Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: And now back to our regularly scheduled programing
Topic Summary: Nazis
Created On: 08/18/2017 02:50 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/18/2017 08:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Ever meet a "card carryin nazi"? I have.
His name is Bruno Rixen. He designed and built a mechanical waterski machine. Theres one on the beeline in oland, right around orange.
We sat around drinking good german beer one night after work with him and his german crew. After a coupla liters, he began waxing reminiscent about the good old days. Whipped out his nationalist card, and said "Hitler was just misunderstood thats all. At first, in the beginning our fuehrer did so much for us"
We said, hey bruno, how'd that work out for ya? You know, with the red russkies enslaving half of what remained of your glorious fatherlandand and all...
That seemed to throw a wet red blanket over the merriment, guess i spoiled the party.
o well....

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 08/18/2017 09:00 AM

nukeh2o

Originally posted by: miker

Sorry jdbman ...but supporting the constitution and civil rights for American Citizens comes first. These racist assholes are ignorant and a blight on society, however they are still citizens.
You want to inflict violence upon, strip the civil rights from, and incarcerate other American Citizens simply because they stand for something you disagree with. If you can't see how that makes you EXACTLY the same as them, then you need to get your head out of your ass. Sure their motivation is race and your motivation is ideology, but the end result is exactly the same. I despise everything these clowns stand for, but unless they violate a law or the constitutional/civil rights of other, then they have the very same freedom to be an asshole that you have in this country.

Yeah what mikeler say. And your noble civil rights principles certainly applied to latins, black, or anyone without a pointy towel on their head and a white dress. Just friendly misunderstood cross barbeque lovers during jim crow right?
Coming soon to this channel: american hitler sympathizers and their organization. A current group of traitors use their name as a political slogan

It's a democratic hoax
 08/18/2017 09:06 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

And let's drop the politically correct alt-right name. These are White Power people and we should call them what they are.

If you don't believe me, search up some of the names of those involved, then take a look at the web sites they frequent.

I was right.
 08/18/2017 09:15 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Annie are you OK.... Are you OK Annie...[/

This image makes me sick to my stomach. Its one thing when the municipality removes a memorial, quite another when mob rule takes action. If this behavior is not condemned by the left, I see dark times ahead.
 08/18/2017 09:39 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

Sorry jdbman ...but supporting the constitution and civil rights for American Citizens comes first. These racist assholes are ignorant and a blight on society, however they are still citizens.

You want to inflict violence upon, strip the civil rights from, and incarcerate other American Citizens simply because they stand for something you disagree with. If you can't see how that makes you EXACTLY the same as them, then you need to get your head out of your ass. Sure their motivation is race and your motivation is ideology, but the end result is exactly the same. I despise everything these clowns stand for, but unless they violate a law or the constitutional/civil rights of other, then they have the very same freedom to be an asshole that you have in this country.

Yeah what mikeler say. And your noble civil rights principles certainly applied to latins, black, or anyone without a pointy towel on their head and a white dress. Just friendly misunderstood cross barbeque lovers during jim crow right?

Coming soon to this channel: american hitler sympathizers and their organization. A current group of traitors use their name as a political slogan

Civil rights apply to all American Citizens regardless. As far as the rest of your rambling nonsense, I have no fucking idea who you are talking to with it. Maybe quote them instead because it isn't applicable to me.
 08/18/2017 03:09 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Nuke, these guys might not be nazi sympathizers but they believe nothing like 1933 can happen again. They are wrong.
 08/18/2017 03:42 PM

miker

Nuke, these guys might not be nazi sympathizers but they believe nothing like 1933 can happen again. They are wrong.

I certainly don't believe that. We have to be ever vigilant to ensure that things like that never happen again. This is why we need constant reminders of the past so history doesn't repeat itself. Maybe you should stop trying to speak for other people and stop making assumptions.

Do you support violating the civil rights of other Americans like JDBman does?
 08/18/2017 06:46 PM

nukeh2o

sorry mikey couldnt quite follow the drift. Anyone unfortunate enough to be out of the klan thug loop in anyway shape or form in a town controlled by them in the twenties and thirties had a major issue. White or otherwise. Redneck mafia was the term. This from my relatives and their friends
They were hitler supporters as well.
After the war, american patriot veterans cleaned out the chickenshit draft dodging inbred goobers by and large.
But you're a chumpf supporter, so focus and attention span are clearly not your strong suit

It's a democratic hoax
 08/18/2017 07:54 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Nuke, these guys might not be nazi sympathizers but they believe nothing like 1933 can happen again. They are wrong.
I certainly don't believe that. We have to be ever vigilant to ensure that things like that never happen again. This is why we need constant reminders of the past so history doesn't repeat itself. Maybe you should stop trying to speak for other people and stop making assumptions. Do you support violating the civil rights of other Americans like JDBman does?
Just wait until neo-ISIS groups in USA start forming. We'll see how you guys support civil rights and free speech then. All these groups need to go. It's ridiculous. Nazis need a US Army boot in the face. That's about as civilly right as it should get.
 08/18/2017 08:10 PM

HAPDigital

From a guy that really knew former Nazis:
 08/18/2017 08:31 PM

miker

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

sorry mikey couldnt quite follow the drift. Anyone unfortunate enough to be out of the klan thug loop in anyway shape or form in a town controlled by them in the twenties and thirties had a major issue. White or otherwise. Redneck mafia was the term. This from my relatives and their friends

They were hitler supporters as well.

After the war, american patriot veterans cleaned out the chickenshit draft dodging inbred goobers by and large.

But you're a chumpf supporter, so focus and attention span are clearly not your strong suit

Not sure who you are talking to, but maybe you should step away from the meth because you are becoming incoherent. I didn't vote for Trump nor do I support him in any way. He is a clown and his presidency is a shit show. I would say nice try, but it is typical of the nonsense you clowns spew when someone holds a different opinion or calls you out on your hypocrisy.
 08/18/2017 08:35 PM

miker

I certainly don't believe that. We have to be ever vigilant to ensure that things like that never happen again. This is why we need constant reminders of the past so history doesn't repeat itself. Maybe you should stop trying to speak for other people and stop making assumptions.

Do you support violating the civil rights of other Americans like JDBman does?

Just wait until neo-ISIS groups in USA start forming. We'll see how you guys support civil rights and free speech then. All these groups need to go. It's ridiculous. Nazis need a US Army boot in the face. That's about as civilly right as it should get.

Who gets to make that decision and under what moral authority do they operate? The last time someone shared the sentiment you are displaying it ended up in genocide. No thank you.
 08/18/2017 08:47 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Nuke, these guys might not be nazi sympathizers but they believe nothing like 1933 can happen again. They are wrong.
I certainly don't believe that. We have to be ever vigilant to ensure that things like that never happen again. This is why we need constant reminders of the past so history doesn't repeat itself. Maybe you should stop trying to speak for other people and stop making assumptions. Do you support violating the civil rights of other Americans like JDBman does?
Who gets to make that decision and under what moral authority do they operate? The last time someone shared the sentiment you are displaying it ended up in genocide. No thank you.
Please elaborate. FYI We are talking organized violent hate groups. Not religions or races. So you're not quite right at all.
 08/19/2017 03:48 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Sorry jdb, I strongly disagree.

An American citizen, even one disgusting enough to hold nazi views, is still an American citizen and is afforded all the rights thereof. We should not be revoking any US citizens rights ever - even if 99% of us find those views disgusting. I will stand for that and die for that if I have too.

The essence of America is the freedom to believe whatever you want, even if they are the most despicable of beliefs.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/19/2017 05:37 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: wtf Sorry jdb, I strongly disagree. An American citizen, even one disgusting enough to hold nazi views, is still an American citizen and is afforded all the rights thereof. We should not be revoking any US citizens rights ever - even if 99% of us find those views disgusting. I will stand for that and die for that if I have too. The essence of America is the freedom to believe whatever you want, even if they are the most despicable of beliefs.
I agree but once you start to organize and plot violent overthrow, should end it right There. Nazis and kkk no better than Isis. The group's have history of hate crimes, murder, coups, genocide etc. So you'd be ok with a US branch of isis?.
 08/19/2017 07:16 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

JBDMAN:

I get the feeling many of you don't know or understand this story fully. You do know that those that don't know their history are doomed to repeat it. Don't you? (like the first thing they did away with was free speech. Then they made it a crime to speak badly of the new order. Then they took rights away from their political opponents and outlawed other political parties from speaking and organizing)

I say that Amerikan Nazis have no civil rights. Maybe I'm wishful thinking. If you were born in the US and you adopt the Nazi creed of hate, prejudice, violence, death, most likely you will commit a criminal act. Then you would certainly have most of your civil rights revoked. (IF you have NOT committed a crime and you are an American citizen you should retain all your rights.) (More than likely YOU HAVE NOT committed a criminal act merely by your beliefs.) The fact that you BELIEVE that their thoughts ARE a CRIMINAL ACT shows how close to NAZISM your credos are.

Preventative criminal justice.  (OH MY GOD) I think George Orwell warned the world of your kind years ago. (THAT RIGHT THERE IS WHY WE AS A PEOPLE CAN’T LET THE LIBERAL NAZI MACHINE WIN) That right there is the Aim of this ‘progressive’ movement. Make thoughts a crime and punish and remove people for having bad thoughts. BAD AS DEFINED BY THE PROGRESSIVE MOVEMENT. They are trying to limit free speech on school campuses, they are trying to shut down free assembly in a public place, and right here in their own words, they are going to criminally prosecute you for thought crimes that you MUST HAVE COMMITTED JUST BECAUSE YOU DON’T BELIEVE IN THEIR CREED!!!

Notice who came out on my posts critical of my free speech. The deplorable hypocrite, racists who inhabit this here 2L surf forum.

* How total kook scumbags find their way to a surf forum (LOOK IN THE MIRROR)
* How "surfers" can sometimes shit in their own bed. (LOOK IN THE MIRROR)

08/19/2017 07:26 AM

somebodyelse

wear your colors 24/7 if you want real recognition

Yeah, I have an American flag in my window, a support your local sheriff sticker on the bumper, a crucifix hanging from my rear view mirror and bobble head Jesus in the back window.

The NAZIS are NOT blending in they are all over school campuses shutting deown free speech, they are all over the internet calling for prosecution for thought crimes, they are calling for restricting the rights of free assembly and calling on their brown shirt followers to disrupt any political meeting that doesn't support their agenda...

It happened before back in the 1930s... it is happening again as the Liberal NAZIS try to take power using the EXACT tactics they did in 1930s Germany...

08/19/2017 07:34 AM

somebodyelse

HAPDigital: I agree but once you start to organize and plot violent overthrow, should end it right There. Nazis and kkk no better than Isis. The group's have history of hate crimes, murder, coups, genocide etc. So you'd be ok with a US branch of isis?.

WE AGREE, the Liberal NAZIS HAVE organized and they Are PLOTTING A VIOLENT OVERTHROW, read THE NEWS, READ THE BLOGS... We have to stop the violent overthrow that these Liberal NAZIS have planned for the American Government...

Seeing their actions over the last couple weeks should convince you of the danger their movement poses to American freedoms. They ARE NO better than the Taliban and we should NOT SUPPORT them and we should put an end to the Liberal Nazi machine that is disrupting our schools, our governments and our freedoms.

08/19/2017 10:18 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: somebodyelse HAPDigital: I agree but once you start to organize and plot violent overthrow, should end it right There. Nazis and kkk no better than Isis. The group's have history of hate crimes, murder, coups, genocide etc. So you'd be ok with a US branch of isis?.

WE AGREE, the Liberal NAZIS HAVE organized and they Are PLOTTING A VIOLENT OVERTHROW, read THE NEWS, READ THE BLOGS... We have to stop the violent overthrow that these Liberal NAZIS have planned for the American Government...

Seeing their actions over the last couple weeks should convince you of the danger their movement poses to American freedoms. They ARE NO better than the Taliban and we should NOT SUPPORT them and we should put an end to the Liberal Nazi machine that is disrupting our schools, our governments and our freedoms.

Man you guys are good at contradicting yourselves. Not sure how you all work because everything you say contradicts itself. However, there is no liberal left plotting anything. That's called paranoia.
 08/19/2017 10:29 AM

HAPDigital

Former CIA Director, Richard Helms, wrote this letter to his son on VE Day using Hitler's stationary only weeks after demise of Nazis. It hangs on the wall at CIA HQ in Langley, AV. It says:

Dear Dennis, The man who might have written on this card once controlled Europe - three short years ago when you were born. Today he is dead, his memory despised, his country in ruins. He had a thirst for power, a low opinion of man as an individual, and a fear of intellectual honesty. He was a force for evil in the world. His passing, his defeat - a boon to mankind. But thousands died that it might be so. The price for ridding society of bad is always high. Love, Daddy

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .