Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Whatever Trump Is Hiding Is Hurting All of Us Now
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/19/2018 07:30 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/20/2018 09:23 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cosmicviking

Joined Forum: 08/17/2013

I will stick around, I’ve alread said if Trunp is proven guilty I will accept it. But what do you mean by when shit gets real?

02/20/2018 09:23 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

I hope you stick around comic, and don't disappear or change your name when shit gets real.

Shit's already real...

Idiot!

More Trump coming!

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/20/2018 10:15 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

The Trump deal is a bipartisan investigation and most of the investigative team are Republicans.

This gets a....

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 02/20/2018 10:19 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/20/2018 10:50 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: miker
Originally posted by: scombrid
Originally posted by: miker  What did Obama do let alone aggressively? Aggressive action would have been pulling the plug on the whole election

So you would have been happy if Obama had started a civil war?

The is what would have happened if he had suspended the election and validated all the conspiracy theories by the right wing about him and his ultimate motives.

A civil war? I wish I had your ability to see into the future...... Jokes aside, you really can't say what the outcome would have been if there had been full transparency to the public as to what was going on. A civil war is just your opinion. Personally I think Obama was smart enough and more than capable to present the issue and the problem to the public in such a manner as to preserve our democratic process and prevent your absolute worse case scenario.

You really think that unilaterally suspending the election would have gone over well?

You've been reading this forum and listening to Savage, Hannity, Rush, Alex Jones, et al. for the last 10-15 years right?

You really think Obama could have suspended the election in that environment without some serious civil unrest?

Guess I have more faith in the man than you.

I have no faith in anybody.

And you are a damned Polly Anna with your head in the clouds or just flat out trolling if you seriously are suggesting that suspending the election would have been the correct step. No amount of nuance in messaging could have made that a viable alternative.

Plus, do you suspend an election because of trolling and a disinformation campaign? The only reason I would accept a suspended eleciton would be if the voting machines were hacked and the integrity of the votes is lost.

The only reason the trolling was successful is because the people are retards and the retards are getting what they deserve in this president. My only complaint right now is that there hasn't been a full and total repeal of Obamacare and EMTALA.

02/20/2018 10:54 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: miker 1. Let his ego get in the way of the reality of Russian involvement .

Whatever his motivation, he is denying that they have been on a huge disinfo campaign. So you didn't really fix anything.

02/20/2018 11:07 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

You really think that unilaterally suspending the election would have gone over well?

Go over 'well' no. Go over 'well enough' to avoid your worst case scenarios of a civil war... yes. Well providing a suspension was even needed to ensure a fair election.

You've been reading this forum and listening to Savage, Hannity, Rush, Alex Jones, et al. for the last 10-15 years right?

Reading this forum, yes. Listening to Alex Jones, Savage, or Rush is a waste of time. They are clowns. Hannity I really only tuned into when forced to on the TV at the gym, but that was enough to know not to waste my time with him either.

What is your obsession with trying to lump me in with the conservatives? lmao

You really think Obama could have suspended the election in that environment without some serious civil unrest?

Depends on how it was done. Would it be any worse if done in full disclosure and transparency than the civil unrest we already went through when Trump was elected? Can't say. Would a suspension even been necessary if the light had been shined on the entire thing from the get go? Ask yourself that.

As far as the rest of your nonsense goes..... I lost interest with the pointless attempt to insult me. I do agree with you that people are retards however, I just understand that this applies to liberals as well and conservatives alike.
 02/20/2018 11:31 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: miker You've been reading this forum and listening to Savage, Hannity, Rush, Alex Jones, et al. for the last 10-15 years right?
Reading this forum, yes.

You should know the conspiracy theories that the majority of the right is following and how a suspension of the election would have played, irrespective of the real rational.

Would a suspension even been necessary if the light had been shined on the entire thing from the get go?

Nobody would have believed it. They still don't. Most of them are still sharing the disinfo straight from the bot accounts and meme generators.

I've been betting the disinfo drum since about 2011 when I really began to notice the automated propaganda machine in the conspiracy theory world. I was called paranoid.

02/20/2018 11:37 AM

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

This is excactly the kind of discussion the Russians want us to be in.  They could hardly care who's in the White House (although someone with MAGA as a slogan probably wouldn't be their first choice). Their one and only real objective is to divide us, and it's working far better than they expected becasue this nation is made up of a majority of misinformed stuborn fools. 

Just think, a group of 500 or so unarmed trolls is about to take down the greatest nation in the world, without ever leaving mother Russia.  All you bickering ninnies should be ashamed.  Except those of you who are really the trolls to which I refer.

I too have faith in no one, esspecially not for those of you ignoring the obvious danger we face by continuing to be played against each other.

02/20/2018 12:20 PM

scombrid

They've already played both sides of the gun debate after the shooting last week.

They started with lots of gun control posts.

They have since moved on to "false flag" and "the government is going to take your guns" posts.

They've been sprinkling their feeds with Daytona 500 posts to draw eyes and pretend to look like real people.

02/20/2018 01:07 PM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

it goes beyond russians, there are paid shills everywhere online

i wager they are even here on this forum

trying to appear 'grassroots'
 02/20/2018 01:08 PM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: johnny

it goes beyond russians, there are paid shills everywhere online

i wager they are even here on this forum

trying to appear 'grassroots'

Hmm.... this forum is a microscopic fish in a very very large ocean.

I doubt it.
 02/20/2018 01:10 PM

johnny

some of the people on here smell like shills, perhaps it's innocent
 02/20/2018 01:41 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

johnny reb running scared. Thats where the right wing masters want their wretched army of non book reading dopes.

They could hardly care who is in the WHitehouse?  Zoos they wanted your golfing commie loving junk food addict.   

Hey why does Trump attack everyone but the Russians?  OH yeah it may not be collusion but he loves Russkis.  Just like all the other GOP oldsters that post on here. No surfing, red loving, science haters.

02/20/2018 01:47 PM

johnny

running scared? how about endlessly laughing about this neverending meltdown

i could hardly imagine things going better than they have
 02/20/2018 01:48 PM

Greensleeves

The only one melting down is the love of your life, Adolph Twitler.  His tweets sound like some bullied junior high schooler.  Boo Hoo Obama made this mess!

Perhaps Johnny reb knows why the Russian sanctions aren't being implemented.  Probably not since he's never hear of them and loves commies

02/20/2018 01:50 PM

johnny

no it is you greensleeves

you are melting down everyday

and he is triggering you

you still dont get he is the most epic of trolls

plays you all like a fiddle

his twitter is a masterclass in trolling, the goal is to make you rage, and it works spectacularly well
 02/20/2018 02:16 PM

johnnyboy

His job is to lead, his goal is to troll? You are the schill taking positions you cannot defend or justify, not even consistently. Your Trump Defense has been absolute on every Trump matter. Your accusation that others are schills seals it. So, where do you surf? What do you ride? Who's shaping your boards and why?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/20/2018 03:04 PM

johnny

Baha

02/20/2018 03:34 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Portajohnny is getting Pwned here and doesnt seem to realize it.

I guess that's because he doesn't seem to realize alot of things.

Hope you got a few rubles from this thread- you're workin hard today LOL

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Whatever Trump Is Hiding Is Hurting All of Us Now

<< 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .