Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Whatever Trump Is Hiding Is Hurting All of Us Now
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/19/2018 07:30 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/19/2018 04:27 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cosmicviking

Joined Forum: 08/17/2013

Again for those of you with poor reading comprehension: Adam Schiff said it! He is one of you lefty libtards, is even one of your own saying so not good enough? Im out.

02/19/2018 04:33 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: Cosmicviking

Again for those of you with poor reading comprehension: Adam Schiff said it! He is one of you lefty libtards, is even one of your own saying so not good enough? Im out.

I just making fun of your dumb-ass claims.

"Trump is doing a lot!"

"I don't know what Trump is doing???"

Thanks for the hilarity cronicviking!!

-------------------------
I was right.
 02/19/2018 05:01 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Never before have we been attacked by a foreign power, with the attack ongoing, and the sitting president ignored it.

What is trumps response? Nothing, he won't even implement the sanctions passed by Congress.

He's obviously compromised, and our local trumpists have stumbled into being "unwitting" traitors to the United States.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 02/19/2018 05:12 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

What Pres Obama did to strike back at Russia in 2016: ejected 35 suspected Russian intelligence operatives from the United States & imposed sanctions on Russia's two leading intelligence services, closed their spy compounds.

Did you see that look he gave der commissar?

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 02/19/2018 05:22 PM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Wasn't enough. If the election was compromised he should have actually done something to ensure the integrity of it.

If we are blaming Russia for Trump getting elected, then we are blaming Obama for allowing it to happen. Can't have one with out the other. As both the left and righties here point out when it is convenient for them, the President is at fault when something happens on his watch.
 02/19/2018 06:04 PM

RustyTruck

At the time, i don't think he had enough evidence to go public, and if he had, the trumpists would have gone bananas.
He took a gamble that Hillary would win, and he could respond in good time with evidence.

Sucks, he made the wrong call. But that has absolutely nothing to do with current presidential impotence in the face of incontrovertible evidence.

Trump is being blackmailed.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 02/19/2018 06:31 PM

Cosmicviking

You wackos keep coming up with crazier and crazier shit. This would be funny if it wasn’t so sad. Some of you are lunatics.

02/19/2018 06:34 PM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

So Rusty, you are saying that Obama gambled with the integrity of our election, the reputation of our country, and the safety of our citizens knowingly and lost. He should probably be held accountable for that along with Trump for his part in this mess.
 02/19/2018 06:39 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Putin said no. Trump believes him. We are crazy. Got it.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/19/2018 06:40 PM

Cosmicviking

What is Trumps role in this mess? I mean what has been proved, not some theory. Experts on both sides of the isle have said that nothing Russia did changed the out come of the election. For fucks sake get over it. Your a bunch of crazies.

02/19/2018 06:43 PM

Cosmicviking

Trumps right about one thing, Russia is laughing there ass off at us because of you fucking lunatics!

02/19/2018 06:48 PM

damonsharp

Joined Forum: 10/16/2006

Who'd have thought years ago that the basement of a surf forum would've attracted someone as crazy and moronic as Fish Killer?

After that, who could've imagined FK being topped in the game of stupidest creature this side of an amoeba on the very same forum?! How blessed are we!

I swear if CV's not a bot/troll in a farm somewhere in eastern Europe but actually a local, our water supply needs serious investigation. These creatures could well be our canaries in a coal mine.
 02/19/2018 06:49 PM

RustyTruck

Trumps right about one thing, Russia is laughing there ass off at us because of you fucking lunatics!

Comic, No one is going to take you seriously if you don't learn the difference between there, thier, and they're.

02/19/2018 06:51 PM

Cosmicviking

Are you for real fuck stick Damonsharp. You are crazy as shit go back to your fucking safe space and never come out. There is no reasoning with a total fucking moron like you!

02/19/2018 06:52 PM

Cosmicviking

You’re right Rusty, my apologies. But you spelled their wrong.

02/19/2018 06:56 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: miker

So Rusty, you are saying that Obama gambled with the integrity of our election, the reputation of our country, and the safety of our citizens knowingly and lost. He should probably be held accountable for that along with Trump for his part in this mess.

Well, tough decisions are part of the job. The rationale makes good sense, but he underestimated both the depth of the Russian attack and the gullibility of many Americans. Look at them in this thread, still taking the Russian side against America.

I'm sure the time will come when he'll speak about it at length. Books will be written.

02/19/2018 06:59 PM

RustyTruck

You're right Rusty, my apologies. But you spelled their wrong.

See, you're able to pay attention when you try.

02/19/2018 07:05 PM

Cosmicviking

No one is taking Russia’s side, just pointing out there is still no proof Trump colluded. No one is disputing that Russia tries to sow discord around the world. Like I’ve said many times before if Trump is found guilty I will have no problem accepting it. That’s more than most of you can say if he is found innocent of all your Russia claims. Of course with you lefties, everyone is guilty even if proved innocent. The only thing that matters to you sickos is the accusations.

02/19/2018 07:08 PM

Cosmicviking

Thanks Rusty, now you’re coming around to my way of thinking!

02/19/2018 07:15 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Cluelessnoiseking constantly takes putin's side.
In the words of eminent poet/ musician/ scholar Professor F. Zappa:
Who you think you're fooling
With that Cosmicdebris......

It's a democratic hoax
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Whatever Trump Is Hiding Is Hurting All of Us Now

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .