Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Omarosa 'physically dragged' from White House grounds
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/13/2017 04:23 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/13/2017 04:23 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Who is this person and how did an apparently African American woman ever get into Trump's White house anyway?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/...J?li=AA5a8k&ocid=ientp

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 12/13/2017 04:24 PM

WG

Reality TV?

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 12/13/2017 08:32 PM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Didn't see this post.

She was fired because she promised the African-American vote.

12/13/2017 08:46 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

She did a seriously nasty pro Trump speech. Everybody has to bow to his feet kind of stuff.

Looks like her hero ain't what she thought he was.

I was right.
 12/14/2017 05:15 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Just like the trashy reality show this admin is. Would you expect anything better? Kind of feel bad for The Mooch now.
 12/14/2017 05:20 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

I predict a massive $ tell all book deal

12/14/2017 05:20 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: WG Reality TV?

wake up WG, its the new normal

12/14/2017 05:30 AM

damonsharp

Joined Forum: 10/16/2006

From the article:

The former "Apprentice" contestant recently drew press attention after she brought her 39-person bridal party inside the White House this past spring for an "extended" photo shoot in the Rose Garden. It is unclear whether she had permission.

I can definitely see why she was canned, but you'd think the guy whose biggest claim to fame is being on a show where he supposedly hires the best workers would be better at um, hiring good workers.

So far, he's been FAILING! SAD! LOSER! TERRIBLE! at it in real life.

12/14/2017 06:29 AM

johnnyboy

She was going for her 16th minute of fame that should have ended when she was not chosen on the apprentice. Trump saw a useful African American female whose greed and need for fame he understood completely. He saw her as useful until her supposed connection to the African American community was revealed. She's a political Milli Vanilli. Her time is not done because her book deal has yet to inked and once trump is indicted, she will be a regular on the talk show circuits.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/14/2017 06:29 AM

johnnyboy

She was going for her 16th minute of fame that should have ended when she was not chosen on the apprentice. Trump saw a useful African American female whose greed and need for fame he understood completely. He saw her as useful until her supposed connection to the African American community was revealed. She's a political Milli Vanilli. Her time is not done because her book deal has yet to inked and once trump is indicted, she will be a regular on the talk show circuits.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/14/2017 07:21 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

They told her she had to go, and she tried to get into the presidential residence to appeal directly to trump - security alarms went off and they had to drag her out.

So much for us "bowing down" to the president. They tossed her ass into the street.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 12/14/2017 08:21 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

More libtard believing of Fake News-

Omarosa spoke out for the first time Thursday on the widespread reports of drama surrounding her abrupt resignation from the Trump administration, challenging the depiction of an "Apprentice"-style confrontation that ended with her physical removal from White House grounds. 

The reality TV star turned presidential aide, whose full name is Omarosa Manigault Newman, called some of the reporting on her exit “100 percent false.” 

The accounts are widespread, covering claims that she was actually fired by Chief of Staff John Kelly, that she cursed when informed of this and that she wanted to speak to President Trump about it. 

“I like to hear all of these interesting tales,” Manigault Newman said on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” “I have to tell you, they are 100 percent false.”

She claimed she was not fired and blamed the “tale” of a dramatic exit on a single reporter. While she did not specifically name the reporter, it seemed clear she was referring to American Urban Radio Networks correspondent April Ryan. Ryan tweeted Wednesday that Manigault Newman “tried to break into the residence” and “tripped the alarms.”

“Not only is it ridiculous, but it is also absurd,” she said. “I wouldn’t want anyone, nonetheless myself, to be able to run around and cause disruption. The White House is the most secure place in the world.”

Manigault Newman described the reporter as someone with a “personal vendetta against me,” and called her reporting “completely false” and “unverified.”

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 12/14/2017 08:22 AM

WG

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: WG Reality TV?

wake up WG, its the new normal

Don't want to.
Only if we continue to accept it
I'm going to keep dreaming about a better America.
And work hard to make it real.

And it's pretty clear that she was fired,
Kelly is cleaning house.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 12/14/2017 08:25 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

She's a political Milli Vanilli.
jb

CLASSIC reference. Props!

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 12/14/2017 08:37 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: crankit

More libtard believing of Fake News-

Omarosa spoke out for the first time Thursday on the widespread reports of drama surrounding her abrupt resignation from the Trump administration, challenging the depiction of an "Apprentice"-style confrontation that ended with her physical removal from White House grounds. 

The reality TV star turned presidential aide, whose full name is Omarosa Manigault Newman, called some of the reporting on her exit "100 percent false." 

The accounts are widespread, covering claims that she was actually fired by Chief of Staff John Kelly, that she cursed when informed of this and that she wanted to speak to President Trump about it. 

"I like to hear all of these interesting tales," Manigault Newman said on ABC's "Good Morning America." "I have to tell you, they are 100 percent false."

She claimed she was not fired and blamed the "tale" of a dramatic exit on a single reporter. While she did not specifically name the reporter, it seemed clear she was referring to American Urban Radio Networks correspondent April Ryan. Ryan tweeted Wednesday that Manigault Newman "tried to break into the residence" and "tripped the alarms."

"Not only is it ridiculous, but it is also absurd," she said. "I wouldn't want anyone, nonetheless myself, to be able to run around and cause disruption. The White House is the most secure place in the world."

Manigault Newman described the reporter as someone with a "personal vendetta against me," and called her reporting "completely false" and "unverified."

She's lying to save face, crank.

Did ya think he'd call a press conference and tell everyone how they dragged her out the front door by her hair and kicked her down the steps?

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 12/14/2017 08:43 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Since she was a Trump staffer and not a liberal, is it ok for me to call her a crazy bitch despite her status as both african american and female?
 12/14/2017 08:58 AM

WG

You can call anybody anything you want.
You have to deal with how others take it.,

I think that the crazy part would not be inaccurate in her case, perhaps an understatement

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 12/14/2017 09:14 AM

miker

Well to be fair, I use bitch in a gender neutral way.
 12/14/2017 09:49 AM

WG

yea, but few women take being called that very well.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 12/14/2017 11:35 AM

miker

Originally posted by: WG

yea, but few women take being called that very well.

I usually only call men that tbh.
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .