Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Tucker
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/19/2018 04:05 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/19/2018 07:51 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Miker isn't a righty or a lefty, he's a Mikey.

He thinks every thread, every post, is about him. But it's a mild and generally benign variety of narcissism.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/19/2018 07:54 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Is Miker that same Mike guy from Georgia? Because he seems to ramble on like him

02/19/2018 08:50 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Still no comment on the opening post thread topic from mikey.

02/19/2018 08:54 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Cosmicviking How about Dr. Michael Savage? Any loony left thoughts on him?

He is a scumbag grifter living it up in SF and putting on act for you dupes. I listened to him on Friday while driving down to Miami

02/20/2018 04:48 AM

Cosmicviking

Joined Forum: 08/17/2013

Hey at least you are broadening your thought process Scom, it’s a 1st step towards enlightenment.

02/20/2018 05:15 AM

onegoodturn

Joined Forum: 10/27/2013

what does it say about the state of your political party, that a reality tv show guy got all the votes? silent majoroity spoke. you guys lost and can't handle it. just being the loudest on talking points and the most intolerant/hateful (oh the irony) doesn't make your views correct. your last candidate spent the entire 8 years running for reelection and acceppting phony awards instead of idk, maybe doing the work he was elected to do. the constant whining and all the conspiracys have gotta stop, grow up. at least our current administration isn't a carreer politician, lord knows how ineffective they are. thank christ she wasn't elected!!!!

02/20/2018 05:17 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

He thinks every thread, every post, is about him. But it's a mild and generally benign variety of narcissism.

Rusty, kindly fuck off.

Calling me a narcissist for defending myself from nonsense attacks.... It simply doesn't work that way.
 02/20/2018 05:19 AM

RustyTruck

Ah, it's radio Moscow. I see a gulag in your future Boris.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

02/20/2018 05:21 AM

miker

Originally posted by: fishkller

Is Miker that same Mike guy from Georgia? Because he seems to ramble on like him

I thought that was you mike of many aliases. People keep accusing me of being you. Lmao
 02/20/2018 05:21 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: miker

Rusty, kindly fuck off.

You can't attack me for what I post on a topic, then turn around and call me a narcissist for defending myself from nonsense. It simply doesn't work that way.

No attack, I call them like i see them mike. Perhaps I've touched a nerve...

02/20/2018 05:24 AM

miker

Originally posted by: scombrid

Still no comment on the opening post thread topic from mikey.

Had nothing to say on it, I just popped in to throw some sarcasm at Rusty and make fun of nuke for his meth addled rambling. Then you made me stick around.
 02/20/2018 05:26 AM

miker

Rusty, kindly fuck off.

You can't attack me for what I post on a topic, then turn around and call me a narcissist for defending myself from nonsense. It simply doesn't work that way.

No attack, I call them like i see them mike. Perhaps I've touched a nerve...

Oh, you are confused. Yes I am responding to you, but I wasn't talking about you ...this time. It should have been quite obvious that I was referring to Scombrid's post. Not everything is about you.

When you pile on, it doesn't really bother me. I know you generally cant win your own battles, so I hardly can blame you.
 02/20/2018 05:34 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Cosmicviking Miker seems to speak and think for himself. Just because you don't agree with him scom doesn't mean he is a righty.  Many of you just can't think for yourselves. Everything needs to fit in your little box, anything else freaks you out. Nothing is ever as simple as right or wrong or right or left.

Well in all fairness, he is partially correct. I AM what would be considered right on some issues. I am also left on many. Sadly, a good amount of people seem to buy into this all-or-none nonsense political tribalism. The conservatives here have called me progressive or prog as TPap likes to put it, a fence sitter, and blamed me for 8 years of Obama despite not voting for him... just because I didnt vote for their guy. Now the progressives call me a conservative, a fence sitter, and blame me for Trump despite not voting for him because I did not vote for their girl. What none of these clowns seem to understand is that they are part of the problem in this country that I oppose and I DO have a side. The hypocrisy, the bullshit tribalism, the increasing polarity, the corruption, and the influence of their corporate overlords on our government is what I am against... and most of the clowns here support it.
Exactly, but you've done this to me and others on this forum as well. Called us whatever derogatory term of the day due to our perceived political stances because of some posts on here but have no clue about our complete political views. You're a grade A hypocrite. It shows more and more every thread and every post. This one is exemplary.
 02/20/2018 06:58 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Lying little shmucker girlson's range of emotional facial expressions

It's a democratic hoax
 02/20/2018 07:02 AM

miker

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Exactly, but you've done this to me and others on this forum as well. Called us whatever derogatory term of the day due to our perceived political stances because of some posts on here but have no clue about our complete political views. You're a grade A hypocrite. It shows more and more every thread and every post. This one is exemplary.

Look who jumped into the conversation unprovoked. The troll who writes off his own trolling as being justified from way up on his high horse. Stop being a pussy and at least admit what you are.
 02/20/2018 07:29 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Thursday, Fox News Channel's Tucker Carlson responded to calls from the left for gun control in the wake of Wednesday's mass shooting in Parkland, FL.

The "Tucker Carlson Tonight" host theorized some Democratic politicians and "blustery charlatans in the media" had much darker aims with their calls for gun control, which he argued had little to do with public safety.

"Let's stop lying about this," he said. "The calls we are hearing today for gun control have nothing to do with protecting Americans from violence. What you're witnessing is a kind of class war. The left hates rural America, red America, gun-owning America, the America that elected Donald Trump. They hate them. Progressives are still in charge of most of the major institutions in this country, and they despise the autonomy of an armed population. They want collective punishment for the sins of a few. They seek to obliterate a core constitutional right rather than trying to mitigate its downsides. They call it gun control, but it's not. It's people control. For the left, voters who can't be controlled, can't be trusted."

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/20/2018 07:31 AM

RustyTruck

Oh, you are confused. Yes I am responding to you, but I wasn't talking about you ...this time. It should have been quite obvious that I was referring to Scombrid's post. Not everything is about you.

Responding to.... talking to.... referring to....

You're all over the place, but I'm the confused one?

LOL

02/20/2018 07:42 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Declining morals, there is the joke of the day.

The wife beating, black lynching, white man ruled 1950's were the glory years! lol

I was right.
 02/20/2018 08:02 AM

miker

Responding to.... talking to.... referring to....

You're all over the place, but I'm the confused one?

Apparently so. It wasn't that difficult to follow along.

You are getting up there in age aren't you? Have you thought about getting tested for dementia?
 02/20/2018 08:02 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Ever since Tucker took off the bow tie I can't take him seriously.

He's trying to be somebody he's not.

The "confused" look along with the bow tie was the real Tuckster.

Sad.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Tucker

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .