Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: My opinion on the past couple weeks Psychological Operation
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/20/2017 02:51 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/20/2017 02:51 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

J20

Joined Forum: 07/31/2003

The statues should be in museums. Destroying historical monuments is farenheit/1984. No black kid should have to walk past Robert e lee on the way to school. The Civil War was about a lot of things. Slavery was one of the central issues. So lets put the statues in museums and move on...... Free Speech is being crushed. Charlottesville was a complete set-up - and this forum has played along perfectly. Trump saying that both sides were wrong was correct and logical. In a civilized society, you don't beat/murder because you disagree. The lefties can't understand what is happening to free speech, mere puppets plying their part on our way to 1984. It's really brilliant the way the puppet masters choose how to divide people once one issue (NK, Russia, BLM) has become bland to the snoring public. And people on the right, just because the war was about states rights, taxation, and forced iamong other things does not mean that slavery isn't the image that 99% of African Americans see when a rebel flag waves or a Southern General made of ore glares across a southern city.
 08/20/2017 02:55 PM

J20

This is being made an issue NOW. During Trumps presidency... By the puppet masters and the MSM they control. How many debates were had on this forum the past 8 years over statues?? Two? How many have you had this week? The worlds a stage and you're playing right along..... make sure not to lose your freedom of speech. What will be the topic to fuss and hate each other over next week? And the next? And the next? Let the protestors protest. It's their right. Let BLM protesters who think of cops as pigs instead of heroes protest.... it's their right!!! Get it!? This is America where we are free!
 08/20/2017 04:14 PM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

divide and conquer
 08/21/2017 06:36 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Not a bad take, J20.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 08/21/2017 06:59 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Trump is right that both sides were wrong in the scrum.

The fact that he didn't say shit about the terror attack that took a life or denounce Nazi ideals in any way is the real issue.

J20, this is the first time I've ever seen you push for open dialog and not attack. Maybe all this mayhem will have a positive effect after all.

I was right.
 08/21/2017 08:50 AM

J20

Just an "awake" person trying to explain to forumers that they are/have been duped and played- it really is divide and conquer. Most all of my semi annual posts are about the ridiculousness of the left/right paradigm you are all locked into. I can't remember ever personally attacking someone- just explaining that they may be brainwashed or a sheep. Just look at MSM headlines.... NSR follows right along, actors in the play written by Globalist puppet masters. I have a couple great Ron Paul quotes I'll have to dig up regarding Charlottesville..
 08/21/2017 08:54 AM

J20

Can we not all agree that confederate statues belong in museums or on private property? That people, even Nazis, have the right to free speech and the right to protest? That physically attacking people for their opinions is wrong? Instead u dipshats call each other Nazis and libtards- we are all just people who have opinions. Don't let CNN or MSNBC or FOX control your mind. Listen to Bob Marley and Ron Paul.
 08/21/2017 08:58 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I don't think I've ever heard of Bob Marley and Ron Paul in the same sentence. But it is eclipse day after all.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 08/21/2017 09:01 AM

Cole

Sure pal, you are as equally, if not more complicit in "divide and conquer" than anyone on here.

http://www.2ndlight.com/fuseta...77740&highlight_key=y

I was right.
 08/21/2017 09:07 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

So, he points out the truth and coleslaw goes banannas!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 08/21/2017 09:13 AM

J20

Wtf cole somebody posts and you frantically search the forum for shit they've said? So weird to me.... but u guys do spend hours and hours on here everyday. What did I say that abortion was murder- that offends you? It is MY OPINION and has nothing to do with your left/right World
 08/21/2017 09:18 AM

Cole

Frantic? No, a search takes about ten seconds.

And the link I posted was of a thread you started named: okeefe and project veritas enlightening us again....

In it, you highlight a video that claims the Russian collusion stuff is fake. In essence you are stirring the pot. I am simply pointing out your contradiction.

I was right.
 08/21/2017 09:19 AM

J20

Voicing strong opinions is different from choosing sides and just rolling with whatever storyline you're led to argue about nonstop for the week..... I think bush was terrible and Obama was even worse. I'm an anti-globalist Ron Paul guy. I see both sides to the story and understand who the puppet masters are. That does not mesh with this forum.
 08/21/2017 09:21 AM

Cole

Fine, now show me an example where you have argued for something from the left?

I was right.
 08/21/2017 09:23 AM

J20

So if I think the Russian story is bullshit, and that veritas made some enlightening videos..... then I am personally attacking people and I am part of the left/right nonsense. Got it. I know people don't like getting called out but sometimes you're just wrong. Let me find that Ron Paul quote
 08/21/2017 09:25 AM

Cole

Just find me one example of where you have argued a left leaning point on this forum and I'll leave it at that.

Just one.

I was right.
 08/21/2017 09:27 AM

J20

Well I believe I've mentioned the Great WMD lie and military industrial complex in a few threads.... I'm for legalization, don't believe in trickle down.... there aren't many views I share with Hillary voters but I do have a brain that I use on issues instead of relying on a party or CNN/fox to tell me what to think

Edited: 08/21/2017 at 09:42 AM by J20
 08/21/2017 09:42 AM

J20

Oh and I support body cameras on police and a better legal path/system than what happens now when an officer shoots someone- so in that regard I super BLM. However- I think brainwashing African American kids (all kids really- and adults I reckon too) that cops are all evil racist men, and their biggest threat- is sad sad sad sad sad stuff. Imagine if all of this energy was devoted to calling out Fast Food chains that are killing people- Cigarette Companies- Murderous Gangs or MAYBE EVEN CHICAGO and BALTIMORE! These issues are ignored (well trump has mentioned Chicago a lot but nobody cares because he's a pussy grabbing racist I guess) because we can be divided over a handfull of racist cops. You see..... I can support some of BLMs demands and understand the issue without being brainwashed. We all need to look at both sides of the story instead of being so easily divided and manipulated. THIs IS WHAT THEYRE DOING WITH CHARLOTTESVILLE. Yes the statues should come down! And nobody should be beaten or silenced for their opinions!
 08/21/2017 09:45 AM

Cole

I haven't watched CNN or any news other than channel 13 in a decade, so saying the news dictates my beliefs is simply incorrect. As for you, you seem to directly toe the line for the Right leaning news outfits, it's kinda like the pot calling the kettle....

But you appear to be opening you mind a little, so that's refreshing.

I was right.
 08/21/2017 09:54 AM

J20

Wtf? I'm a conspiracy theorist who identifies with Ron Paul politically.... totally against our wars... totally against trickle down economics and tax breaks for the rich... for legalization of weed and a path to citizenship for illegals....support most of the actual demands of BLM but not the divisive ridiculous BS such as kaeoernick and his PIG SOCKS. u need to check your own beliefs and see how perfectly they align with CNN brother. My beliefs are from my experiences on earth and my brain. Nice try though. Spend 18 more hours this week here in NSR.... I'll be back in a couple months
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .