Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: For those who want Trump impeached
Topic Summary: Be careful what you wish for
Created On: 03/19/2018 04:46 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/19/2018 04:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

What is a better option a bumbling fool or calculated far religious right nut job? Use your votes, don't hope for impeachment.
 03/19/2018 05:06 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I agree.

Trump is an idiot.

Pence is not right in the head.

-------------------------
I was right.
 03/19/2018 05:20 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

If it is found that TrumPutin was put into office due to Russian interference, the only fair thing to do is a re vote using paper ballots. And everything this traitor has done to us should be voided.
 03/19/2018 06:30 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I want justice done.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 03/19/2018 07:30 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Set 'em up and knock 'em down. First the fuher then the undergrupen fuher.

Nixon and Agnew went. Only dif, Agnew went first.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 03/19/2018 08:15 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

I want justice done.

All that matters, enforce the law, let light shine on all of the details.
And then, ethics reforms, so this never is possible again.
 03/19/2018 08:30 AM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

except immigration law, dont enforce that
 03/19/2018 08:52 AM

Greensleeves

Or opioid prescription laws johnny?
 03/19/2018 10:50 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

I want justice done.

All that matters, enforce the law, let light shine on all of the details.

And then, ethics reforms, so this never is possible again.

Exactly. We can't decide when to enforce or not enforce the law based on the potential fallout.

Pence can be chastened by a moderate Congress.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

03/19/2018 10:52 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Originally posted by: RustyTruck I want justice done.

Help me out here.....justice for doing what, again? For beating Hillary?

03/19/2018 11:24 AM

Greensleeves

Comrade blowbsII still having trouble with the English language. Trump is compromised and the Americans that are patriots and can think are quite sure of this. The Americans that are small minded and easily influenced by Russian propaganda (Faux speak, and a crack force of Russian teens) can't comprehend. They are dim witted allies of Russia.
 03/19/2018 11:30 AM

obx2

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Comrade blowbsII still having trouble with the English language. Trump is compromised and the Americans that are patriots and can think are quite sure of this. The Americans that are small minded and easily influenced by Russian propaganda (Faux speak, and a crack force of Russian teens) can't comprehend. They are dim witted allies of Russia.

Yep, keep telling yourself that. Its because of Russia proganda that Trump was elected......hahahahahahahahahahaha.

03/19/2018 11:43 AM

Greensleeves

I didn't say that you colossal nimrod. You do have problems with English don't you?
 03/19/2018 11:49 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: obx2

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Comrade blowbsII still having trouble with the English language. Trump is compromised and the Americans that are patriots and can think are quite sure of this. The Americans that are small minded and easily influenced by Russian propaganda (Faux speak, and a crack force of Russian teens) can't comprehend. They are dim witted allies of Russia.

Yep, keep telling yourself that. Its because of Russia proganda that Trump was elected......hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh, so you're going to keep playing stupid. Ok, maybe you're not playing.

Maybe Mueller will release a cartoon version of his findings for folks like yourself.

03/19/2018 11:54 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

"I agree.

Trump is an idiot. "

No he is not," he is a moran" John Goodman....errrr....Rex Tillerson

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 03/19/2018 12:16 PM

obx2

Oh, so you're going to keep playing stupid. Ok, maybe you're not playing. Maybe Mueller will release a cartoon version of his findings for folks like yourself.

No, his indictement where it plainly says, and I qoute,

"Some Defendants, posing as U.S. persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities."

Is all that I need

So yes, you go ahead and keep playing stupid, or keep trying to convince yourself that "unwitting individuals" is the same as "collusion"

Here is the indictment itself:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

Please point me to where it says Trump is guilty of collusion.

Lets face it, you all are pathetic sheep who bought into the lie sold to you that the reason Trump won the elecetion was because of Russian collusion. Now the report from your new-found savior, Mueller, comes out and says there was none, you are grasping at anything....anything...to get Trump for. Acutally, no, you're not even grasping....you're litteraly hoping and waiting for your puppet masters to feed you anything...(and placing bets on what it will be) to vindicate you hopless, pathological hatred towards the man who beat your beloved queen.....hillarious, yet pathetic at the same time.

03/19/2018 12:48 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

indictement

LOL

No Kallooshun!

03/21/2018 04:13 AM

Cole

Oh, so you're going to keep playing stupid. Ok, maybe you're not playing. Maybe Mueller will release a cartoon version of his findings for folks like yourself.

No, his indictement where it plainly says, and I qoute,

"Some Defendants, posing as U.S. persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities."

Is all that I need

So yes, you go ahead and keep playing stupid, or keep trying to convince yourself that "unwitting individuals" is the same as "collusion"

Here is the indictment itself:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

Please point me to where it says Trump is guilty of collusion.

Lets face it, you all are pathetic sheep who bought into the lie sold to you that the reason Trump won the elecetion was because of Russian collusion. Now the report from your new-found savior, Mueller, comes out and says there was none, you are grasping at anything....anything...to get Trump for. Acutally, no, you're not even grasping....you're litteraly hoping and waiting for your puppet masters to feed you anything...(and placing bets on what it will be) to vindicate you hopless, pathological hatred towards the man who beat your beloved queen.....hillarious, yet pathetic at the same time.

What are your feelings on Cambridge?

And for God's sake, use your spell check.

I was right.
 03/21/2018 04:51 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

At least he posts in English.

Cole, why don't you attack a couple of the crack heads for the absolute garbled mess they post all the time?

Oh wait, it is 'ok' because they are on the left.

Grammar and spelling nazi's not wanted here.
 03/21/2018 06:59 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

That would be "nazis"

not "nazi's"

You should learn how to write properly before you make big statements about grammar. Otherwise, you look foolish.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .