Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Miker: edit your post
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/17/2017 07:20 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/17/2017 12:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

He's probably a surf nazi.

Something I still don't quite understand. Maybe like a soup nazi?

08/17/2017 12:08 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

"Miker did not make a false statement about jdb"

Actually he did, in a way. And I would think you would realize that if you weren't such a sucky lawyer.

The way Miker posted it, he included "Originally posted by: jdbman" in the quote- making it appear that jdb actually posted that.

Now if he had left that part out, and made it appear to be Miker's words and his alone, he might not be here civilly asking Miker to take it down.

So again, Tpapski is not correct- maybe in his weird alt-reality bubble he seems to live in, but there is a good arguement for the above, and guess what- I didnt go to school for this kind of thing.

So the bottom line is:

MIKER

Jdbman politely asked you to remove the post. It seems to me the very least you could do is alter it so that it does not seems as if he WROTE that.

My advice to you is- be a civil reasonable person and make some kind of alteration that you both can live with. We are all going to need to start acting this way again sooner rather than later.

Otherwise, I'm not sure the mods here aren't going to be too happy with this whole drama, plus the fact that you're the first guy dropping the unedited N bomb all over the forum.

That's likely ban material, since they would like to keep this place somewhat civilized- you're probably lucky this happened while certain people were at work and not following the threads.

Up to you..

-------------------------

When America was "great"

Edited: 08/17/2017 at 12:51 PM by fishkller
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Miker: edit your post

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .