Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Legal Weed about to go up in Smoke...
Topic Summary: while the Opiod epidemic rages on
Created On: 01/06/2018 07:55 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/06/2018 07:55 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

villageidiot

Joined Forum: 09/16/2005

STALWART CONSERVATIVES and CHRISTIANS (like Jeff Sessions from the great state of Alabama) and their beloved President taking a courageous stand against this dangerous gateway drug.
 01/06/2018 07:56 PM

villageidiot

Joined Forum: 09/16/2005

errr..opioid
 01/06/2018 09:56 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

in places where weed has been legalized, the use of opioids has gone down. anyone using medical marijuana, may have their medication taken away from them. this won't work for long. the voters will vote common sense people in to office to get the federal govt. to make weed legal.

it's safer than alcohol. also, just as taxable, creating revenue for our broken government.

only a matter of time...
 01/07/2018 05:51 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Alcohol gets you buzzed or drunk, pot gets you stoned. Its about liberty. Am I free to do to my body what I want to?

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 01/07/2018 08:21 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Rand Paul says sessions should resign because of this. Be careful, might just be baiting the Dems to support replacing him so they can try and stop the Mueller investigation.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/07/2018 09:16 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Firing Mueller would not lead to the end of the investigation into the Trump crime family.
Quite the opposite.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 01/07/2018 11:26 AM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

And I don't think Rand Paul would miss Donald Trump. Who knows, his state may benefit from legal bluegrass.
 01/07/2018 11:49 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Sessions needs to be flush down the poop chute.

One of the "talking heads" said something to the effect that Sessions may go after California first, , , ,Ha, Ha! California will tell him to go fuck himself.

Dora Hates You
 01/07/2018 11:52 AM

pompano

Joined Forum: 01/06/2005

c'mon man.... This administration has said since day one they are going to deconstruct the government, regardless of the Leninist's presence.  Why doesn't anyone bring up the interplay between the new opiod czar and what sessions just did?  I like that angle. At least we have the genesis for the next administration's name.  The phoenix adminstration.

01/07/2018 01:00 PM

RustyTruck

Replacing sessions right now would give baby donald leverage over the Russia investigation.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

01/07/2018 02:01 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

What state's rights and local governance issues?
The decisions to allow these legalizations were duly voted upon, certified, and made the law by these states' made quite clear what they want. And wont tolerate federal interference in what is rightly a state's right to make its own laws and policies.
Period.
Another foolish and unnecessary attempt at lie, spin, distract and change the subjectism away from the real issues facing our country:
Chumpf's insanity, and this disgusting current group of so called "conservative republicans" attempting to cover up his traitorous collusions againt America. Throughout his entire adult life.
Note to chumpfscum kneejerk supporter goons:
those state electorates are still allowed to vote in federal elections
And they're pissed off with chumpfs interference in their affairs.
They's a reckoning a comin folks

It's a democratic hoax
 01/07/2018 04:42 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

My wife has Arthritis and fibromialgia. she's in constant pain and they wanted her to go on "pain management". She tried it for a month and started to feel she was getting hooked. They changed her medicine to methadone. She gradually weaned herself all of it by cutting her doeses by half til she was off. Others weren't so lucky, dying, or having to go into rehab. Weed is her savior. if she could get some cbd oil she'd do better. Not available in va.
 01/08/2018 05:57 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Pot convictions bring in a ton of cash and the lack of available weed keeps Big Pharma deep in the black. This is just more big government bloat.

I was right.
 01/08/2018 08:29 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

You know, the one thing I hoped the libtards would be able to pull off was the legalization of Marijuana at the Federal level. What happened?

Sessions needs to go......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYs6PqUPcvA

01/08/2018 08:41 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: obx2

You know, the one thing I hoped the libtards would be able to pull off was the legalization of Marijuana at the Federal level. What happened?

"...Obama-era policy of non-interference in marijuana-friendly states"

What happened was a lot of mental defects stumbled to the polls in the poor, god forsaken interior states to vote someone as dumb as them into office.

Conservotards get a ton of money from the drug dealers, and they won't risk people self medicating with herbs instead of popping pills.

01/08/2018 09:34 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

The solution will take an act of Congress, a change in the law.
Does anyone expect that could ever be possible with the party of Trump and Sessions in "control"?

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 01/08/2018 10:37 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Like WG said, it would take an act of congress - the people who make Federal Law - and considering Republicans set a filibuster record when the Democrats had majority, then continued to block when they took congress...are you really surprised legal marijuana didn't pass?

I was right.
 01/08/2018 02:41 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

The Party of States Rights are going to send feds in to intervene on behalf of "THE CHLIDREN".
 01/08/2018 03:08 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

First we need to change the perception of Marijuana. Stop calling it "weed". Weeds are bad. Call it Herb. Herbs are good.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 01/08/2018 07:51 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Glad that all these morons are coming out of their caves now that the spoilt brat is prez.  All of this will in the end amount to nought.

There is a wave coming and all this bs will only add to the high tide and eventual wave height.

Full federal legalization is around the corner - regardless of what big pharma wishes. Local politicians who do not get on board will be left behind - about time.. A dying breed literally.

Their deep involvement, greed, avarice and unbridled guilt in encouraging the opioid crisis will be laid bare for all to see.

I do not think that there will be financial consequences, but the gig will be up.

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .