Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: today's false narrative talking points
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/16/2017 03:06 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/17/2017 01:15 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Just saying- by your own admission, your analogies are off, and in a nutshell this episode has gotten silly. Nobody should be dropping the N word on the forum, its just not the place for it.

"Nazis" may not have rights, but American citizens do have rights, obviously, so the exact verbage of what jdb said is not technically correct, nor is what you posted technically in good taste.

I for one think all the related threads should be removed and we have a do-over . At some point we need to remain civil.

-------------------------

When America was "great"
 08/17/2017 01:18 PM

fishkller

"Edit: Ok you won me over with how fucking stupid you are to not clearly see what was being done. I tweaked it just for you and the other fucking idiots out there like you."

Thank you

We need to remember that we are all Americans and we are fortunate to have the great luxury to argue with each other over these things in the first place.

When America was "great"
 08/17/2017 01:28 PM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Sorry, I didnt say my analogies were off. Not sure what you read, but I didn't write it.
 08/17/2017 01:36 PM

fishkller

"It wasn't an analogy as I wasn't comparing a race to a belief system in the first place. "

Yet what you constructed was an analogy. If you can't see that, then I doubt you did well in math..

by the way, they edited your half ass "tweak"

When America was "great"
 08/17/2017 01:43 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: daner

The fact is that the KKK and Neo Nazis are being encouraged by our President. Whether he intends to do it or not, those groups are feeling their oats because of him. Not my words, theirs.

They are encouraged by their twisted minds. People who are reading what they want into what anyone says is a misguided tool. Use some common sense. If you are offended by something that happend 150 years ago, you are hopelessly lost in the past. If your safe space encroaches on someone elses rights; you are the violator. Enough is enough
 08/17/2017 02:37 PM

miker

Originally posted by: fishkller

"It wasn't an analogy as I wasn't comparing a race to a belief system in the first place. "

Yet what you constructed was an analogy. If you can't see that, then I doubt you did well in math..

by the way, they edited your half ass "tweak"

What I constructed was an example of how his words are hateful and go against what this country is about. It doesn't matter what race/group/ideology/whatever you make those statements about, it is wrong to violate civil rights simply on the grounds that you don't like them.

It isn't really as hard to grasp as you are pretending it is.
 08/17/2017 03:41 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: miker
Originally posted by: jdbman Nazis have no civil rights. There is no Nazi Party. Nazis are a criminal conspiracy. All are guilty of hate crimes. Every time these fuckers raise their ugly heads they will be confronted. There is no alt left. There are Patriotic Americans who view Nazis for what they are, inhuman pigs with no right to exists.
Look I hate everything the Neo Nazi's stand for, but your statement against other Americans are every bit against what this country stands for as the Nazi's themselves are. Are these clowns US Citizens? Yes, therefore they have the same civil rights as you and I. Can you verify that each and every single Neo Nazi has committed any actual crimes? No, therefore they are not guilty of anything. Are these clowns human beings? Yes, therefor they have a right to exist. N*ggers have no civil rights. There is no Black Party. Blacks are a criminal conspiracy. All are guilty of hate crimes. Every time these fuckers raise their ugly heads they will be confronted. There is no alt left. There are Patriotic Americans who view N*ggers for what they are, inhuman pigs with no right to exists. Look, I switch out one group for another and you sound just like the Nazi's.
However your groups make no sense. Nword is a racist term made by white supremacists and Blacks is a race. neither is an organization. Nazi is a white supremacist that committed high crimes of genocide and have a moral based on nothing but white supremacy and eugenics. Your logic makes absolutely no sense at all.
 08/17/2017 05:41 PM

miker

I have said like fifty times it doesn't matter what group of people you substitute in. Substitute in democrats, Walmart employees, Catholics, free masons, ..... it doesn't matter in regards to the point being made. It is very simple no matter how hard you try to make it. There is never an excuse for taking away someone's civil rights simply because you don't like them.
 08/17/2017 06:07 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Originally posted by: jdbman

Nazis have no civil rights.

There is no Nazi Party. Nazis are a criminal conspiracy. All are guilty of hate crimes.

Every time these fuckers raise their ugly heads they will be confronted. There is no alt left. There are Patriotic Americans who view Nazis for what they are, inhuman pigs with no right to exists.

Look I hate everything the Neo Nazi's stand for, but your statement against other Americans are every bit against what this country stands for as the Nazi's themselves are.

Are these clowns US Citizens? Yes, therefore they have the same civil rights as you and I.

Can you verify that each and every single Neo Nazi has committed any actual crimes? No, therefore they are not guilty of anything.

Are these clowns human beings? Yes, therefor they have a right to exist.

N*ggers have no civil rights.

There is no Black Party. Blacks are a criminal conspiracy. All are guilty of hate crimes.

Every time these fuckers raise their ugly heads they will be confronted. There is no alt left. There are Patriotic Americans who view N*ggers for what they are, inhuman pigs with no right to exists.

Look, I switch out one group for another and you sound just like the Nazi's.

However your groups make no sense. Nword is a racist term made by white supremacists and Blacks is a race. neither is an organization. Nazi is a white supremacist that committed high crimes of genocide and have a moral based on nothing but white supremacy and eugenics. Your logic makes absolutely no sense at all.

With your misguided logic; blacks are racist when they use your dreaded n word,pussies plain and simple
 08/17/2017 06:13 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Go find some black people and tell them how you feel, tough guy.

But you won't, you know they would beat you like an African drum.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 08/17/2017 06:19 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo If you are offended by something that happend 150 years ago,

Your timescale is off. 

08/17/2017 07:19 PM

miker

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Your comment is pretty racist.

Sorry, but people aren't tribal jungle dwellers prone to violence like you are implying just because their skin is darker than yours.

08/17/2017 07:30 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Your comment is pretty racist.

Sorry, but people aren't tribal jungle dwellers prone to violence like you are implying just because their skin is darker than yours.

It's ok, I have black friends, they told me to tell you that they would kick your ass in a rhythmic, drum like fashion.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .