Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: pie chart
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/11/2018 11:31 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/11/2018 11:31 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

onegoodturn

Joined Forum: 10/27/2013

does anyone have a pie chart of the liberal mind? i'm sure it's funny

03/11/2018 11:50 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 03/11/2018 12:27 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

My question is, how did they get Michael Shannon to play the mental case in the MAGA hat?

03/11/2018 12:45 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Red states are the largest draw on US social programs. Just sayin.

I was right.
 03/12/2018 08:44 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

That you guys are so fucking clueless about this is not surprising, you have been skillfully indoctrinated.
But it comes off as just bottom dweller stupid and makes me wonder if there can be any hope for you.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 03/12/2018 08:49 AM

emmcey

Joined Forum: 09/20/2006

Originally posted by: WG That you guys are so fucking clueless about this is not surprising, you have been skillfully indoctrinated. But it comes off as just bottom dweller stupid and makes me wonder if there can be any hope for you.
libs always like to act like republicans are uneducated, what's your level of education WG? I have of Masters of Science, but I was smart enough not to let the liberal professors indoctrinate me!
 03/12/2018 08:56 AM

WG

Or allow them educate you it seems
So far your posts don't indicate that you got much out of it.

I have met plenty of people with grad degrees that still think and communicate on your level when outside of their field.
I suggest you go back, actually learn something about people.

( I also have an MS, but it's technical)

I don't remember much indoctrination in college, just information.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 03/12/2018 08:59 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: emmcey

Originally posted by: WG

That you guys are so fucking clueless about this is not surprising, you have been skillfully indoctrinated.

But it comes off as just bottom dweller stupid and makes me wonder if there can be any hope for you.

libs always like to act like republicans are uneducated, what's your level of education WG? I have of Masters of Science, but I was smart enough not to let the liberal professors indoctrinate me!

A Masters in science, but spell potato with an e?

I ain't fcking buying it.

I was right.
 03/12/2018 09:07 AM

emmcey

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: WG That you guys are so fucking clueless about this is not surprising, you have been skillfully indoctrinated. But it comes off as just bottom dweller stupid and makes me wonder if there can be any hope for you.
A Masters in science, but spell potato with an e? I ain't fcking buying it.
that's funny because up until the 1990's, spelling potato with an e was widely accepted. I am happy to show you my Masters degree if you show me your elementary school diploma.
 03/12/2018 09:09 AM

emmcey

Originally posted by: WG "Or allow them educate you it seems" maybe you should stop throwing stones in your glass house!
 03/12/2018 09:11 AM

WG

but in case you want to know, a simplified Liberal mind pie chart might be made up of even sections of:

1. Value human freedom and dignity for all
2. Support real American progress toward more freedom as was started with the constitution
3. Take care of each other, we are in this together
4. Use facts and science to define policy, not religious beliefs that are not shared by all

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 03/12/2018 09:12 AM

Cole

26 years...

Living in to the past. I guess that make sense, considering you are still hung up on Bill Clinton.

I was right.
 03/12/2018 09:17 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: WG

I have of Masters of Bating, but I was smart enough not to let people interrupt me when I see trumps pretty puckered lips

And yet, yer still a dumb fuggin' commie.
 03/12/2018 10:30 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

I am a Liberal because I believe ALL people are created equal and have the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 03/12/2018 11:11 AM

Greensleeves

Thank you ALL 3. nonegoodturn won't be able to follow unless there is a nickname or Faux alert graphic affixed. Does femccey understand the demographics?

03/12/2018 11:16 AM

emmcey

Originally posted by: Cole 26 years... Living in to the past. I guess that make sense, considering you are still hung up on Bill Clinton.
weren't you just acting as the grammar police before? time to police yourself.
 03/12/2018 11:18 AM

emmcey

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Thank you ALL 3. nonegoodturn won't be able to follow unless there is a nickname or Faux alert graphic affixed. Does femccey understand the demographics?
I thought liberals were feminists, why are you insulting women by calling me femccey?
 03/12/2018 11:20 AM

emmcey

Originally posted by: all3 I am a Liberal because I believe ALL people are created equal and have the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

you forgot to add, except unborn or partially born babies...
 03/12/2018 11:22 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Originally posted by: WG but in case you want to know, a simplified Liberal mind pie chart might be made up of even sections of: 1. Value human freedom and dignity for all As long as opinions, behaviors, and/or teachings are in line with the liberal belief

2. Support real American progress toward more freedom as was started with the constitution. With the exception of the 1st, 2nd, 5th, and 10th amendment. 

3. Take care of each other, we are in this together As long as opinions, behaviors, and/or teachings are in line with the liberal belief

4. Use facts and science to define policy, not religious beliefs that are not shared by all as longs as these facts don't go against the liberal agenda

Thats a little more accurate......

03/12/2018 11:25 AM

emmcey

Originally posted by: obx2
Originally posted by: WG but in case you want to know, a simplified Liberal mind pie chart might be made up of even sections of: 1. Value human freedom and dignity for all As long as opinions, behaviors, and/or teachings are in line with the liberal belief

2. Support real American progress toward more freedom as was started with the constitution. With the exception of the 1st, 2nd, 5th, and 10th amendment. 

3. Take care of each other, we are in this together As long as opinions, behaviors, and/or teachings are in line with the liberal belief

4. Use facts and science to define policy, not religious beliefs that are not shared by all as longs as these facts don't go against the liberal agenda

Thats a little more accurate......

this guy gets it!
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : pie chart

1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .