Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Bill O'Reilly Claims a Tape Exists of a Woman Being Offered $200K to Make False Claims Against Trump
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/12/2017 12:18 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/12/2017 12:18 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Bill O'Reilly Claims a Tape Exists of a Woman Being Offered $200K to Make False Claims Against Trump
BRANDON STEWART | DEC 12, 2017 | 11:43 AM

The claims against President Donald Trump have taken an interesting turn, as Bill O'Reilly has just come to his defense.
O'Reilly might not be the most likely candidate to defend the president against sexual misconduct allegations, given his own past. But he's hoping you pay more attention to his evidence.
O'Reilly announced to Glenn Beck that his team of investigators uncovered a tape that has a lawyer offering a woman $200,000 to "accuse Donald Trump of untoward behavior."

It's not clear how O'Reilly's investigators discovered the tape, but he said of the tape and its contents:
"It exists. We have urged the person who has the tape to hand it over to the U.S. attorney, because my investigative team believes there are three separate crimes on the audio tape."

O'Reilly speculated that these allegations are the first of a major "assault" against Trump.
Beck asked O'Reilly:
"Is this tape going to be released?"

O'Reilly replied:
"I may have to go to the U.S. attorney myself. I don't want to have to do that and inject myself into the story, but I had my lawyer listen to the tape. ... There are at least three crimes on the tape. So as a citizen, I may have to do this."
O'Reilly said that he doesn't know why the tape hasn't been released already, but he did tell Beck that Trump himself knows the tape exists.

O'Reilly then wondered aloud:
"Why on earth are you allowing a movement to try to smear you? When you have a powerful, and I mean it's powerful, piece of evidence that shows this is an industry. That there are false charges and money changing hands."

He added:
"It will change the whole discussion if it ever gets out."
Trump has proven to be adept when it comes to political attacks, and if his team does know of the tape and is holding back from discussing it publicly, it may be to ripen the political fruit it will win for them.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 12/12/2017 12:29 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

That would be unfortunate for our poor, long suffering progs. After they have finally seen that they were incomparable idiots for believing the Russian collusion conspiracies, they were putting all their their hopes on the sexual misconduct gambit. They will be devastated. Good.

I :heart; Q
 12/12/2017 02:01 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://thehill.com/media/36202...roy-moore-allegations

You people have no appreciation for history, recent or otherwise.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/12/2017 03:19 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

http://thehill.com/media/36202...ore-allegations

You people have no appreciation for history, recent or otherwise.

So you're claiming that the story is made up?

^These are PROVED facts.
 12/12/2017 05:35 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

This technique is part of the landscape done by the trump people. It's design is deliberately flimsy and they have the goods when they break their expose that it's all fake. Then they will claim fake news. Attack the press and pretty soon your loyalists won't believe any news. That's how you insulate them from facts. Then you play your propaganda on fox in a 24 hour loop and cement your narrative into their sequestered echo chamber.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/12/2017 05:59 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

This technique is part of the landscape done by the trump people. It's design is deliberately flimsy and they have the goods when they break their expose that it's all fake. Then they will claim fake news. Attack the press and pretty soon your loyalists won't believe any news. That's how you insulate them from facts. Then you play your propaganda on fox in a 24 hour loop and cement your narrative into their sequestered echo chamber.

Actually that sounds EXACTLY like what you and the prog democrap commies do!

Just change the Fox News with MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN.

All FAKE news...ALL of the time!

Caught in the act...EVERY day!

Printing retractions constantly!

^These are PROVED facts.
 12/12/2017 06:13 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy This technique is part of the landscape done by the trump people. It's design is deliberately flimsy and they have the goods when they break their expose that it's all fake. Then they will claim fake news. Attack the press and pretty soon your loyalists won't believe any news. That's how you insulate them from facts. Then you play your propaganda on fox in a 24 hour loop and cement your narrative into their sequestered echo chamber.

Actually, the news organizations themselves have done a pretty good job of demonstrating that they are purveyors of fake news - by putting out fake news on an almost daily basis. There is a reason that people hold MSM in lower regard than just about any other profession.

I :heart; Q
 12/12/2017 06:17 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

By "people" you must mean you, Fishkiller and Crankit? LOL

When America was "great"
 12/12/2017 06:50 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Ohh, its o'reilly: why, it must be true.
The favorite fakes news drug must be in use:
L.ie S.pin D.istract

It's a democratic hoax
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .