Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: BUSTED!
Topic Summary: AGAIN!
Created On: 02/20/2018 05:37 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/20/2018 05:37 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

FAKE NEWS!

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 02/24/2018 at 06:15 AM by Fish Killer
 02/20/2018 05:39 PM

Fish Killer

EXPOSED: School Shooting Survivor Turned Activist David Hogg's Father in FBI, Appears To Have Been Coached On Anti-Trump Lines [VIDEO]
February 19, 2018
by Lucian Wintrich

As previously reported:

In less than a week since they survived a mass murdering gunman attack on their school, two students who quickly became media stars of the Parkland, Florida school shootings are now media obsessed to the point they say they are snubbing an invitation to meet with President Donald Trump this Wednesday in favor of appearing on a televised town hall with CNN's Jake Tapper. [...]
One student, in particular, David Hogg has been astonishingly articulate and highly skilled at propagating a new anti-Conservative/anti-Trump narrative behind the recent school shooting. Few have seen this type of rapid media play before, and when they have it has come from well-trained political operatives and MSM commentators.

Immediately, these students-turned-activists threw up some red flags.

In what was initially as an incredibly odd move for a high school student, Hogg vehemently defended the FBI and placed the blame squarely on the President's shoulders.... before admitting that his father was in the FBI.

"I think it's disgusting, personally. My father's a retired FBI agent and the FBI are some of the hardest working individuals I have ever seen in my life," proclaimed David Hogg to CNN.

"It's wrong that the president is blaming them for this."
Continuing, Hogg demonstrated his complete lack of American civics knowledge. A clueless Hogg appeared unaware of the fact that the President is not 'in control' of each department and branch of government, but must work and negotiate with them. Regardless, Hogg pushed the notion that Trump is in charge of the FBI.

"He can't put that off on them. He is in charge of them and these people, what they love to do is push this off on bureaucracy and say it's not them," he said. "He is in charge of the FBI ... the executive branch is supposed to enforce laws and as such, President Trump is in charge of that and the FBI."

Anyone who has been following the news could tell you that many in the FBI have been working against the president from the start, with the most notable case involving collusion between the FBI, Obama Administration, and the Clinton campaign to push the false 'verification' of the junk Steele Dossier. It has also been widely reported that the FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.
The fault for this tragedy lies squarely on the shoulder's of the FBI, who could have prevented this back in January.

Adding to the "credibility" of Hogg, in a recently uncovered early cut from one of his interviews it appears he was heavily coached on lines and is merely reciting a script. Frequently seen in the footage mouthing the lines he should be reciting. Hogg becomes flustered multiple times, is seen apologizing, and asking for re-takes.

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/20/2018 05:39 PM

Fish Killer

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/20/2018 08:24 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Are you really attacking kids that just survived a mass murder?

You and me. One on one with fists, let's go.

I was right.
 02/20/2018 09:30 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

DEBUNKED! AGAIN!

He lives in Florida.

STOP POSTING YOUR FAKE NEWS ON 2ND LIGHT YOU JACKASS

http://www.snopes.com/2018/02/...ing-media-david-hogg/

Far Right Blogs, Conspiracy Theorists Attack Parkland Mass Shooting Survivors
Disreputable web sites called it a "red flag" that the father of one high school student is a retired FBI agent.
By Arturo Garcia
20 February 2018
Joseph Sohm / Shutterstock

On 20 February 2018, as a group of students from the Parkland, Florida mass shooting attack traveled to their state capitol to lobby for tighter gun safety measures, far right conspiracy blogs pushed increasingly hysterical claims that at least one of the survivors of the massacre was a "deep state" pawn.

For example, TheGatewayPundit.com posted a story calling it a "red flag" that David Hogg, a senior who survived the Valentine's Day attack at the campus of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, volunteered during a CNN interview that his father is a retired agent from the Federal Bureau of Investigations as he criticized the Trump administration. President Donald Trump had accused the bureau of "spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign" and thus failing to follow up on warnings concerning the suspect, Nikolas Cruz.

Hogg, who has become a high-profile advocate for tighter gun safety legislation since the attack, said during the interview that: "I think it's disgusting, personally. My father's a retired FBI agent and the FBI are some of the hardest working individuals I have ever seen in my life."

But according to the Gateway Pundit:

Anyone who has been following the news could tell you that many in the FBI have been working against the president from the start, with the most notable case involving collusion between the FBI, Obama Administration, and the Clinton campaign to push the false 'verification' of the junk Steele Dossier. It has also been widely reported that the FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.

The fault for this tragedy lies squarely on the shoulder's of the FBI, who could have prevented this back in January.

The site also accused Hogg of "not remembering his lines" while posting a video of him making statements and stumbling over his words prior to a pre-taped interview.

The Gateway Pundit is one of several blogs that was named in a federal defamation lawsuit filed in Michigan accusing them of falsely identifying a teen as the driver that killed Heather Heyer during a counter-protest against white nationalists in Charlotesville, Virginia in August 2017.

Another blog published a story calling into question that Hogg would be interviewed by CBS News less than a year after he was covered by the network's affiliate in Los Angeles concerning his footage of a friend's contentious encounter with a lifeguard, heavily implying that (despite the facts that he readily identified himself with the same name, that people occasionally travel across the United States, and that his family moved to Florida from Los Angeles) he is a trained "crisis actor," a baseless rumor that is inevitably pushed after horrific mass shootings:

However, Hogg posted on Twitter last August that he was visiting Los Angeles, and made a video under his own name documenting the altercation afterward - hardly the actions of a "trained crisis actor" who needs to keep his identity secret:

The president's son, Donald Trump, Jr., highlighted the Gateway Pundit story and one by another far-right outlet, True Pundit, on his own Twitter account. Hogg described his actions as "immature, rude, and inhuman," saying:

I just think it's a testament to the sick immaturity and broken state of our government when these people feel the need to peddle conspiracy theories about people that were in a school shooting where 17 people died and it just makes me sick. It's immature, rude, and inhuman for these people to destroy the people trying to prevent the death of the future of America because they won't.

According to the Tampa Bay Times, an aide for one state lawmaker, Republican Rep. Shawn Harrison, provided this response to a picture of Hogg and fellow student activist Emma Gonzalez:

Both kids in the picture are not students here but actors that travel to various crisis [sic] when they happen.

We contacted Harrison's office seeking follow-up comment or documentation supporting the remark from the aide, identified as Benjamin Kelly. In reply to a request for more information, Kelly reportedly sent the Times an e-mail containing a link to a YouTube video promoting the conspiracy theory against the two teens. The lawmaker told the Times:

If my aide disparaged a student from Parkland who is grieving than I will deal most strongly with my aide ... Clearly it was inappropriate for him to send that.

Harrison later said on his own Twitter account:

I was just made aware that my aide made an insensitive and inappropriate allegation about Parkland students today. I have spoken to him and placed him on leave until we determine an appropriate course of action. I do not share his opinion and he did so without my knowledge.

Kelly later confirmed on Twitter that he had been fired:

I've been terminated from the State House. I made a mistake whereas I tried to inform a reporter of information relating to his story regarding a school shooting. This was not my responsibility. I meant no disrespect to the students or parents of Parkland. Rep. Shawn Harrison is an honest and respectable man. In no way should he be held responsible for my error in judgement.

He later deleted his account entirely.

Despite the presence of the Douglas High students in attendance, the Florida House voted on 20 February 2018 not to consider a bill calling for a ban on assault rifles and high-capacity magazines for firearms.

When America was "great"
 02/20/2018 10:31 PM

Fish Killer

Video doesn't lie....

Idiot!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 02/24/2018 at 06:16 AM by Fish Killer
 02/20/2018 10:48 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

children died!

families lost loved ones.

you suck.
 02/20/2018 10:56 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: sandi

children died!

families lost loved ones.

you suck.

Quit LYING about it to further YOUR agenda!

Your a FAKE HUMAN!

Hilareeeee!

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/20/2018 10:56 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

FK is going to Hell for sure

When America was "great"
 02/21/2018 07:02 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

"Claiming some of the students on TV after Parkland are actors is the work of a disgusting group of idiots with no sense of decency," -Marco Rubio

Donnie Jr. Likes this twitter post. Put two and two together...

02/21/2018 08:43 AM

Greensleeves

Gupply swallower proving again and again what an incompetent hateful person he/she is.

02/21/2018 08:58 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Gupply swallower proving again and again what an incompetent hateful person he/she is.

Video doesn't lie....

Idiot!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 02/24/2018 at 06:16 AM by Fish Killer
 02/21/2018 09:06 AM

Greensleeves

GO with it bro!  That your bubble is going all out to discredit young Americans  that were involved in a terrible massacre of their friends and teachers shows that y'all live in the gutter.  Bet you get the Russian flag covered in filth when you try to wave it.

02/21/2018 09:16 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: Greensleeves Gupply swallower proving again and again what an incompetent hateful person he/she is.

Video doesn't lie.... Idiot!
FYI sometimes interviewees get nervous. They want to say something and they can't. Journalists help them gather thoughts and coach them. I've been a broadcaster my entire adult life. I know what's exactly happening here. I've been there before. I've seen it happen with high ranked officials. The camera males some people nervous and they'll forget everything they want to say.

Either way your a piece of crap to perpetuate this shit. Asshole.

02/21/2018 09:24 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Is it me, or is this pus filled sack of wasted dna the perfect poster child for the enactment of the "red flag" laws being proposed on the National Review (fake news, libtard, rino publication!) site and others?
If and when it passes someone who has knowledge of this spineless chumpfgoon pathetic excuse for a man: please alert someone in authority.
This subspecies cretin and all his elk, er ilk, needs to be locked in a rubber room and throw away the key.
Or better still: released onto the hardcore playground at
raiford wearing only his pink "America First!" blouse and the stupid red MAGA maggot hat
Im sure it will go well for him.......

It's a democratic hoax
 02/21/2018 12:44 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Video doesn't lie....

Idiot!

The fuggin kid just saw his friends slaughtered you imbecile. You'd probably would have schitt your pants and hid behind a girl. fuggin commie c u n t.
 02/21/2018 01:29 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

The spirit of antichrist is loose.

02/21/2018 02:15 PM

doppler

Joined Forum: 08/23/2006

This "Viral," piece of B.S. was exposed today as a Lie. He is a student who was at the school when the shooting occurred. Previously he was in Cali. on vacation, and was interviewed about an incident he saw with a friend and a lifeguard. He's not a liar. He's a kid whose been exposed to a terrible tragedy, and is trying to do something about it.

Do some fact checking.

Check with the school.

Shut up.

Stop Lying.

Better Gun Control is coming. Deal with it.
 02/21/2018 02:17 PM

Fish Killer

Yeah and last month he was at CNN headquarters.....

The bullshit flag was thrown!

It's still flying!

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/21/2018 02:28 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Yeah and last month he was at CNN headquarters.....

The bullshit flag was thrown!

It's still flying!

yes. and you're flying it.
YOU ARE FAKE NEWS!
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : BUSTED!

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .