Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trans Woman Learns Hard Lesson, Hollywood Libs Hate the MAGA Hat
Topic Summary: Yep...more violent hate from the left!
Created On: 11/15/2017 02:24 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/17/2017 09:29 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Originally posted by: scombrid
Originally posted by: obx2 Antifa? Who also came heavily armed, and actually instigated the violence? 

Instigated the violence? You write that as if the alt-right guys were gentle victims that didn't assault anyone until assaulted themselves which is not true.

I already asked what fraction of the anti-"alt-right" protesters in C'ville were antifa and whether or not the people that got rammed by a car were themselves engaged in violent activity.

Your are one stubborn SOB, aren't you? Can't even bring yourself to admit the counter protesters were violent, can you? Further more you say I "write that as if the alt-right guys were gentle victims that didn't assault anyone until assaulted themselves which is not true." in spite of the fact I have said over and over again they were violent douche bags as well.

Really, Scom. Admit in writting that the counter protesters/antifa/whatevers were also violent, and begin your journey down self awareness and growth.

11/17/2017 09:35 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: obx2 Can't even bring yourself to admit the counter protesters were violent, can you?

You never put "some of" in front of "the".

You never distinguished between Antifa and the large contingent of regular students and Charlottesville townies that were there.

-------------------------

11/17/2017 09:36 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: obx2

Really, Scom. Admit in writting that the counter protesters/antifa/whatevers were also violent, and begin your journey down self awareness and growth.

You really are without any doubt the most arrogant poster on this board; worse than Fish Killer and Tpapablo combined. That is quite an achievement.

11/17/2017 09:42 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

They needed to walk around in Watts with the MAGA hats on.
 11/17/2017 11:06 AM

obx2

Originally posted by: obx2 Can't even bring yourself to admit the counter protesters were violent, can you?

You never distinguished between Antifa and the large contingent of regular students and Charlottesville townies that were there.

Repeat after me "Antifa is a violent gang of protesters."  Here is some information to help get those words written down. I was even careful in choosing my source. Hopefully LA Times doesn't fall on your list besides Fox, Breebart, and the rest.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-far-left-violence-20170829-story.html

Just in case that one example isn't enough. Here is a full page of videos. Now I realize some of these are from the right wing-whacky, russian spawed propagada sites, but not all of them.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=antifa+charlottesville+virginia

Write the words down, Scom. Let me help you begin your journey to enlightenment.

11/17/2017 11:32 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: obx2
Originally posted by: obx2"don't come throwing punches

You applied that to people that weren't throwing punches.

You're right, they were swinging bats, pipes, kicking and throwing rocks. But no, these guys were just peacefully counter protesting, right Scom?

https://www.google.com/search?q=antifa+at+charlottesville&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjiofKbzcPXAhXGJCYKHYU6B2gQ_AUICygC&biw=1377&bih=728

How many people were there opposing the alt-right?

How many of them were "antifa"?

Were the people that got run-over antifa?

What of the non-antifa counter protesters that the alt-right assaulted?

You continually portray the opposition to the alt-right as itself a bunch of violent crazies on party with the alt-right.

Why is that?

And this.

11/17/2017 11:32 AM

scombrid

11/17/2017 11:56 AM

obx2

Do you, or do you not think/agree that the Antifa counterprotesters were also violent? If it helps you down the path of enlightenment, can you at least agree that some of them were (although I ventured to guess, most of them were)

Wait a second, are you part of Antifa? Is that why you can't bring yourself to admit it?

11/17/2017 12:05 PM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

I think anyone that is not completely living in denial should realize ANTIFA is violent by now.
 11/17/2017 12:12 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: obx2 Do you, or do you not think/agree that the Antifa counterprotesters were also violent?

Absolutely.

11/17/2017 12:13 PM

scombrid

https://www.revealnews.org/blog/reveal-host-al-letson-shields-man-from-beating-at-anti-hate-rally/

This program on pbs/npr has done some good coverage and interviews.

11/17/2017 12:15 PM

scombrid

Can't even bring yourself to admit the counter protesters were violent, can you?

Notice here that he does not name ANTIFA. It is just "the counter protesters".

He makes statements like that and questions why I respond with pictures of people from the town, and college, and from churches in the town standing peacefully with arms linked.

Originally posted by: miker I think anyone that is not completely living in denial should realize ANTIFA is violent by now.

obx's problem is that he doesn't specify antifa. He speaks of all the counterprotesters as one big group. Of course antifa is violent. They are dumbasses that are playing into the alt-rights fake victim strategy. I've said that many times. But they aren't all that shows up to counter-protest. That was especially the case in Charlottesville.

Edited: 11/17/2017 at 12:23 PM by scombrid
 11/17/2017 05:53 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
The only thing you've exposed is that you're a cowardly 2ndlight troll that has a history of domestic violence and believes every HRC conspiracy because you hate women so much, so much your willng to beat them. SAD, sick man

The only thing you've exposed is that you're a pathological liar!

Fact!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .