Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Tucker
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/19/2018 04:05 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/19/2018 04:05 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

onegoodturn

Joined Forum: 10/27/2013

Truth. Spoken nightly. Because following the lemmings off the edge of the cliff with group think is no bueno. 

02/19/2018 04:12 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Are you talking about Carlson, the head lemming?

-------------------------
I was right.
 02/19/2018 04:17 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: onegoodturn Truth. Spoken nightly. Because following the lemmings off the edge of the cliff with group think is no bueno. 

Yeah, because it's much better to wing it and make crap up even if it is known to be contrary to fact based information.
 02/19/2018 04:31 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I think once Hannity is indicted, Shepard smith will be the last man standing.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/19/2018 05:05 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Tucker who? That closeted bottom boy over on faux?

Enjoy your crush. How's the weather in Ukraine?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/19/2018 05:38 PM

onegoodturn

Joined Forum: 10/27/2013

amazing, grown adults (i'm assuming) following cnn blindly. you girls watch the today show at breakfast and then catch up with some ellen over tea in the afternoon? come up for air.....

02/19/2018 05:55 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

What's on Russia Today?

Do you listen to it while you slurp your borscht and swill bad vodka, Boris?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/19/2018 06:03 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Shmucker girlson? Really?
I thought maybe it was about an enlightened lemming leader. Who decided maybe, ya know: it doesnt have to be like this for his rodent minions....
Nope: a little chumpfdirt trollbot drooler who thinks tucher and his uncle daddy hannity are his heroes.
Has alex jones and o'gailly posters on the walls of his cardboard condo. Under the bridge where he collects troll tolls.....
duh...
Is the sex with goats in your bot village in macedonia as good as MILO! claims?

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 02/19/2018 at 06:38 PM by nukeh2o
 02/19/2018 06:37 PM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Tucker who? That closeted bottom boy over on faux?

Enjoy your crush. How's the weather in Ukraine?

Damn, straight to the homophobic comments. I thought you were more open minded than that.
 02/19/2018 06:39 PM

miker

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

Shmucker girlson? Really?

I thought maybe it was about an enlightened lemming leader. Who decided maybe,ya know, it doesnt have to be like this for his rodent minions....

Nope: a little chumpfdirt trollbot drooler who thinks tucher and his uncle daddy hannity are his heroes.

Has alex jones and o'gailly posters on the walls of his cardboard condo. Under the bridge where he collects troll tolls.....

duh...

Do you just refuse to post in English or are you incapable? You have some good stuff to say once in a while, but you ruin it by coming across as a toothless meth head.
 02/19/2018 06:51 PM

damonsharp

Joined Forum: 10/16/2006

Tucker Max?

Closest thing to Tpapablo, may he RIP or whatever: Professional Asshole Tucker Max
 02/19/2018 06:56 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Wonder what widdle mikey's favorite tantric position with MILO's goats is there in his macedonian village?
Gutless, spineless, plays both sides "centrist",
aka: devout chumpfbot evangelist girlyman mooker.
Anyone who contradicts this weakling's drivel is "on meth".
Wonder what his buzz of choice is? Maybe what his russian curling team uses as "performance enhancing" drugs?.........

It's a democratic hoax
 02/19/2018 07:20 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: onegoodturn Truth. Spoken nightly. Because following the lemmings off the edge of the cliff with group think is no bueno. 

Tucker? His speech about moral decay? 

Moral decay. Yeah, we have that. The election of Donald Trump is the culmination of a massive buildup of moral decay. 

02/19/2018 07:21 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

How much are they paying you comrades over in that grey shithole, onegoodturn?

When America was "great"
 02/19/2018 07:22 PM

miker

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

Wonder what widdle mikey's favorite tantric position with MILO's goats is there in his macedonian village?

Gutless, spineless, plays both sides "centrist",

aka: devout chumpfbot evangelist girlyman mooker.

Anyone who contradicts this weakling's drivel is "on meth".

Wonder what his buzz of choice is? Maybe what his russian curling team uses as "performance enhancing" drugs?.........

Sorry I don't speak meth head. Neither does google translate apparently.
 02/19/2018 07:24 PM

Cosmicviking

Joined Forum: 08/17/2013

How about Dr. Michael Savage? Any loony left thoughts on him?

02/19/2018 07:27 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Miker is definitely a fake rightist that talks out both sides of his mouth. He always jumps in to defend the righties against the mildest slight. You never see him criticize the right. Tucker's drivel is mind blowingly stupid and hypocritical but Miker just wants to bust Rusty for being insensitive without even recognizing when irony is being used as a device.

02/19/2018 07:35 PM

miker

Originally posted by: scombrid

Miker is definitely a fake rightist that talks out both sides of his mouth. He always jumps in to defend the righties against the mildest slight. You never see him criticize the right. Tucker's drivel is mind blowingly stupid and hypocritical but Miker just wants to bust Rusty for being insensitive without even recognizing when irony is being used as a device.

Except I criticize the right all the time and you are wrong. In fact, the have been on the receiving end far far more times than the left. Go through and look at the hundreds of posts in my post history doing exactly that and kindly go fuck yourself. I even linked a few of them recently from way back to prove a point, though I suppose you conveniently didn't read any of that. It doesn't suit your narrative and all..... sadly the facts of my post history available for all to see support what I am saying and not you.

I do find it funny that you see Rusty's response for what it is yet are so blind to mine. Comically funny. Edit: Spectrum commercial.....

Edited: 02/19/2018 at 07:50 PM by miker
 02/19/2018 07:36 PM

Cosmicviking

Joined Forum: 08/17/2013

Miker seems to speak and think for himself. Just because you don’t agree with him scom doesn’t mean he is a righty.  Many of you just can’t think for yourselves. Everything needs to fit in your little box, anything else freaks you out. Nothing is ever as simple as right or wrong or right or left.

02/19/2018 07:47 PM

miker

Originally posted by: Cosmicviking

Miker seems to speak and think for himself. Just because you don't agree with him scom doesn't mean he is a righty.  Many of you just can't think for yourselves. Everything needs to fit in your little box, anything else freaks you out. Nothing is ever as simple as right or wrong or right or left.

Well in all fairness, he is partially correct. I AM what would be considered right on some issues. I am also left on many.

Sadly, a good amount of people seem to buy into this all-or-none nonsense political tribalism. The conservatives here have called me progressive or prog as TPap likes to put it, a fence sitter, and blamed me for 8 years of Obama despite not voting for him... just because I didnt vote for their guy. Now the progressives call me a conservative, a fence sitter, and blame me for Trump despite not voting for him because I did not vote for their girl.

What none of these clowns seem to understand is that they are part of the problem in this country that I oppose and I DO have a side. The hypocrisy, the bullshit tribalism, the increasing polarity, the corruption, and the influence of their corporate overlords on our government is what I am against... and most of the clowns here support it.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Tucker

1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .