Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Hundreds of School Staff Shatter the Narrative and Attend Free Handgun Training
Topic Summary: "It’s just kind of crazy, when LIARS are out there portraying that no teachers want this."
Created On: 03/16/2018 01:21 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/16/2018 01:21 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Hundreds of School Staff Shatter the Narrative and Attend Free Handgun Training
JULIO ROSAS | MAR 15, 2018 | 4:58 PM

As multiple school districts across the country are allowing school employees to be armed during working hours, hundreds of staff in Michigan have almost overwhelmed the local gun store after it offered free handgun training classes.

When initially offered, Top Gun Shooting Sports Inc. had so many school staff sign up, it had to make additional classes. According to the offer, school staff will receive free unlimited handgun rentals and free lessons on the range.

Because of the high demand, Top Gun says it will offer free seminars Thursday evenings on school and work safety.
"I did this because every news media story out, there was a superintendent, a principal, a teacher, a teacher's union rep, whatever, saying they've got their finger on the pulse of these teachers and there's not one of them that wants this," store owner Michael Barbour told the News-Herald. "All of them think it's a bad idea and everything, but somehow I post a free class and all of a sudden, I've got almost 350 different training spots that we've opened up."

Over 300 school educators have taken up on Top Gun's offer.

"It's kind of mind-blowing to be honest with you," he added. "It's just kind of crazy, when everybody's out there portraying that no teachers want this."

"I have no problem with people being armed if they've been through training and keep up their training," special education teacher Jackie McMillion told the News-Herald. "I think maintaining it is important, too."

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 03/16/2018 01:47 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

WHY DO TEACHERS NEED TRAINING?

AND BACKGROUND CHECKS?

03/16/2018 02:02 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

"Only thing that can fix the gun problem is more guns!"
-NRA (gun manufacturers and gun humpers)
 03/16/2018 03:10 PM

emmcey

Joined Forum: 09/20/2006

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover "Only thing that can fix the gun problem is more guns!" -NRA (gun manufacturers and gun humpers)
go live in the third world where you belong and you'll be praying to God for a gun!
 03/16/2018 03:30 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

So the NRA is the god you pray for. You forget, most pay visits to the third world to do this thing called surfing. I love the US and no amount comparisons to the third world can stop the youth from continuing their relentless demands to prevent being murdered. Have you been to places so backward that they only read about mass shootings? You should see those places.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/16/2018 05:02 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: emmcey

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

"Only thing that can fix the gun problem is more guns!"

-NRA (gun manufacturers and gun humpers)

go live in the third world where you belong and you'll be praying to God for a gun!

I thought you were against arming teachers, so why the attack?

I was right.
 03/16/2018 05:37 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

When America was "great"
 03/17/2018 09:49 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Originally posted by: fishkller

this is what happens when a 12 year old runs America...
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .