Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: School shooting in south florida
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/14/2018 01:47 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/16/2018 12:12 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: Cole

That's not what he said, it's what you added.

Like I said before, I reply to the words on the screen.

Nah I didn't add it, the use of both permit and registration in the same post might have thrown me off a bit though because I view permit as a license and a registration as exactly that (like in a car)
 02/16/2018 07:43 PM

moosejaw

Joined Forum: 09/15/2011

So what are the solutions from Ruskietruck and ColeMaddow? Oh that’s right, I can just go to MSNBC and catch their marching orders. Douchebags...

-------------------------

Ring...BOOM...snow. -Hatrick Penry

02/16/2018 08:24 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Step 1: Teach gun-humpers how to get a life.
Step 2: Take the fucking guns away.

02/16/2018 08:55 PM

moosejaw

Joined Forum: 09/15/2011

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Step 1: Teach gun-humpers how to get a life. Step 2: Take the fucking guns away.

I don’t disagree, but we need to have collective solutions working together outside of politics; speaking human to human. No one wants violence. And why now (post columbine) have we had this level of horror? This is a symptom of a sick society. Fascist ideologies are not the solution; speaking neighbor to neighbor might be...

Ring...BOOM...snow. -Hatrick Penry

02/16/2018 08:56 PM

3rdworldlover

Originally posted by: johnny

sure turn your guns in now, in 50-200 yrs we will have tyranny

USA is the only country with real free speech, guns are why

Take Australia for example, where you don't get fired for protesting the anthem and police don't shoot first and plant evidence later, you can't get a license for a firearm without a reason and only after passing certifications:

The National Firearm Agreement defines categories of firearms, with different levels of control for each, as follows:.

Category A
Rimfire rifles (not semi-automatic), shotguns (not pump-action or semi-automatic), air rifles including semi-automatic, and paintball guns.
Category B
Centrefire rifles including bolt action, pump action and lever action (not semi-automatic) and muzzleloading firearms made after 1 January 1901.
Category C
Pump-action or self-loading shotguns having a magazine capacity of 5 or fewer rounds and semi-automatic rimfire rifles up to 10 rounds. Primary producers, farm workers, firearm dealers, firearm safety officers, collectors and clay target shooters can own functional Category C firearms.
Category D
All self-loading centrefire rifles, pump-action or self-loading shotguns that have a magazine capacity of more than 5 rounds, semi-automatic rimfire rifles over 10 rounds, are restricted to government agencies, occupational shooters and primary producers.
Category H
Handguns including air pistols and deactivated handguns. This class is available to target shooters and certain security guards whose job requires possession of a firearm. To be eligible for a Category H firearm, a target shooter must serve a probationary period of 6 months using club handguns, after which they may apply for a permit. A minimum number of matches yearly to retain each category of handgun and be a paid-up member of an approved pistol club.[4] Target shooters are limited to handguns of .38 or 9mm calibre or less and magazines may hold a maximum of 10 rounds. Participants in certain "approved" pistol competitions may acquire handguns up to .45 calibre, currently Single Action Shooting and Metallic Silhouette. IPSC shooting is approved for 9mm/.38/.357 SIG, handguns that meet the IPSC rules, larger calibres such as .45 were approved for IPSC handgun shooting contests in Australia in 2014, however only in Victoria so far.[5] Barrels must be at least 100mm (3.94") long for revolvers, and 120mm (4.72") for semi-automatic pistols unless the pistols are clearly ISSF target pistols; magazines are restricted to 10 rounds.
Category R/E
Restricted weapons include military weapons such as machine guns, rocket launchers, full automatic self loading rifles, flame-throwers and anti-tank guns.
Certain antique firearms (generally muzzle loading black powder flintlock firearms manufactured before 1 January 1901) can in some states be legally held without a licence.[6]
 02/16/2018 09:12 PM

3rdworldlover

Originally posted by: moosejaw

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Step 1: Teach gun-humpers how to get a life. Step 2: Take the fucking guns away.

I don't disagree, but we need to have collective solutions working together outside of politics; speaking human to human. No one wants violence. And why now (post columbine) have we had this level of horror? This is a symptom of a sick society. Fascist ideologies are not the solution; speaking neighbor to neighbor might be...

I agree. The root is a sickness in our society, something evil with deep roots, spreading and growing worse.

I have no expectations of any reasonable gun restrictions or mental health initiatives coming out of our broken down government either. Debating gun restrictions is pointless. This will be as forgotten as the Las Vegas massacre and Sandy Hook by next weekend.
 02/17/2018 06:06 AM

follydude

Scott is blaming the FBI and is demanding Director Wray to step down.

Rubio is calling for House & Senate investigations into the FBI.

Very convenient for Trump, isn't it?

02/18/2018 06:11 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: follydude Scott is blaming the FBI and is demanding Director Wray to step down. Rubio is calling for House & Senate investigations into the FBI. Very convenient for Trump, isn't it?

Hah, yeah. Where's Alex Jones and his usual "false flag" and/or hoax/crisis actors/didn'treallyhappen conspiracy theory? You know, Sandy Hook and such were all fake news in Trump land when Hussein Obama was creating those hoaxes so he could declare Marshall Law and take all our guns. I'm sure those fucksticked still think that this is just a ploys to take our guns. 

Of course this is really just Trump using the time honored "never let a crisis go to waste" theory of governance. But the conspiracy theories can be fun.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : School shooting in south florida

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .