Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: If the FBI is a failure..
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/19/2018 06:42 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/19/2018 06:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Where do these cases stand?

http://www.fbi.gov/investigate/terrorism/news

-------------------------
I was right.
 02/19/2018 12:46 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Gov Scott has called for the director of the FBI to step down.

How does he square this with his postion as gov and hence incharge of this agency who failed to act also:

PARKLAND, Fla. - A Florida social services agency conducted an in-home investigation of Nikolas Cruz after he exhibited troubling behavior nearly a year and a half before he shot and killed 17 people at his former high school in Florida, a state report shows.
The agency, the Florida Department of Children and Families, had been alerted to posts on Snapchat of Mr. Cruz cutting his arms and expressing interest in buying a gun, according to the report. But after visiting and questioning Mr. Cruz at his home, the department determined he was at low risk of harming himself or others.
The report is the latest indication that Mr. Cruz was repeatedly identified by local and federal agencies as a troubled young man with violent tendencies. The F.B.I. admitted on Friday that it had failed to investigate a tip called into a hotline last month by a person close to Mr. Cruz identifying him as a gun owner intent on killing people, possibly at a school. The local police were called to Mr. Cruz's house many times for disturbances over several years.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 02/19/2018 02:19 PM

johnnyboy

The law can not arrest him without probable cause that he committed a crime. As disturbing as his posts and threats were, they could not have landed him in jail. After the investigation, they just keep tabs on him. He can buy a gun and billets everyday and no one can stop him or even limit him.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/19/2018 04:09 PM

Cole

We can keep the brown terrorists forever, but not stop a crazy white man from getting a murder rifle. Got it.

I was right.
 02/19/2018 05:25 PM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: Cole

We can keep the brown terrorists forever, but not stop a crazy white man from getting a murder rifle. Got it.

Holy race baiting batman.

I am 100% certain race had nothing to do with why the terrorists are held forever. I mean unless you are calling Obama a racist as well, since 8 of the years they have been behind bars was on his watch.
 02/19/2018 05:51 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Mike, do you think the WH would have reacted the same to this attack if the shooter was named Mohammed?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/19/2018 06:29 PM

miker

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Mike, do you think the WH would have reacted the same to this attack if the shooter was named Mohammed?

What does that question have to do with what I wrote in response to Cole? The answer is that it has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Even if your question had any relevance to what I posted, it was a pointless and silly one. Even the Trump supporters should know the answer to that one.
 02/19/2018 07:03 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Cole's point is that race influences the response to terrorism, think you missed that.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/19/2018 07:27 PM

miker

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Cole's point is that race influences the response to terrorism, think you missed that.

No I didnt miss anything. It does look like you missed something though. I will play your game though, do you think holding the "brown" terrorists forever has anything to do with skin color as Cole implied? Careful now with your response....
 02/21/2018 01:40 PM

Sparky

Joined Forum: 02/09/2005

The FBI had info on how many of the last mass shootings? Now we think the same people can pass more laws and somehow prevent more mass shootings. Yea that's going to happen. So yes the FBI is a failure. They failed so lets get all torqued about law abiding citizens that own guns.

02/21/2018 02:05 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

"Law abiding citizens that own guns."

"Isn't that sort of what this guy, the Vegas guy and the Charleston Church Shooter were?

Before they lost control and used these "tools" at what they were designed to do?
Or did they have criminal records that should have kept them from getting them?

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 02/21/2018 07:38 PM

Sparky

Joined Forum: 02/09/2005

So the Texas church shooter was a gov failure. Perhaps the Boston marathon bomber. Without a doubt the Parkland shooter. What was the one in Northern California? I don't know hard to keep up. I just don't see how any new gun laws will change anything. Big deal if they ban AR style rifles. There will be something else to take it's place. Unless all guns are destroyed gun laws seem almost pointless. Depending on gov agencies is also pretty pointless. 

02/22/2018 06:47 AM

Cole

There is no method to deal with these people and guns. It's lack of legislation, not the overall government that's the issue.

I was right.
 02/22/2018 11:07 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

There is no method to deal with these people and guns. It's lack of legislation, not the overall government that's the issue.

BULLSHIT!

http://www.dailywire.com/news/...s&utm_campaign=crowder

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/22/2018 12:11 PM

miker

I wonder who kills more people on a yearly basis.

Citizens with guns obtained legally or illegal aliens.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .