Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Secret Service is Broke
Topic Summary: Trump's extravagance "eclipsed" their budget....
Created On: 08/21/2017 07:14 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/22/2017 08:30 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

What to do after blowing the secret service budget in record time?
Fly to Arizona and have a rally for an election you already won...
 08/22/2017 08:37 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover What to do after blowing the secret service budget in record time? Fly to Arizona and have a rally for an election you already won... ...... ....
Dude, get a grip. It's for the next election. Buwahahahaha
 08/23/2017 03:26 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Secret Service will not be able to pay an estimated 1,100 employees for required overtime work after September due to government-imposed pay caps, the agency's chief said on Monday.
In a statement, Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles attributed the funding shortfall to the cost of protecting President Donald Trump and his family, and "an overall increase in operational tempo."
The Secret Service did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
In an interview with USA Today, which first reported the story, Alles noted that the Secret Service's mission was set by law and that he did not have authority to curtail it.
"The president has a large family, and our responsibility is required in law," Alles told the newspaper. "I can't change that. I have no flexibility."
The agency must protect a record 42 people, including 18 Trump family members, up from a total of 31 during the administration of former President Barack Obama, he told USA Today.
The problem did not start with the current president's tenure, "but rather has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade," Alles said in the statement.
Alles has asked lawmakers to raise the combined salary and overtime cap for agents from $160,000 a year to $187,000 for at least the period of Trump's first term, USA Today reported.
But even if such a proposal was approved, about 130 veteran agents would not be fully compensated for hundreds of hours already amassed, the newspaper said, citing the agency.
The White House said in a statement that the Trump administration would work with Congress on the issue.
"The president is committed to ensuring the Secret Service and all of those protecting our country have all the resources they need," it said.

-------------------------
I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 08/23/2017 03:31 AM

gdudewe

Trump is not making any friends in congress to work with.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 08/23/2017 05:05 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

"Alles noted that the Secret Service's mission was set by law and that he did not have authority to curtail it.
"The president has a large family, and our responsibility is required in law," Alles told the newspaper. "I can't change that. I have no flexibility."

"The problem did not start with the current president's tenure, "but rather has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade," Alles said in the statement. "

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/23/2017 05:08 AM

gdudewe

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

"Alles noted that the Secret Service's mission was set by law and that he did not have authority to curtail it.

"The problem did not start with the current president's tenure, "but rather has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade," Alles said in the statement. "

You are so predictable. I knew you would pick and ignore. STFU. tubby.

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 08/23/2017 05:08 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Maybe now trump can finally understand why we tax our citizens and how we have to spend tax dollars. The irony here is that trump has always said that taxes are others. "I spend a lot of money avoiding taxes and if i did pay taxes the money would only be squandered." Well anti government zealots, I think we should all agree that protecting trump and his family is truly squandering money. Let's all not pay taxes like our president and let his example dictate our own tax relief.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Secret Service is Broke

<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .