Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Shootings in Chicago
Topic Summary: 102 on July 4th weekend and 63 this past weekend
Created On: 08/21/2017 10:12 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/21/2017 10:12 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

foam ball

Joined Forum: 06/01/2005

Just curious, but why are all of these left wing anti nazi, anti white supremacists protest not focusing on this violence instead? Guess cnn isn't broadcasting this since it doesn't fit their agenda. It's all about peace, and love trumps hate right? Where's BLM on this one? Or is it ok when blacks kill blacks, as long as there are no 100 yr old statues of Confederate soldiers in the vicinity?

102 on July 4th weekend and 63 this past weekend. That's not counting all the shootings in between those dates. That's a whole lot of people being shot and nobody seems to care.
 08/21/2017 10:21 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The police removed the kingpins, which created a vacuum. The vacuum split the factions and removed the consequences.

Law enforcement realizes the mistake, but are struggling to do anything about it.

If you tried different news sources once in awhile, you would already know this.

-------------------------
I was right.
 08/21/2017 10:27 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

This kind of violence is a repercussion of years and years of institutionalized racism. I suggest you start reading about how our system was designed to incarcerate black people then work your way up to the war on drugs and later. Chicago violence is not an easy fix. But has Trump even initiated any kind of policy to alleviate said violence? None.
 08/22/2017 04:23 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

This kind of violence is a repercussion of years and years of institutionalized racism.

This kind of violence is a repercussion of years and years of
extreme hatred and racism...BY BLACK PEOPLE!

You and your ilk are only utilizing it to bring your agenda about!

FACT!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/22/2017 04:25 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

This kind of violence is a repercussion of years and years of institutionalized racism.

FACT!

Sieg Heil!!

Fukkin Nazi

I was right.
 08/22/2017 04:37 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

The police removed the kingpins, which created a vacuum.
Law enforcement realizes the mistake

Do you ever read what you write...

Police arrested the leaders and now realize it was a mistake??? So you believe the leaders of the criminal enterprise should be left in place to lead their gangs so that the gangs don't kill each other???

The point is that statues in town squares don't kill.... guns and vans kill and we should be focusing on getting rid of guns, rental vans and according to you freeing gang leaders...

Has Trump done anything about Chicago in the last 6 months??? How about the previous 8 fricken years??? or was Obama the cause of the violence because he arrested all the kingpins???

Wait a minute, Cole says arresting the leaders caused the violence, you say institutionalized racism caused the violence... I guess together you are saying that arresting the leaders of the gangs WAS RACIST???

08/22/2017 04:44 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

FACT!

Sieg Heil!!
Fukkin Nazi

Can't stand the truth...huh.

Sorry the truth hurts so much!

^These are PROVED facts.
 08/22/2017 05:05 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Coleslaw award!!! And hap gets one for his absured comments!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 08/22/2017 05:09 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

The problem lies in education, uneducated kids raising more uneducated kids.....pick your skin color

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 08/22/2017 05:23 AM

foam ball

Joined Forum: 06/01/2005

This kind of violence is a repercussion of years and years of institutionalized racism. I suggest you start reading about how our system was designed to incarcerate black people then work your way up to the war on drugs and later. Chicago violence is not an easy fix. But has Trump even initiated any kind of policy to alleviate said violence? None.

How is it that other major cities in the US aren't having this issue. Was the institutionalized racism just in Chicago. You guys didn't answer my question. Where is BLM on this one? Why don't they care when there is significant and current violence against blacks? I can tell you why. Because it doesn't help their agenda in any way.
 08/22/2017 05:31 AM

Fish Killer

Hey Foam....if you try logic on them they explode.

You have been warned!

:-0

^These are PROVED facts.
 08/22/2017 06:14 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: foam ball
Originally posted by: HAPDigital This kind of violence is a repercussion of years and years of institutionalized racism. I suggest you start reading about how our system was designed to incarcerate black people then work your way up to the war on drugs and later. Chicago violence is not an easy fix. But has Trump even initiated any kind of policy to alleviate said violence? None.
How is it that other major cities in the US aren't having this issue. Was the institutionalized racism just in Chicago. You guys didn't answer my question. Where is BLM on this one? Why don't they care when there is significant and current violence against blacks? I can tell you why. Because it doesn't help their agenda in any way.

BLM does care. One of the main points of the movement is that police should be advocates in the fight against violence. But some police departments write off whole neighborhoods and treat everybody there like shit, stringing up people for petty shit, planting drugs for bullahit busts, while ignoring the bad stuff that is hard to solve. That perpetuates community distrust of the police and makes it almost impossible to clean up the hood.

08/22/2017 06:23 AM

J20

Joined Forum: 07/31/2003

The question was - Why is nobody focusing on this? Why is nobody doing anything or protesting this? At least racist Trumps SEEMS to give a crap about Chicago. Time will tell if he actually does something. He's supposed to be about results so let's see... why are people getting called Nazis on every single thread? Guess the MSMs schtick is really working well on the naive
 08/22/2017 06:24 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I want to know what white people are going to do about radical white nationalist terrorism!

They're all about "culture" and "save my statue", but where are they when 300 acts of terrorist violence happen every year in the USA?! The real face of terrorism is white, and yet they want to complaint about BLM not taking over Chicago civil government.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb...far-right-every-year/

Welcome to the world of "Whataboutism".

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 08/22/2017 06:26 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Not a national problem. Chicage crime does not lead to a nuclear exchange. Deflection.

Please focus on our unfit president. We need to deal with that.

08/22/2017 06:42 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird Not a national problem. Chicage crime does not lead to a nuclear exchange. Deflection.

Please focus on our unfit president. We need to deal with that.

No thank you. We prefer to focus on how dems are screwing up those small portions of America that they do control. Is it a coincidence that all trouble spots in the country are controlled by progs? No it isn't. We have a royal mess in Charlottesville, a place controlled by progs. In Boston, where at least the statehouse is controlled by a Republican, all goes well.

I :heart; Q
 08/22/2017 06:43 AM

SuperTeeBird

Awright! Great plan!

08/22/2017 06:47 AM

J20

The ANSWER- 1. Because we are divided (by plan) 2. Because the MSM hasn't told you to care.
 08/22/2017 06:48 AM

SuperTeeBird

I thought god was the answer? LOL.

08/22/2017 06:49 AM

J20

What's really insane about people not caring - is that a lot of the human beings being killed in Chicago are teenagers. And they are black. And we are supposed to care about things like this...but because it doesn't fit the MSMs agenda - oh well nevermind
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Shootings in Chicago

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .