Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: California Proposes Jail Time For Using Wrong Gender Pronoun For Transgenders
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/18/2017 01:36 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/18/2017 01:36 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

California Proposes Jail Time For Using Wrong Gender Pronoun For Transgenders
August 18, 2017 By Kimberly Morin

California is known for their extreme left-wing insanity but their state legislature is now making it criminal.

The California State Legislature wants to pass a law that will make it a criminal offense not to call someone by their "preferred pronoun" in nursing homes and long-term care facilities for the elderly.

Not only will they make it criminal, but they expect your elderly grandmother to be perfectly fine if a grandfather who decides he wants to be a woman to share a room with her, along with shower and bathroom facilities.

As CBN News reports:
SB 219, titled the "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Long-Term Care Facility Resident's Bill of Rights," states, "It shall be unlawful for a long-term care facility or facility staff to....  willfully and repeatedly fail to use a resident's preferred name or pronouns after being clearly informed of the preferred name or pronouns."  It imposes fines and jail time on any long-term care employee who refuses to use transgender pronouns.  Fines for repeat offenders could be as high as $1,000 and a jail term of up to a year.

The bill will also mandate bathrooms and rooming situations be designated by gender identity and not biological sex. There are no exemptions for long term care facilities run by religious institutions who integrate their beliefs about gender into their policies and practices.

The legislature is trying to push the beliefs of a very small percentage of society onto the whole, and if you dare not agree with their beliefs, you can end up with a hefty fine or in prison. How can anyone agree that this is okay?

"Those proposing this bill are saying, 'If you disagree with me about my view of gender, you are discriminating against me,'" Burt continued. "This is not tolerance. This is not love. This is not mutual respect. True tolerance tolerates people with different views.  We need to treat each other with respect, but respect is a two-way street. It is not respectful to threaten people with punishment for having sincerely held beliefs that differ from your own."

If this bill sounds familiar, perhaps it's because Canada's Senate overwhelmingly passed similar legislation last month.  The Canadian transgender rights bill adds "gender expression" and "gender identity" to Canada's Human Rights Code and to the Criminal Code's hate crime section.

Critics argued the law is a threat to freedom of expression and legalizes false ideas about gender. They also worried that people who denied this gender theory could be charged with hate crimes, fined, jailed, and compelled to undergo anti-bias training.

There is absolutely nothing good going to come out of this bill. It's more left-wing extremism, there are simply no words to describe this kind of Statist lunacy.

Democrats are trying to force what was long considered a mental illness, and what still is considered such by many, to be labelled as "the norm" for the rest of society; and if you don't conform to that, it's jail time for you.

Not only that, but they are once again infringing upon the rights of women by forcing them to give up their right to privacy when forcing men who believe they are women into their space.
It's disturbing to say the least. Thought crimes will not be far away.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/18/2017 01:51 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Kim Moron working hard to make FK like her

08/18/2017 01:58 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Just curious: which one applies to a SwishyFish?
oh and bannon wants his "it" back......

It's a democratic hoax
 08/18/2017 02:36 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

homophobic story
 08/18/2017 03:44 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Yes!! And its going to HAPPEN TOO! and then we are going to take all your white babies! and sell your white genes to aliens to breed them with farm animals and make a human/animal hybrid slave race to serve the reptilians! It's going on RIGHT now in an underground base in Dulche New Mexico And ANTIFA are actually greys wearing skin suits doing the bidding of their Jew masters!! and its ALL HAPPENING TOMORROW GET FRIIKKKIN REEEADY!!!!!!!!

When America was "great"
 08/18/2017 04:10 PM

nukeh2o

Oh wait, i thought progblo and alex jones had the exclusive on prog children. (i saved the deleted post walmart guy. so sue me....)
You mean , martians ARE real? and the gay frogs are actually liberal antifa aliens?
And alex jones has been right all along?
Its enough make a man....AAAGHHHAAAA...........

It's a democratic hoax
 08/18/2017 04:23 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

homophobic story

Just think happydigit, you would have a 50%better chance of getting a date
 08/18/2017 04:50 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo
Originally posted by: HAPDigital homophobic story
And I have 100% better chances than you will ever have with a real person of any persuasion. But I'm married, my wife is hot and she does yoga. You'd never know the joy...
 08/18/2017 05:31 PM

nukeh2o

At least bleaters got the nearest sheep farm to count on. mmmbbbaaahah.
uh oh here comes the shepherd: "boy, stop scaring my livestock! im fixin to rock salt yo perv ass!"

It's a democratic hoax
 08/18/2017 06:15 PM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Fuck California.

Dora Hates You
 08/18/2017 06:45 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Your headline made it sound really bad, like they'd just be wanting to hand out citations for goofs on the street.

The reality is that it is just trying to cajole long term care facilities to not be dicks to inmates err patients. 

08/19/2017 02:27 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

homophobic story

And I have 100% better chances than you will ever have with a real person of any persuasion. But I'm married, my wife is hot and she does yoga. You'd never know the joy...

Wow who da thunk it
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .