Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Why all the fuss?
Topic Summary: there really is NO pure race...
Created On: 08/18/2017 04:25 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/18/2017 04:25 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

We offer the following points as revisions of the 1964 UNESCO statement on race:

1. All humans living today belong to a single species, Homo sapiens, and share a common descent. Although there are differences of opinion regarding how and where different human groups diverged or fused to form new ones from a common ancestral group, all living populations in each of the earth's geographic areas have evolved from that ancestral group over the same amount of time. Much of the biological variation among populations involves modest degrees of variation in the frequency of shared traits. Human populations have at times been isolated, but have never genetically diverged enough to produce any biological barriers to mating between members of different populations.

2. Biological differences between human beings reflect both hereditary factors and the influence of natural and social environments. In most cases, these differences are due to the interaction of both. The degree to which environment or heredity affects any particular trait varies greatly.

3. There is great genetic diversity within all human populations. Pure races, in the sense of genetically homogenous populations, do not exist in the human species today, nor is there any evidence that they have ever existed in the past.

AAPA

-------------------------
Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 08/18/2017 04:30 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I completely agree.

And even if that wasn't the case, race has nothing to do with who we are.

I was right.
 08/18/2017 04:35 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

There are some pure assholes out there.
 08/18/2017 04:38 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

^^^^^LOOK...It's the BIG NSR Fascists!^^^^^

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/18/2017 04:40 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Originally posted by: Cole I completely agree. And even if that wasn't the case, race has nothing to do with who we are.

Thats right, we are all Americans. Our culture is American, which has a certain diverstiy within. Yet, the left seems to be the one constantly focusing on race, and intollerent to the diversity.

To answer the question of the OP, all this fuss is simply to divide us. And I will be honest, as much as I am aware, I am starting to fall victim to it. The driving forces behind all of this are winning, the whole push to villianize and remove the Southern Culture in the name of "slavery" is the last straw for me, personally, and a lot of others as well.

Congratulations guys, you are the modern day brown shirts. The modern incarnation of the Left pushing violence and civil unrest, to silence the opposition. You are actively removing cultural statues, and remaining steadfastly ignorant to history, so you can white wash it and make it go away, because it offends you.

History is repeating itself, and you guys are on the same side as the violent left that brought such horrible dismay to Eastern Europe, Russia, North Korea, Venezuala, and Cuba. You guys literally would of voted for a communist, had he won the primaries. And the great irony? You consider yourself Americans......

08/18/2017 04:41 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

There are some pure assholes out there

True, but I think that's more of a subclass created by local environmental factors

To answer the question of the OP, all this fuss is simply to divide us. And I will be honest, as much as I am aware, I am starting to fall victim to it. The driving forces behind all of this are winning, the whole push to villianize and remove the Southern Culture in the name of "slavery" is the last straw for me, personally, and a lot of others as well.

I agree that there is a great division growing the US and until we're able to get out of our own way, it's going to be difficult to get over. The first step needs to be open and honest dialogue without vilifying one another.

08/18/2017 04:53 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

You can blame us all you want, but the guys carry the Rebel Flag along with the Swastika completely destroyed any chance for reasonable conversation.

And you know what, not a single Right leaning person on here has decried the Nazis marching in the streets, other than you. By using this microcosm are we really to believe that it's heritage, not hate?

While we are at it, which Confederate statues do you admire the most? I'm not familiar with any in our area.

I was right.
 08/18/2017 05:12 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

With the proper permit, they are allowed to march in the street; no matter how much you and I may disagree with the message, it's protected as long as they obey the law. If it weren't for the counter protesters nobody would have even known about their little circle jerk outside of their group.

Most of my favorite statues are in Italy, done by some guy named Michelangelo. There's a pretty cool one in NY too, the French gave her to us.

08/18/2017 05:16 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: worksuxgetsponsered
If it weren't for the counter protesters nobody would have even known about their little circle jerk outside of their group.

Did counter protesters cause this?

http://www.businessinsider.com...lists-neo-nazis-2017-8

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 08/18/2017 05:20 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Where in the hell did I say that, RT? Don't try to change my words. If they harassed that synagogue they should have been arrested and their permit voided.

My point was the clash between the groups is what caused the media blitz.

08/18/2017 05:49 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Nazis sell papers. It's gonna be covered, especially when POTUS is involved. And yes, we are going through a difficult time.

As for purity, that's right. Most white people are part neanderthal, lol.

My GG was Jewish. Of course I don't know a damn thing about being Jewish, but it's just kind of cool.

08/18/2017 06:04 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

As for purity, that's right. Most white people are part neanderthal, lol.

The revelation that our ancient ancestors mated with one another could help explain one of the great mysteries in anthropology: Why did the Neanderthals disappear? After first venturing out of Africa, Neanderthals thrived in Europe for several hundred thousand years. But they mysteriously died out about 30,000 years ago, roughly around the same time that modern humans arrived in Europe. Perhaps our ancestors made love, not war, with their European cousins, and the Neanderthal lineage disappeared because it was absorbed into the much larger human population.

damn hippy freaks!

08/18/2017 06:05 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Originally posted by: worksuxgetsponsered
There are some pure assholes out there
True, but I think that's more of a subclass created by local environmental factors
To answer the question of the OP, all this fuss is simply to divide us. And I will be honest, as much as I am aware, I am starting to fall victim to it. The driving forces behind all of this are winning, the whole push to villianize and remove the Southern Culture in the name of "slavery" is the last straw for me, personally, and a lot of others as well.
I agree that there is a great division growing the US and until we're able to get out of our own way, it's going to be difficult to get over. The first step needs to be open and honest dialogue without vilifying one another.

Amen to that. If only most on this forum realized they are the ones that are promoting this behavior, and are the ones villianizing and/or censoring any kind of honest dialogue.

case in point, what Jdbman pulled was absolutely pathic, and then to come back on and start a thread about Nazis is just laughable, at best.

08/18/2017 06:06 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

"case in point, what Jdbman pulled was absolutely pathic, and then to come back on and start a thread about Nazis is just laughable, at best."

Yep!

He's a Nazi!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/18/2017 06:07 AM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

Then stop divvying out benefits based on race
 08/18/2017 06:20 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

If only most on this forum realized they are the ones that are promoting this behavior

An anonymous forum isn't the best place to get civil discourse. Things are said behind a keyboard that probably wouldn't in a face to face discussion, causing tempers to flare and valid points to be overlooked or ignored in the heat of an emotional tirade.

We're probably closer on most issues than we may think. Despite the slur being hurled at one another, I've read nothing that would lead me to believe anybody on here is actually a Nazi or Nazi sympathizer.

That's a pretty big start in my opinion. Whether we chose to build on that base to achieve a better understanding of one another is up to the individual.

08/18/2017 06:22 AM

SuperTeeBird

People will get tired of it eventually. It takes a while for realizations about where others are coming from to sink in.

08/18/2017 06:23 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

The KKK was started by confederate veterans, the same racist idiots that erected the "beautiful" statues, and fought integration for over 100 years with their whites only culture.

Whites only water fountains
Whites only restaurants
Whites only bus seats
Whites only gas stations
Whites only jobs
Whites only education

That's why we have race based benefits. There is still race based economic inequality thanks to southern "culture."

Edited: 08/18/2017 at 07:22 AM by 3rdworldlover
 08/18/2017 06:29 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

There are some pure assholes out there.

And look at the moron doing a Nazi salute wearing an 82nd Airborne Division hat. They really know their history.
 08/18/2017 06:44 AM

SuperTeeBird

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover
Originally posted by: HAPDigital There are some pure assholes out there.
And look at the moron doing a Nazi salute wearing an 82nd Airborne Division hat. They really know their history.

Oh man, I missed that. My uncle (504 PIR/2, Sicily, Italy, Holland, Bulge, field commission) would have loved that.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Why all the fuss?

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .