the public sphere says a lot about our growing tolerance for vile nonsense.

It's a democratic hoax
 03/24/2018 10:36 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

The people that write the laws put their own self interest first. The people running this country have been enriching themselves, at the expense of the working class for a very long time. The right and the left are equally guilty. Along comes an outsider, another rich guy, that tells the beaten down what they want to hear. We get more of the same. At least now its all on the table for all to see. I hope everyone is getting their houses in order, because when this ends, its not gonna be pretty.
 03/24/2018 06:41 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

...and FK says there are no Trump supporters with buyer's remorse..^^^

When America was "great"
 03/24/2018 07:13 PM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

You geniuses forgot about the 50% of the electorate who stayed at home.

03/25/2018 10:54 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

Originally posted by: fishkller

Not sure if this comment was aimed at me but, I would vote for him again. I prefer this route to Americas ultimate demise, as opposed to the standard "don't worry we have it all figured out" mantra. At least with the Trump route there is a chance of reversing the selling out of America that has been the norm for so long.

03/25/2018 05:48 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: chopola

Originally posted by: fishkller

Not sure if this comment was aimed at me but, I would vote for him again. I prefer this route to Americas ultimate demise, as opposed to the standard "don't worry we have it all figured out" mantra. At least with the Trump route there is a chance of reversing the selling out of America that has been the norm for so long.

You can't be this dumb.

I was right.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .