Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Whatever Trump Is Hiding Is Hurting All of Us Now
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/19/2018 07:30 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 4 5 6 7 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/20/2018 05:50 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

Lol it just gets better and better!
 02/20/2018 07:08 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Johnny was bad, even as a child everybody could tell.

http://youtu.be/AsXTt0M21C0

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/20/2018 07:24 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Boy, you sure are a funny kid, Johnny, but I like you...

When America was "great"
 02/20/2018 07:33 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: johnny it goes beyond russians, there are paid shills everywhere online

Yep.

The large irony is that the anti-government conspiracy theorists that think that anything remotely "official" is part of a co-intelpro disinfo campaign by the government were the easiest marks for the Russians. 

They are doing it right now and the Birthers and Sandy Hook hoaxers are howling. 

Notice who is spreading the "crisis actor" hoax and how that is spreading. Notice how it can be proven that the supposed "crisis actor" is really a student from the school and not a paid shill that is being flown from event to event as is being claimed by the hoaxers. Then notice that the automatic response of the marks is to claim that a debunking of the hoax is itself a hoax. They are just asking for it by uncritically believing anything that pushes the right buttons.

This has been years in the making. How long have we been playing "whack a mole" with various theories only to have them claim that any debunk is liberal propaganda? 

Edited: 02/21/2018 at 03:17 AM by scombrid
 02/20/2018 08:19 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: Zeus

This is excactly the kind of discussion the Russians want us to be in.  They could hardly care who's in the White House (although someone with MAGA as a slogan probably wouldn't be their first choice). Their one and only real objective is to divide us, and it's working far better than they expected becasue this nation is made up of a majority of misinformed stuborn fools. 

Just think, a group of 500 or so unarmed trolls is about to take down the greatest nation in the world, without ever leaving mother Russia.  All you bickering ninnies should be ashamed.  Except those of you who are really the trolls to which I refer.

I too have faith in no one, esspecially not for those of you ignoring the obvious danger we face by continuing to be played against each other.

No, you voting in the most inept president in history, then defending him at every step has divided us.

I pay zero attention to social media, zero. My dislike for Trump and his blind followers comes from watching the fool and his minions fuck up my country.

I was right.
 02/20/2018 09:34 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Anybody who gets their news from Facebook and the like is a goddam idiot.

When America was "great"
 02/23/2018 04:59 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: johnny it goes beyond russians, there are paid shills everywhere online i wager they are even here on this forum trying to appear 'grassroots'

Been that way for awhile. Corporate and government. Government is lagging though.

Corporate cut their teeth with AM radio with Limbaugh carrying water for The Heartland Institute since the 1980s. Heritage found gold in Hannity. They made the transition online very effectively too. 

02/23/2018 05:00 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: miker
Originally posted by: johnny it goes beyond russians, there are paid shills everywhere online i wager they are even here on this forum trying to appear 'grassroots'
Hmm.... this forum is a microscopic fish in a very very large ocean. I doubt it.

Don't be too sure. Automated things don't sleep. They key-word search their way into every corner of the web. No pond is too small for a little rotenone. 

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .