Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Latest from California.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/09/2017 10:33 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/09/2017 04:29 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

The 3rd most homeless state is FL. Fl has a population of 20.61 million and roughly 47,862 homeless and California has a population of 39.25 million and roughly 136,826 homeless. California is 2.5 times the size of Florida. Florida has been a Republican run state the last 18 years. What these numbers show is that tpap is a moron and the homeless number has nothing to do with state policy but rater the state size and population and so many other reasons like weather etc. He just make shit up. So much for lawyerin'.
 10/09/2017 04:30 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

California doesn't care what an east coast forum troll thinks of them. It's suggest you stay far away from California if that's how you feel.

There's always lower Alabama.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/09/2017 04:37 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

..or the Ozarks. Both are Republican strongholds.

I was right.
 10/09/2017 05:07 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: HAPDigital The 3rd most homeless state is FL. Fl has a population of 20.61 million and roughly 47,862 homeless and California has a population of 39.25 million and roughly 136,826 homeless. California is 2.5 times the size of Florida. Florida has been a Republican run state the last 18 years. What these numbers show is that tpap is a moron and the homeless number has nothing to do with state policy but rater the state size and population and so many other reasons like weather etc. He just make shit up. So much for lawyerin'.

" California continues to see its homeless figures rise, demonstrating that for every start up billionaire in Silicon Valley, there are many young hopefuls left out in the cold."

"but there is good news for [Florida]: efforts to combat chronic homelessness have proved effective with the numbers now consistently declining. Part of the reason for such a high level of homelessness in the region is the state’s temperate climate: many long-term homeless individuals migrate to the region in order to avoid the harsh, cold winters of some other American states. "

https://endhomelessness.org/homelessness-in-america/homelessness-statistics/state-of-homelessness-report/

Decreases of homelessness are found in GOP states. Getting worse in prog states. Think I win the day there, HAP. I will let you stew on that overnight.

I :heart; Q
 10/09/2017 05:13 PM

Cole

California has one of the World's largest economies and belongs to the Progressives.

Please discuss your states; Mississipp, Alabammy and West By God Varginny.

I was right.
 10/09/2017 05:20 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: HAPDigital The 3rd most homeless state is FL. Fl has a population of 20.61 million and roughly 47,862 homeless and California has a population of 39.25 million and roughly 136,826 homeless. California is 2.5 times the size of Florida. Florida has been a Republican run state the last 18 years. What these numbers show is that tpap is a moron and the homeless number has nothing to do with state policy but rater the state size and population and so many other reasons like weather etc. He just make shit up. So much for lawyerin'.

" California continues to see its homeless figures rise, demonstrating that for every start up billionaire in Silicon Valley, there are many young hopefuls left out in the cold."

"but there is good news for [Florida]: efforts to combat chronic homelessness have proved effective with the numbers now consistently declining. Part of the reason for such a high level of homelessness in the region is the state's temperate climate: many long-term homeless individuals migrate to the region in order to avoid the harsh, cold winters of some other American states. "

https://endhomelessness.org/homelessness-in-america/homelessness-statistics/state-of-homelessness-report/

Decreases of homelessness are found in GOP states. Getting worse in prog states. Think I win the day there, HAP. I will let you stew on that overnight.

This is about unsheltered homeless, not the entire homeless population. More nothing about nothing. You're making more shit up based off a random site you found.
 10/09/2017 05:24 PM

HAPDigital

10/09/2017 06:12 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Gosh progblo is so profoundly stupid. Almost feel guilty calling such an ignorant chumpf scum a moron, just like his uncle daddy little donnie. Of course when he doesn't pay grandma his hundred a month for the garage hovel he lives in, she won't let him use her other toilet. He seems to know the bag defecation system since he lives it. Really pisses off her neighbors....
And he talks ocean pollution. Millions of gallons of untreated sewage are flowing into our local waterways as we speak. What's the political affiliation of the people running the regional water management districts, Walmart floor management engineering tech grad?
Then: rocket science boy, we'll discuss the giant fish kill event about to hit both coasts.
Big ricks doing a fiiine job
wheeeee.......

It's a democratic hoax
 10/09/2017 07:37 PM

follydude

Originally posted by: Cole

California has one of the World's largest economies and belongs to the Progressives.

Don't forget bankrupt Kansas.

10/10/2017 04:50 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: follydude

Originally posted by: Cole

Don't forget bankrupt Kansas.

Oh yes, we can't forget Kansas.

They are scrapping their failing tax plan that national Republicans are trying to turn into Federal law.

I was right.
 10/10/2017 06:42 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

California’s governor, Jerry Brown, on Friday signed a law that lowers the penalty for exposing partners to HIV from a felony to a misdemeanor, which includes those who donate blood without informing the center about their HIV status.

Don't get in an accident in califreakia!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 10/10/2017 06:44 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Better you just stay home cranky.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/10/2017 07:07 AM

tpapablo

Let's see, Florida or California? Well, you can have a place where bums are crapping on the street, can't afford a house, the worst air pollution in the country, can't surf after a rain unless you want to die, get hepatitis, permanent traffic jams, horrible infrastructure, bad schools, a state income tax of 13%, soon to go bankrupt and good surf.

Or no bums crapping on the street, can afford a house, good air, can surf after a rain, don't get hepatitis, decent traffic, good infrastructure, decent schools, no income taxes, good fiscal shape and half-ass surf.

Think I will go with Florida, boys. Guess you guys are too since you are here. Hey, we are all in agreement for a change. California is a prog created hell hole. And Florida is great.

10/10/2017 07:13 AM

Cole

Um, Florida has all those things too, they just aren't pointed out by beerbart on an hourly basis.

You live in Tampa, yet bitch about traffic in California?

I was right.
 10/10/2017 07:42 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Um, Florida has all those things too, they just aren't pointed out by beerbart on an hourly basis. You live in Tampa, yet bitch about traffic in California?

Wrong. We don't have a hepatitus epedemic, we have better roads, have better schools, have better air, cheaper housing, no state income tax, etc. Everything I said is absolutely true. You can check it out.

Comparing Tampa traffic to California? Shoot, Tampa is a small, country town compared to LA so far as traffic is concerned. When's the last time you've been to California? 1950?

http://time.com/2849442/worst-traffic/

10/10/2017 08:00 AM

crankit

Wind-whipped wildfires sweep through California wine country

More than a dozen wildfires whipped by powerful winds swept through California wine country Monday, destroying at least 1,500 homes and businesses and sending an estimated 20,000 people on a headlong flight to safety through smoke and flames.

10/10/2017 08:11 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: crankit

Wind-whipped wildfires sweep through California wine country

More than a dozen wildfires whipped by powerful winds swept through California wine country Monday, destroying at least 1,500 homes and businesses and sending an estimated 20,000 people on a headlong flight to safety through smoke and flames.

Yep, a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. God is getting them.

10/10/2017 08:16 AM

Cole

California? Five years ago. Tampa six weeks ago. Same shit different part of the country.

But yes, you are right California is too expensive because too many people want to live there. It is a very desirable location, hence the high prices.

We have homeless, an opioid epidemic, tax payer money is being channeled to for profit schools and a environment that's getting more and more trashed everyday. No where is perfect and Florida needs help, but that help is on the horizon in the form of a Democrat Governor.

I was right.
 10/10/2017 08:57 AM

crankit

Abolish SJWMD and the control they and the ACE has over the environment!

10/10/2017 09:29 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

You've never even been to CA, have you? LOL.

It's a very nice place to visit. I have friends there who overcame the housing issue, so I can just stay with them. Yeah, there are some freaks there I would rather avoid, so I am digging where I live now.

There are some freaks from this forum I am glad to avoid now too. Some are even on this thread.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Latest from California.

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .