Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Al Franken accused of kissing and groping a woman at USO event
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/16/2017 09:29 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/18/2017 09:02 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Poor Al Franken. He's being set up.

11/19/2017 06:33 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

It is policy to blame the victim when it doesn't suit your agenda or accusations are against someone on "your" side? This is the second time in a couple of weeks you have done this, the other time being the lawn assault.

Do you even realize how this makes you look?

Seriously dude, you may take pride that your account is tied to your life and business, but you really need to stop being so fucking stupid with the shit you post before it bites you in the ass. Victim blaming a woman who claims to have been violated is a recipe for disaster for you.
 11/19/2017 07:17 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: miker It is policy to blame the victim when it doesn't suit your agenda or accusations are against someone on "your" side? This is the second time in a couple of weeks you have done this, the other time being the lawn assault. Do you even realize how this makes you look? Seriously dude, you may take pride that your account is tied to your life and business, but you really need to stop being so fucking stupid with the shit you post before it bites you in the ass. Victim blaming a woman who claims to have been violated is a recipe for disaster for you.
Well, "the victim" staged the photo where she is "sleeping" and Franken grabs her. The photographer was told to do it by the "victim," not Franken. It's also been proven they would not be sitting in those types of seats under way with that type of gear. Now if the kiss they were rehearsing, a kiss she agreed to do, got a little awkward that's another story. I can have my doubts, especially when the story was pushed by Roger Stone first, not the "victim." It's BS. I stand by it. Franken 1 accuser that has a really weak story. Trump, Moore and the lot have accusations in the teens and some of them were teens!

As for stupid, we've proven you're in that category.

So how many months did you serve?

11/19/2017 07:25 AM

HAPDigital

It's also funny you're trying to belittle me for having a real identity.

11/19/2017 07:28 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

He doesn't need to belittle you....if you think an identity is an alias on NSR...

Bwahahahaha!

Fool!

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/19/2017 07:28 AM

miker

So your answer is yes, you would rather victim blame because it was someone from your side. If it was a setup it will come out in the wash and what you post here will make zero difference in that. However, what you post here could impact your life because you so foolishly tied your account to your business and family. Use your fucking head bro.

Also, just stop with the tired nonsense of questioning people's service that you disagree with. At this point all you are doing is making yourself look like a bitch.
 11/19/2017 07:32 AM

miker

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

It's also funny you're trying to belittle me for having a real identity.

There is no try. Anyone with any shred of common sense knows better than to do what you do. You really should throttle back and think before you post. Of course, I might be wrong in making the assumption that you care. Maybe you are self destructive and simply don't give a shit about your business, your family, and your life.

You aren't being brave. You are being incredibly stupid.
 11/19/2017 07:40 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: miker So your answer is yes, you would rather victim blame because it was someone from your side. If it was a setup it will come out in the wash and what you post here will make zero difference in that. However, what you post here could impact your life because you so foolishly tied your account to your business and family. Use your fucking head bro. Also, just stop with the tired nonsense of questioning people's service that you disagree with. At this point all you are doing is making yourself look like a bitch.
No I don't victim blame. I feel this is a set up due to the way it occurred and came about. Did you read my post about the kiss? That's the only way this is real, only way. Everything else has been debunked. It's suspicious. Unfortunately for the "victim" she was led in the wrong direction by some famous Trump supporters, they leaked the story the wring way, not in her favor. It's just the way that it is. Also, the biggy, 3-4 parts of her story are proven lies. I feel Franken is the victim from the facts presented. Sorry you do not agree. If she had a more solid case like Moore's victims, I'd believe it. But her story is going down fast.

Bro, I've been open on here since 2004. It's a community site. I'll tell this same stuff to you in a bar that I would on here.

11/19/2017 07:54 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: miker all you are doing is making yourself look like a bitch.
It's comments like this that made me call you out to begin with. You got a big rude mouth. Talk about hypocrite. *uses the word bitch then says he is concerned about female victims. hahahaa So rich! Go away miker, you've been found out as a big ol cowardly hypocrite too.
 11/19/2017 10:09 AM

miker

I wasn't calling a woman a bitch. Or was I?
 11/19/2017 10:18 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: miker I wasn't calling a woman a bitch. Or was I?
You're consistent that's for sure. You're another one of these cowards that claims they are honorable yet use the words gay, bitch, etc in a derogatory manner. You're BS "Miker." Pathetic at best. Keep hiding in shame....
 11/19/2017 01:06 PM

miker

Originally posted by: miker

You're consistent that's for sure. You're another one of these cowards that claims they are honorable yet use the words gay, bitch, etc in a derogatory manner. You're BS "Miker." Pathetic at best. Keep hiding in shame....

Well I havent called you gay, but more power to you if you are. I have called you a bitch though, because it is the best word to describe you. If it offends your sensitivities, maybe you can stop acting like one.

Edit: Calling a dude a bitch is sexist now? Stop being a pussy.
 11/19/2017 01:16 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Well I havent called you gay, but more power to you if you are. I have called you a bitch though, because it is the best word to describe you. If it offends your sensitivities, maybe you can stop acting like one.

Mike....the term pussy used for a man is old....use the new term!

HAPDigishit is a serious MANGINA!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/19/2017 03:11 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: miker I wasn't calling a woman a bitch. Or was I?
Well I havent called you gay, but more power to you if you are. I have called you a bitch though, because it is the best word to describe you. If it offends your sensitivities, maybe you can stop acting like one. Edit: Calling a dude a bitch is sexist now? Stop being a pussy.
You've accused me an other members of having "crushes on each other" etc. That's using gay as a derogatory, you've done it multiple times. Meanwhile.....
 11/19/2017 03:18 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Hey HAPPY, I like the info you bring and your ideas. Don't let them drag you into personal attacks. It what the russians want.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 11/19/2017 04:38 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: all3 Hey HAPPY, I like the info you bring and your ideas. Don't let them drag you into personal attacks. It what the russians want.

11/20/2017 08:42 AM

miker

You've accused me an other members of having "crushes on each other" etc. That's using gay as a derogatory, you've done it multiple times. Meanwhile.....

Sorry but I am not sure why saying a man has a crush on another man is offensive to you. There is nothing derogatory about that at all and you thinking so makes me wonder if you really are progressive. You really should treat that statement the same as you would when someone says a dude has a crush on a chica.
 11/20/2017 08:44 AM

miker

Oh, it was only derogatory to you because I said "you" had a crush on a guy. Sounds like you are either very insecure about your sexuality or you are a homophobe.
 11/20/2017 10:11 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: miker Oh, it was only derogatory to you because I said "you" had a crush on a guy. Sounds like you are either very insecure about your sexuality or you are a homophobe.
No, you said it in a forum where it had no need being brought up. The topic was about race, political or other not related to sexual preference etc. Therefore it was a dig and when you use digs that are homosexual related it is a negative or derogatory whether I like your comment or not. This goes back to the very first thread where you said something derogatory to me because I said, due to facts, you are saying racist things. Miker, try to cover it all you want, you're a homophobe that uses derogatory homophobic comments. Subtle as it is, it's there. Point is you can't handle a civil conversation without bringing up a person's sexual preference or insulting someone.
 11/20/2017 10:37 AM

HAPDigital

Well looks like there is another Franken accuser so maybe there is a chance he is guilty. Not sure any of this will mean anything though. Trump has 19 accusers. It didn't change anything there. Abuse messes up a lot more than the victim and the perp. So sad...
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .