Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: OUCH!!!
Topic Summary: Dang...that left a mark!
Created On: 09/05/2017 10:50 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/07/2017 01:07 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Did you prove that claim you made?

Like WG says, prove it.

If you don't you are a liar.

-------------------------
I was right.
 09/07/2017 02:43 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Did you prove that claim you made?.

I didn't make the claim...YOU DID!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/07/2017 05:14 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches

You're the fuggin' fool culero! You post one person's opinion and state it as fact. When 99.99% of scientists also say you're full of schitt.

Liar!

Flat out bald faced LIAR!

I don't have a bald face, gonad eater.
 09/07/2017 05:30 PM

MikeNeptune

Joined Forum: 07/31/2017

Originally posted by: Fish Killer So what you are claiming is that you haven't seen it yet BUT because it's 2 years old it isn't VALID? Also because there are storms in the Atlantic that it isn't valid either! Wow...now I see how your 'science' works!~ MORON!

He's getting older and angrier. Fish Dinner is not a happy guy. 

See y’all next summer. 

09/07/2017 05:48 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: MikeNeptune

Originally posted by: Fish Killer So what you are claiming is that you haven't seen it yet BUT because it's 2 years old it isn't VALID? Also because there are storms in the Atlantic that it isn't valid either! Wow...now I see how your 'science' works!~ MORON!

Actually you are just getting older and more ignorant.

^These are PROVED facts.
 09/07/2017 06:44 PM

MikeNeptune

Joined Forum: 07/31/2017

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: MikeNeptune

Actually you are just getting older and more ignorant.

You don't age anymore?  

By by the way, I heard the fishing will be good Saturday. You should take your boat out. 

See y’all next summer. 

09/09/2017 05:08 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

You're posting 2015 crap when there's 3 named systems spinning in the Atlantic. One of which record breaking in strength. You're the perfect Trumpite Comrade.

Uh it is the peak of HURRICANE season, if your old enough were you freaking in 95 when we obliterated the alphabet surfing our brains out?
 09/09/2017 05:11 PM

SlimyBritches

I'm fuggin 62 years old.
 09/09/2017 05:11 PM

SlimyBritches

So I guess I wasn't.
 09/10/2017 07:45 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

So I guess I wasn't.

My point exactly be safe
 09/16/2017 01:13 PM

surferclimber

Joined Forum: 01/23/2011

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches You're posting 2015 crap when there's 3 named systems spinning in the Atlantic. One of which record breaking in strength. You're the perfect Trumpite Comrade.

It was somethong like the 6th strongest not record breaking... the line the news media was quoting was "most intense tropical cyclone... of 2017 season." Of course they left out that last little blurb about 2017 season. 

Most people say the 1935 Labour day storm still holds record for most intense- 892 pressure at landfall it's last reading before the meter broke, most likely it was stronger than that & probably stronger when at sea but we don't have those exact records. For wind speeds there wad a storm in 1780 or something like that which hit islands and we have records of 200 mph. For recent years, with modern technology, we have 2005 as the most active & Wilma holds record with pressure. So IMHO 2005 is the benchmark and if we tie or surpass that then something to talk about but if not just another shitti hurricane season which unfortunately is part of the price we pay to live in this amazing place called FLa!!!

get up early and go surf - it'll make that hangover go away and/or make the workday more tolerable :)

Edited: 09/16/2017 at 01:34 PM by surferclimber
 09/19/2017 11:04 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: surferclimber

It was somethong like the 6th strongest not record breaking... the line the news media was quoting was "most intense tropical cyclone... of 2017 season." Of course they left out that last little blurb about 2017 season. 

I don't know what the media had to say about it because I don't watch the news.

But it was the strongest hurricane ever recorded in the Atlantic Basin outside the Gulf or Carribean.

It is 6th overall in the basin but reached a strength while east of the Leeward Islands that none of us has ever seen before.

It also maintained category 5 status for the longest time.

So it did break some records.

Most people say the 1935 Labour day storm still holds record for most intense- 892 pressure at landfall it's last reading before the meter broke, most likely it was stronger than that & probably stronger when at sea but we don't have those exact records. For wind speeds there wad a storm in 1780 or something like that which hit islands and we have records of 200 mph. For recent years, with modern technology, we have 2005 as the most active & Wilma holds record with pressure. So IMHO 2005 is the benchmark and if we tie or surpass that then something to talk about but if not just another shitti hurricane season which unfortunately is part of the price we pay to live in this amazing place called FLa!!!

It is true that the number of hurricanes per year or even the intensity of any one storm is not an indicator of climate trends. Any meteorologist or climatologist will tell you that. Tropical cyclones need both heat and cooperative upper level winds to form. There is now, always has been, and always will be tremendous interannual and decadal variation in storm frequency.

But, an ocean that is 1-3 degrees warmer on average now than a century ago provides more fuel so that the potential for rapid intensification is greater when other factors align.

There is also more water vapor in the atmosphere on average. Cyclones (both tropical and mid-latitude variety) are necessarily wetter as a result. Notice the summer overnight temperature and dewpoint anomalies that we have experienced in east Florida every year since 2010. All of the last 8 have been in the top ten warmest on record being beat generally only by 1998 and a couple of years are above 1998 with the warm average being driven almost entirely by above average overnight temperatures which reflect a wetter atmosphere. Also notice that the frequency of occurrance of heavy rain events in the continental US has increased a lot over the century, and in the last three decades especially. No "adjustments" are needed to record what is showing up in the rain gages.

09/19/2017 12:56 PM

Fish Killer

"But, an ocean that is 1-3 degrees warmer on average now than a century ago....."

BULLSHIT!

^These are PROVED facts.
 09/20/2017 03:59 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Try to keep up with the narrative. The cons are now acquiescing that the world is heating up, they are only disputing that man's massive introduction of co2 into the atmosphere through the burning of fossil fuels is the cause. They say that cycles are natural and this latest uptick in heat and world temperatures is just part of a natural cycle. It's easy to believe too provided you believe in the scientific method and process.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : OUCH!!!

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .