Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: FACT-CHECK: Shep Smith's Fake 'Debunking' of Uranium One Story Ends in Humiliation, Embarrassment
Topic Summary: Awwww...darn...your democrap hero at Fox News got his ass shot off after he tried to spew YOUR bogus garbage on air!
Created On: 11/15/2017 07:49 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/17/2017 12:53 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

For the next humpday rap, I'll propose the topic be: Sean the con.

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 11/17/2017 05:51 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Cole

Why do you propagate lies?

Cause he's a liar. Praise Jesus!

You're a pathological liar!

Fact!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/17/2017 07:59 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Nice new pic. Let me get this straight. You said Cole had a hot box of bonitas because he got so many he took a victory shot before he added ice. You have a shot of your catch laying on the deck, not even in a box that you bragged about making. You are not in the Picture and we would have believe you to believe that the boat and the fish are yours. Right. Got it.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/17/2017 08:16 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Nice new pic. Let me get this straight. You said Cole had a hot box of bonitas because he got so many he took a victory shot before he added ice. You have a shot of your catch laying on the deck, not even in a box that you bragged about making. You are not in the Picture and we would have believe you to believe that the boat and the fish are yours. Right. Got it.
Hahahahaha his stupidity never ends. Some very observant peeps on here. Kudos...
 11/17/2017 08:49 PM

Fish Killer

Look it's the pathological lying pos and his wingerwannabe pos rapcrap sidekick girlfriend johnnygirl!

The progs shitstorm be coming your way!

Fools!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/17/2017 09:10 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Straight outta palm beach county. This storm completely swamps fake boats

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/17/2017 09:13 PM

Fish Killer

Yeah that's the best part...I never posted my boat!

Not going to either!

Ever!

Pos assholes like you don't deserve to see such beauty!

Maybe you could get one of Coleslaws hotbox Bonita and eat some and croak from food poisoning!

Fool!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/17/2017 09:37 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Fish Killer Yeah that's the best part...I never posted my boat! Not going to either! Ever! Pos assholes like you don't deserve to see such beauty! Maybe you could get one of Coleslaws hotbox Bonita and eat some and croak from food poisoning! Fool!
Lies! There is no beauty in your miserable life, just a sad sad man.
 11/17/2017 09:43 PM

Fish Killer

Look it's the pos pathological lying shitbag that doesnt even know what textural juxtaposition is in his own field!

What a frickin fool!

Master fool!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/17/2017 09:47 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Fish Killer Look it's the pos pathological lying shitbag that doesnt even know what textural juxtaposition is in his own field! What a frickin fool! Master fool!
And you're the fool that doesn't even realize that Arpaio's "forensics" people were debunked. Criminals, you all stick together.
 11/17/2017 09:53 PM

Fish Killer

Sorry you lying pos slime ball!

You can't debunk truth!

Can't be done asshole!

Had you actually watched that video you would have known that!

FACT!

It's NEVER been debunked!

Fact!

Liar!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/17/2017 09:57 PM

Fish Killer

When you actually watch the video AND find out what textural juxtaposition actually is you will know for a1000% FACT that Obama's birth certificate is a fucking fake!

Till then...try to continue to spew your lies!

Not here though!

Someone is on to your shit!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/17/2017 10:08 PM

HAPDigital

And if you know anything about the digital imagery business, once you create a digital copy of a document it is in all essence a forgery. Arpaio's "forensics" people have absolutely no forensics expertise, they were adobe Photoshop users. It was a scam and a distraction.

www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/29/expert-says-obamas-birth-certificate-legit.html

John Woodman, author of Is Barack Obama's Birth Certificate a Fraud?: A Computer Guy Examines The Evidence for Forgery, also debunked the "layers" argument in a series of video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc3b8xVJStU

The Hawaii State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a "long form" birth certificate.

"We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawaii," Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. "I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawaii."

On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama's request, Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the copies.

It's over Arpaio lost. He is a criminal to boot. Get over it.

11/17/2017 10:27 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Actuallly, the FK'er has posted pics/links of his fishing exploits with a pic of his wife (and I think it included an old ProLine boat in the pic) on a thread titled:   "Woman kicks my behind (with a monster bull dolphin!)"  Dated 06/09/2006 and it was posted in the fishing forum.  He claimed the pics were in Florida Today or maybe it was one of the Florida fishing rags???  

Here is the link:  http://www.2ndlight.com/fusetalk/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=45260&highlight_key=y

And yeah, it turned into a shitstorm and was deleted.    So, the claim that he has never posted pictures or links to his boating pictures is false.  Also, there is the thread where he claimed that while he didn't surf with a surfboard, he did surf in his boat and then describes his boat in all of its glory.  Yeah, that was a good one, too.

BTW - good work Johnnyboy.  But, I think that FishStory Dude probaby would rather have a dance off with you. 

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 11/18/2017 at 06:22 AM by Bamboo
 11/17/2017 11:33 PM

Fish Killer

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/17/2017 11:34 PM

Fish Killer

Like I said I don't post pictures of me or anyone I know!

Fact!

True and factual!

I'm not a lying pos like some on this forum!

I don't post pictures....I NEVER said that I never had.

I very clearly said that I dont.

What's funny is that a scumbag like you would need to use a past situation to deceive! It's also funny that you deceive to another scumbag!

Most everyone on this forum knows what happened back then....

That also means that most everyone on this forum also knows of the incident.

For you to repost it now shows two things...one that you really are evil and two you now have tried to use a past situation to deceive everyone else!

I don't post pictures.....period!

Unlike the POS pathological lying HAPDigicrap and his sidekick lame rapcrap girlfriend johnnygirl.

It's kind of sad that a 'moderator' of 2nd Light would actually be as deceptive as he has over the years as to hide in the background and pull evil shit as you obviously have...Bumboo!

I'm convinced at this point that it was in fact you who 'broke into' the forum software!

One doesn't need to 'break in' if the pos is already there.

If it was you that would prove you to be a seriously evil pos!

None the less...just deleating posts and banning people that you don't like for absolutely no good reason also shows you to be that same evil pos.

Ya see I know who you are now Bumboo!

BIG Scum of the highest order!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 11/17/2017 at 11:53 PM by Fish Killer
 11/18/2017 12:10 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Fish Killer Like I said I don't post pictures of me or anyone I know! Fact! True and factual! I'm not a lying pos like some on this forum! I don't post pictures....I NEVER said that I never had. I very clearly said that I dont. What's funny is that a scumbag like you would need to use a past situation to deceive! It's also funny that you deceive to another scumbag! Most everyone on this forum knows what happened back then.... That also means that most everyone on this forum also knows of the incident. For you to repost it now shows two things...one that you really are evil and two you now have tried to use a past situation to deceive everyone else! I don't post pictures.....period! Unlike the POS pathological lying HAPDigicrap and his sidekick lame rapcrap girlfriend johnnygirl. It's kind of sad that a 'moderator' of 2nd Light would actually be as deceptive as he has over the years as to hide in the background and pull evil shit as you obviously have...Bumboo! I'm convinced at this point that it was in fact you who 'broke into' the forum software! One doesn't need to 'break in' if the pos is already there. If it was you that would prove you to be a seriously evil pos! None the less...just deleating posts and banning people that you don't like for absolutely no good reason also shows you to be that same evil pos. Ya see I know who you are now Bumboo! BIG Scum of the highest order!

Oh booo-hooo.    I pointed out that you posted pics and now you are butthurt.  Nobody like a whiner.  

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 11/18/2017 01:06 AM

Fish Killer

Banning people for no valid reason.

Lying.

Delivering people's personsl information illegally.

Deleating posts that don't meet your agenda....

Evil POS scumbag of the highest order.

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/18/2017 04:53 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Deranged...lmao

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 11/18/2017 05:06 AM

HAPDigital

Weird

Edited: 11/18/2017 at 05:28 AM by HAPDigital
Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .