Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Whatever Trump Is Hiding Is Hurting All of Us Now
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/19/2018 07:30 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/20/2018 04:45 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cosmicviking

Joined Forum: 08/17/2013

WG I know you hate Trump, that’s fine, there is plenty to dislike. It’s just too bad that you are unable to separate fact from fake. Hatred often blinds.

02/20/2018 05:33 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: scombrid

Originally posted by: miker  What did Obama do let alone aggressively? Aggressive action would have been pulling the plug on the whole election

So you would have been happy if Obama had started a civil war?

The is what would have happened if he had suspended the election and validated all the conspiracy theories by the right wing about him and his ultimate motives.

A civil war? I wish I had your ability to see into the future......

Jokes aside, you really can't say what the outcome would have been if there had been full transparency to the public as to what was going on. A civil war is just your opinion. Personally I think Obama was smart enough and more than capable to present the issue and the problem to the public in such a manner as to preserve our democratic process and prevent your absolute worse case scenario. Guess I have more faith in the man than you.
 02/20/2018 05:38 AM

miker

Originally posted by: scombrid

Originally posted by: miker Wasn't enough. If the election was compromised he should have actually done something to ensure the integrity of it. If we are blaming Russia for Trump getting elected, then we are blaming Obama for allowing it to happen. Can't have one with out the other. As both the left and righties here point out when it is convenient for them, the President is at fault when something happens on his watch.

We have shifting goal posts here.

First the claim was "Obama did nothing".

Now the claim is "Obama didn't do enough".

Well, Obama isn't president now. Trump is and Trump is still doing nothing. When is he going to executed the sanctions?

On top of that, you set the bar for "enough" in a previous post at a level of draconian dictator action of suspending an election. 

You are still spending more time and effort attacking Obama than you are attacking the people currently in power or the foreign agents that are working against us. 

No shifting goal posts at all. You are just being needlessly petty.

What did Obama do to preserve the integrity of our electoral process during the last election? I don't want answers about the punitive steps he took after the fact or threats he made. Doing something after the fact isnt the same as doing something during....
 02/20/2018 06:17 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Mike, do you really believe the Trump people would believe a single word Obama had to say?

If your answer is no, then the entire point of your argument it moot.

-------------------------
I was right.
 02/20/2018 06:30 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Never before have we been attacked by a foreign power, with the attack ongoing, and the sitting president ignored it. What is trumps response? Nothing, he won't even implement the sanctions passed by Congress. He's obviously compromised, and our local trumpists have stumbled into being "unwitting" traitors to the United States.

Really? What did Obama do about the hack of the Office of Personnel Management? This one was blamed on the Chinese.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 02/20/2018 06:54 AM

Cole

It's hard to tell if Obama did anything or not, but it is clear Republican are hypocrites on the issue. They attacked Obama relentlessly, but do nothing against Trump.

http://www.politico.com/story/...kers-crack-down-118802

I was right.
 02/20/2018 06:57 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

LOL

Still Obama's fault..

When America was "great"
 02/20/2018 07:06 AM

miker

Originally posted by: Cole

Mike, do you really believe the Trump people would believe a single word Obama had to say?

If your answer is no, then the entire point of your argument it moot.

Well first of all you are wrong about my argument being moot.

I do agree with you that it wouldn't have changed the hard core trumpers mind at all. In fact, it probably would have strengthened their resolve. However, there were a lot of people that voted for Trump that weren't the MAGA nazi loving homophobic misogynists you all like to paint people as.

Those are the people that it would have made a difference with.
 02/20/2018 07:10 AM

Sniper

This thread looks like a big, dumbass, temper-tantrum. It is only going to get worse when more and more of you realize that the collusion thing never happened and then you get even more enraged and desperate for something negative to attach to Trump. If anyone is hijacking our Democratic process, it is you guys. This Russian collusion story is just the next iteration of stories like Romney putting the dog on the roof of the car, Romney's wife having dancing horses, Romney's "binder full of women", McCain being a bad husband, McCain not being able to control his anger, Palin being able to see Russia from her house etc. The difference is that this time it was taken too far. No going back on this one. It will be black and white and there will be winners and losers.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

02/20/2018 07:12 AM

miker

Originally posted by: fishkller
LOL

Still Obama's fault..

Well considering it was going on while he was president, I suppose you have a decision to make.

If you are going to blame Trump for everything going wrong now because he is the POTUS, then you have to blame Obama for what went on when he was in office. You can't blame whoever you like only when it is convenient for you.

I mean seriously, weren't you around here under a different alias when the conservatives were blaming Obama for everything that happened during his first year or two in office? They were literally blaming him for the economy being fucked up despite the fact that is is pretty common knowledge that policy changes take quite a long time (6 months to multiple years depending) to have impact.

I called them out on that nonsense back then for passing blame only when it suited their purposes.... only to see the clowns on the left doing it now that Trump is in office.

Maybe you clowns on both the left and right need to assign blame where it actually belongs instead of just where it suits your agendas.

Edited: 02/20/2018 at 07:23 AM by miker
 02/20/2018 07:14 AM

miker

It's hard to tell if Obama did anything or not, but it is clear Republican are hypocrites on the issue. They attacked Obama relentlessly, but do nothing against Trump.

Sure they are hypocrites.

So are the democrats.

Each side is blind to their own hypocrisy.
 02/20/2018 07:22 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Sniper

This thread looks like a big, dumbass, temper-tantrum. It is only going to get worse when more and more of you realize that the collusion thing never happened and then you get even more enraged and desperate for something negative to attach to Trump. If anyone is hijacking our Democratic process, it is you guys. This Russian collusion story is just the next iteration of stories like Romney putting the dog on the roof of the car, Romney's wife having dancing horses, Romney's "binder full of women", McCain being a bad husband, McCain not being able to control his anger, Palin being able to see Russia from her house etc. The difference is that this time it was taken too far. No going back on this one. It will be black and white and there will be winners and losers.

Yes, you never said anything negative about Obama....just what, eight years worth? lol

The Trump deal is a bipartisan investigation and most of the investigative team are Republicans.

If no wrong doing is found, will Democrats believe it? Yes.

If he is found guilty, will Republicans believe it? No.

I was right.
 02/20/2018 07:26 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

The Obama Admin did fail with respect to Russia; if you want to read more about the effort, WaPo put it together here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/...tm_term=.25b6a97d8e50

Past mistakes are no excuse for ignoring the active and ongoing espionage by the Russians. And, there's a difference between trying and failing versus intentionally ignoring the threat for some reason (and I believe the reason will be revealed in due time).

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/20/2018 07:36 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Sniper This thread looks like a big, dumbass, temper-tantrum. It is only going to get worse when more and more of you realize that the collusion thing never happened and then you get even more enraged and desperate for something negative to attach to Trump. If anyone is hijacking our Democratic process, it is you guys. This Russian collusion story is just the next iteration of stories like Romney putting the dog on the roof of the car, Romney's wife having dancing horses, Romney's "binder full of women", McCain being a bad husband, McCain not being able to control his anger, Palin being able to see Russia from her house etc. The difference is that this time it was taken too far. No going back on this one. It will be black and white and there will be winners and losers.
....most of the investigative team are Republicans.

You are always asking for examples of where you have misled people, so I'm going to try to do a better job of calling you out when I see it.

Where did you hear this and what facts do you have to back up this claim? Source?

02/20/2018 09:08 AM

RustyTruck

Obama on Russia:
1. Direct warning to Putin
2. Sanctions on Russian businesses and individuals
3. Kicked out 35 diplomats
4. Closed 2 Kremlin compounds in the USA

Trump:
1. Denied Russian involvement
2. Stated that he believes Putin
3. Has refused to implement sanctions passed by both parties in Congress

Collusion isn't the big story folks, it might be proven or it might not. Maybe his people were talking and meeting with the enemy because they're morons. That's possible.

The big story is that they have something on Trump, and he's desperate not to make them mad. And that makes him unable to carry out the duties of his office, and is grounds to remove him.

You righties and mikeys better hope the blue wave doesn't wash over the seawall, because if it does, the foundation of trumpistan will wash out.

In the mean time, enjoy complimentary popcorn. This is a long movie.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

02/20/2018 09:13 AM

miker

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
You righties and mikeys better hope the blue wave doesn't wash over the seawall,

I am ok with a blue wave, as long as it doesn't consist of far left whack jobs. Not sure why you would think I have a problem with that. Sure, I would prefer that NOBODY be voted in from the reds or blues or at the very least, none of the incumbents voted back in .....
 02/20/2018 09:16 AM

miker

Obama on Russia:

1. Allowed it to happen on his watch.

2. Did not stop the interference he was well aware of.

Trump on Russia:

1. Let his ego get in the way of the reality of Russian involvement

2. Stated that he believes Putin

3. Has refused to implement sanctions passed by both parties in Congress

There, fixed it for you.

One didn't stop the interference and the other didn't enforce the punishment. That is the reality.
 02/20/2018 09:18 AM

Cosmicviking

Joined Forum: 08/17/2013

So now that’s the big story huh rusty. You’ve moved on from collusion to blackmail, got it. What can you loons dream up next? I can’t wait, 7 more years of this shit. How much more loony can you go? I guess we will find out!

02/20/2018 09:20 AM

RustyTruck

I hope you stick around comic, and don't disappear or change your name when shit gets real.

02/20/2018 09:22 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Obama on Russia:

1. Direct warning to Putin

2. Sanctions on Russian businesses and individuals

3. Kicked out 35 diplomats

4. Closed 2 Kremlin compounds in the USA

As usual it was just for show!

Has absolutely NO effect.

Proof delivered by Mueller himself!

Of course Mueller's incitement has absolutely NO value or 'teeth' what so ever!

Neither did Obama's!

FOOL!

IDIOT!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Whatever Trump Is Hiding Is Hurting All of Us Now

<< 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .