Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: A soulless coward
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/16/2017 06:46 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/17/2017 01:11 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: WG The electoral college had two purposes, one was to balance the power of the more populous states with that of the smaller. (That one is way out of wack now, the difference between states populations is huge now compared to then) It's become highly undemocratic. The other is so that the electors could override should the public pick a piece of shit.+ Many of them knew this guy was one already but lacked courage, so it failed at that too. Time to change it or dump it.

I had forgotten about that laughable hope by progs that the electors would vote in Hillary. I thought the fun would end there, but then you guys took up the Russian conspiracy thing. Good times.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 10/17/2017 01:27 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Well, to be fair, the purpose of the EC WAS to avoid the popular election of a moron by a deluded mob of rural dullards.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 10/17/2017 01:56 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

"Trump mocked McCain for getting captured, attacked a Gold Star family, lied about Obama calling the families of fallen soldiers, and politicized Kelly's son's death. This is not a man burdened by empathy for those who served." ek

Hey bitch, did you eat all those lobster tails with 2 sticks of butter?

No wonder you are such a fat little fuck.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 10/17/2017 02:18 PM

moosejaw

Joined Forum: 09/15/2011

Originally posted by: WG The electoral college had two purposes, one was to balance the power of the more populous states with that of the smaller. (That one is way out of wack now, the difference between states populations is huge now compared to then) It's become highly undemocratic. The other is so that the electors could override should the public pick a piece of shit.+ Many of them knew this guy was one already but lacked courage, so it failed at that too. Time to change it or dump it.

We do not live in a democracy.  

Ring...BOOM...snow. -Hatrick Penry

10/17/2017 02:22 PM

moosejaw

Joined Forum: 09/15/2011

Ring...BOOM...snow. -Hatrick Penry

Edited: 10/17/2017 at 02:32 PM by moosejaw
 10/17/2017 02:25 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: jdbman

"Trump mocked McCain for getting captured, attacked a Gold Star family, lied about Obama calling the families of fallen soldiers, and politicized Kelly's son's death. This is not a man burdened by empathy for those who served." ek

No wonder you are such a fat little fuck.

I'm 6'2".

As for those lobster tails...I grilled them over an open fire pit using oak and hickory.

You're wrong on both accounts.

Trump kicked Clinton's ass with her RIGGED election.

Get over it little bitch....

YOU LOST!

Miserably I might add as your rigged polls proclaimed Clintons huge win right up until the moment Trump mopped the floor with her!

I'm GLAD Trump mocked McCain...the 'little bitch' is a flagrant RINO.

In laymen's terms....that's a LIAR!

You can bolster up McCain all you want but your as much a 'little bitch' as he is!

I don't give a rats ass what McCain did in the past....it's the NON MAN that he is TODAY that's repugnant!

He's a lowlife of the highest order!

A SCUMBAG...just like you!

FOOL!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 10/17/2017 at 05:03 PM by Fish Killer
 10/17/2017 02:49 PM

tpapablo

I would have. What of it?

10/17/2017 03:01 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: moosejaw

We do not live in a democracy.  

I get so tired of hearing this one.
At least you didn't add in the lame "we live in a Republic" bit.

I'll agree after the last election where the system allowed a piece of shit traitor who got far less votes to win.

But we are supposed to be living in a Representative Democratic Republic. There were lots of reasons why the founders wrote things he way they did. They limited direct democracy and diluted the votes of people in the cities for very good reasons (for rich land holders that profited from racist human bondage). Different times for sure, but those reasons don't make them look so great in todays' light.

Our Democratic Republic is getting far less representative as it can't change the rules with population demographic shifts. And the hope that even just a few of the electors would do the right thing in 2016 and prevent this disaster was indeed of course just a dream.

Republicans who like it this way because it helps them get power show me that they really don't get the ideals that once made America exceptional.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 10/17/2017 07:20 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

"FWIW, no one gives a damn about what a basketball coach thinks about politics"

Ha or fishing guides.

Or old man wannabe surfer lawyers LOL

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 10/17/2017 09:15 PM

3rdworldlover

Turns out, it's better if he doesn't pretend to care about our soldiers.

President Trump told the widow of a Green Beret who died in Niger that the soldier "knew what he signed up for ...but when it happens it hurts anyway" during a phone call on Tuesday.
 10/18/2017 02:58 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

If he actually said that to her (and I hope you are wrong, 3rd)- once again we see that money can't buy class.

(Edit:  Confirmed  - Donald "Don't Blame Me"  Trump said it...)

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 10/18/2017 at 03:07 AM by Bamboo
 10/18/2017 05:13 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

yup - trump continues to show himself as the big piece of shit that he is. at this point, he is just being ignored. there is nothing he can accomplish. it's quite hilarious actually...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/18/2017 06:06 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: wtf

yup - trump continues to show himself as the big piece of shit that he is. at this point, he is just being ignored. there is nothing he can accomplish. it's quite hilarious actually...

Seems like you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Trumps list of accomplishments is long.

Uuuuuuuuge!

It's about to get longer.

Better look up the list as your MSNBC list has been altered....

It's FAKE!

What's hilarious is that you don't know what's on it.

Fool!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 10/18/2017 06:23 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Just the fact that obama considered this;

By Adam Levine
CNN

Decrease font Decrease font
Enlarge font Enlarge font

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki confirmed Tuesday that the Obama administration is considering a controversial plan to make veterans pay for treatment of service-related injuries with private insurance.

Lawmakers say they'd reject a proposal to make veterans pay for treatment of war wounds with private insurance.

Lawmakers say they'd reject a proposal to make veterans pay for treatment of war wounds with private insurance.

But the proposal would be "dead on arrival" if it's sent to Congress, Sen. Patty Murray, D-Washington, said.

Murray used that blunt terminology when she told Shinseki that the idea would not be acceptable and would be rejected if formally proposed. Her remarks came during a hearing before the Senate Committee on Veterans Affairs about the 2010 budget.

No official proposal to create such a program has been announced publicly, but veterans groups wrote a pre-emptive letter last week to President Obama voicing their opposition to the idea after hearing the plan was under consideration.

The groups also cited an increase in "third-party collections" estimated in the 2010 budget proposal -- something they said could be achieved only if the Veterans Administration started billing for service-related injuries.

Asked about the proposal, Shinseki said it was under "consideration."

"A final decision hasn't been made yet," he said.

Currently, veterans' private insurance is charged only when they receive health care from the VA for medical issues that are not related to service injuries, like getting the flu.

Charging for service-related injuries would violate "a sacred trust," Veterans of Foreign Wars spokesman Joe Davis said. Davis said the move would risk private health care for veterans and their families by potentially maxing out benefits paying for costly war injury treatments.

A second senator, North Carolina Republican Richard Burr, said he agreed that the idea should not go forward.

"I think you will give that up" as a revenue stream if it is included in this April's budget, Burr said.

Murray said she'd already discussed her concerns with the secretary the previous week.

"I believe that veterans with service-connected injuries have already paid by putting their lives on the line," Murray said in her remarks. "I don't think we should nickel and dime them for their care."

Eleven of the most prominent veterans organizations have been lobbying Congress to oppose the idea. In the letter sent last week to the president, the groups warned that the idea "is wholly unacceptable and a total abrogation of our government's moral and legal responsibility to the men and women who have sacrificed so much."

The groups included The American Legion, Disabled American Veterans, Military Order of the Purple Heart, Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States, and Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America.

At the time, a White House spokesman would neither confirm nor deny the option was being considered.

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 10/18/2017 06:27 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Fortunately, Drumpf is his own worst enema. He keeps saying stupid shit, carving away at the twig of support he has left.

10/18/2017 06:45 AM

3rdworldlover

Crankit agrees with an Obama decision,
"government run healthcare" is better than private insurance run healthcare.
 10/18/2017 06:57 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Turns out, it's better if he doesn't pretend to care about our soldiers. President Trump told the widow of a Green Beret who died in Niger that the soldier "knew what he signed up for ...but when it happens it hurts anyway" during a phone call on Tuesday.

Don't see the big deal myself. If, say, I died in Pamplona or racing and Trump said the same to my mom, it wouldn't bother me a bit, especially since it would be true. I'd think it pretty cool that he called. But, then, I am not a prog who freaks out if I see a wall costume.

10/18/2017 07:01 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Your mom wears army boots, so...

10/18/2017 07:04 AM

3rdworldlover

Defending the indefensible something you do often tpap?
 10/18/2017 07:20 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Defending the indefensible something you do often tpap?

And you guys make mountains out of mole hills often when it comes to Trump. As I said, I don't see the big deal. But, if you want to get into high dudgeon mode, have at it. I like it when progs get mad - it lowers their life expectancy.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : A soulless coward

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .