Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Special counsel issues indictment against 13 Russian nationals over 2016 election interference
Topic Summary: Very real news
Created On: 02/16/2018 11:52 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/16/2018 11:52 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

(CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller has indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for allegedly meddling in the 2016 presidential election, charging them with conspiracy to defraud the United States, the Department of Justice has announced.

In addition, three defendants were charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud, and five defendants with aggravated identity theft.

EDIT: I only wish Tpap had lived to see this.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/16/2018 12:17 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

And Trump will do nothing.

I was right.
 02/16/2018 12:21 PM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Originally posted by: RustyTruck (CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller has indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for allegedly meddling in the 2016 presidential election, charging them with conspiracy to defraud the United States, the Department of Justice has announced. In addition, three defendants were charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud, and five defendants with aggravated identity theft. EDIT: I only wish Tpap had lived to see this.

Wait, what about Trump? I thought that was what you guys were screaming all along?

Also, did Tpap pass away or something?

02/16/2018 12:27 PM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

From what I read NO AMERICANS "knowingly participated". That's probably going to make some peoples head explode.

I think tpap was banned. The collective can only handle so much resistance; careful OBX

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 02/16/2018 12:32 PM

johnnyboy

The Russian indictments prove that Russia interfered. There will be more. This snowball has just started rolling.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/16/2018 12:37 PM

obx2

Originally posted by: worksuxgetsponsered From what I read NO AMERICANS "knowingly participated". That's probably going to make some peoples head explode. I think tpap was banned. The collective can only handle so much resistance; careful OBX

You think he was banned? That would surprise me, I'm gulity of toeing that line way more then he is. Oh well, more facist censorship from the "tolerant"....lol

02/16/2018 12:39 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

"The defendants are accused of spreading derogatory information about Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, denigrating Republican candidates Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio -- and ultimately supporting Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders and then-Republican candidate Donald Trump.

It says the defendants spread derogatory information about various candidates throughout the 2016 campaign and by "early to mid-2016" were supporting Trump's presidential campaign.

Rosenstein, though, said that after the election, the group worked both to stage rallies in favor of President-elect Trump and in opposition to his election." - Fox News

As I mentioned earlier this week, when I posted the Facebook ads that the Russians had paid for, some were in support of Trump and others were in support of Hillary.

It looks like their goal was chaos and chaos they have created.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 02/16/2018 12:42 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: obx2

Originally posted by: RustyTruck (CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller has indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for allegedly meddling in the 2016 presidential election, charging them with conspiracy to defraud the United States, the Department of Justice has announced. In addition, three defendants were charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud, and five defendants with aggravated identity theft. EDIT: I only wish Tpap had lived to see this.

Wait, what about Trump? I thought that was what you guys were screaming all along?

Why is everything cut and dry with you Trump fans? Just because these were served doesn't mean others aren't coming.

Wishful thinking I guess.

I was right.
 02/16/2018 12:46 PM

RustyTruck

Precisely, this only proves what trump has refused to acknowledge or respond to; the Russians interfered, and continue to interfere, in American politics.

The bots are running full steam on both sides of the gun debate now too.

Where is the leadership?

Will he respond to these indictments?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

02/16/2018 12:50 PM

Cole

He didn't respond to sanctions, so why will this be any different?

Obx, why do you keep dodging the question about Trump's failure to impose the sanctions enacted by the entire congress.

I was right.
 02/16/2018 12:51 PM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity," Rosenstein said, adding there ""there is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 02/16/2018 12:52 PM

Greensleeves

"Why is everything cut and dry with you Trump fans?"   Dilly dilly

Reasons:

• $hit's too complicated
  • That's what they get from Faux
  • They went to Trump U and that is what was taught
  • Anything else would be uncivilized?

Yes and why in the he$$ is he slow rolling the sanctions?  BlowbsII?

02/16/2018 12:56 PM

obx2

Here is the indictiment:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

Notice this blurb "Some defendants, posing as US persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicate with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaing..."

So, in libtard land, "unwitting" is the same as "collusion"?  and you accuse us of wishful thinking? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

So what is the narrative now? Is Trump somehow still responsible for Russia's interference? Are you guys seriously, honestly saying that Trump won because of Russia?

02/16/2018 01:19 PM

obx2

Originally posted by: Cole He didn't respond to sanctions, so why will this be any different? Obx, why do you keep dodging the question about Trump's failure to impose the sanctions enacted by the entire congress.

I'm not dodging shit, I don't know why he hasn't enacted the sanctions. I do know that your theory of why has just been disproven.

Seriously, help me out here, what is the narrative now? Are you still saying Trump colluded with Russia to win the election? What exactly is he guilty of again in your eyes? (Spare me the wait for Mueller BS, that only proves what a sheep you are)

02/16/2018 01:54 PM

RustyTruck

Waiting for the investigation to be complete is sheepish?

This doesn't clear trump or his people at all, it just proves he's full of shit and you guys are eating big sandwiches of it.

We'll never know if the russians swung the election, and whether enough evidence will be found of collusion remains to be seen; I do think that trump is damn scared. Could be collusion, could be obstruction, could be money laundering, take your pick. The guy is dirty as shit and he's going to take out the GOP.

1. Why did trump deny russian involvement
2. Why were his people meeting with them in trump tower
3. Why does trump refuse to implement sanctions passed by congress

Mueller isn't in a hurry, he doesn't need to be. Neither are we.

02/16/2018 02:04 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: obx2

These indictments establish that the Russia thing is not a hoax.

Mueller is a smart cop. When he gets Trump it is going to stick...

02/16/2018 02:39 PM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

Bahahaha
 02/16/2018 02:56 PM

Cole

allegation in the indictment

The, as in this indictment. If it said all or every I might listen, but it doesn't, so your point is unfounded.

I was right.
 02/16/2018 03:53 PM

johnnyboy

Johnny. Are you laughing because it's better than crying?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/16/2018 06:06 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

there is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.

The point of this indictment is to charge them with these specific and prosecutable crimes. There's no point trying to prosecute them for "altering the outcome," and that doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

There are intelligence leaders saying today that they believe it did have a significant effect. Even if vote tallies weren't directly hacked, there's little doubt in my mind that they were successful in steering the election, especially by hyping immigration fears, islamophobia, and Clinton conspiracies.

Also, this doesn't mean Trump won't be charged with obstruction of justice, at a minimum. And don't forget Don Jr. wrote emails begging for dirt on Hillary, and then actually arranged and held a meeting with the Kremlin to discuss waiving sanctions in exchange for election assistance. So, this won't be the last indictment, for sure.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .