Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: today's false narrative talking points
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/16/2017 03:06 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/17/2017 06:11 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: jdbman

Nazis have no civil rights.

There is no Nazi Party. Nazis are a criminal conspiracy. All are guilty of hate crimes.

Every time these fuckers raise their ugly heads they will be confronted. There is no alt left. There are Patriotic Americans who view Nazis for what they are, inhuman pigs with no right to exists.

Look I hate everything the Neo Nazi's stand for, but your statement against other Americans are every bit against what this country stands for as the Nazi's themselves are.

Are these clowns US Citizens? Yes, therefore they have the same civil rights as you and I.

Can you verify that each and every single Neo Nazi has committed any actual crimes? No, therefore they are not guilty of anything.

Are these clowns human beings? Yes, therefor they have a right to exist.

N*ggers have no civil rights.

There is no Black Party. Blacks are a criminal conspiracy. All are guilty of hate crimes.

Every time these fuckers raise their ugly heads they will be confronted. There is no alt left. There are Patriotic Americans who view N*ggers for what they are, inhuman pigs with no right to exists.

Look, I switch out one group for another and you sound just like the Nazi's.

Edited: 08/17/2017 at 01:54 PM by 2nd Light Forums Moderator
 08/17/2017 06:42 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

^^^What he said!^^^^

There is NO difference between him and the Nazi!

This observation go the same for EVERY other prog democrap commie on this form!

(actually it almost exactly what I said 10 posts up)

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/17/2017 06:57 AM

daner

Joined Forum: 04/20/2004

The fact is that the KKK and Neo Nazis are being encouraged by our President. Whether he intends to do it or not, those groups are feeling their oats because of him. Not my words, theirs.

Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

08/17/2017 07:14 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Sniper

Liberals are trying to erase history by removing commemorative statues from various public spaces.

I don't know anyone who believes this.

It is posted here. It is posted all over social media.

I don't know anyone who actually believes that the alt-left on the ground even know the history or the stories behind most of the statues they are trying to take down.

It wasn't "alt-left" in Charlottesville that was trying to take down a statue. It was the town council. It wasn't even majority "alt-left" that was countering the supremicists in Charlottesville. Most of the people there were college townies.

Why is our president defending the supremecists with his statements that removing the confederate monuments is on par with removing Jefferson and Washington? How many monuments to American and Union heroes are in the center of town square in southern cities like Charlottesville and Chapel Hill?

Edited: 08/17/2017 at 07:26 AM by scombrid
 08/17/2017 07:24 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: obx2

The alt-right is a made up BS false flag.

Richard Spencer coined the term. He isn't really a white nationalist but is an agent of the deep state?

. I mean think about it, the term "alt-right" didn't even appear on the radar untill the day Trump won the election.

Spencer coined the term. Bannon declared Breitbart News to be the voice of the alt-right so Bannon gave them the megaphone and Trump put them in the white house.

Is Bannon also a tool of the deep state that is perpetrating this false flag.

Perhaps it is just that nobody took you people seriously until the "voice of the alt-right" as Bannon has called himself got installed in the Whitehouse as thanks for his election help.

Falsely tie Trump, his supporters,

Faslely? Bannon and Richard Spencer aren't who they say they are?

08/17/2017 07:30 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: miker Yes, therefore they have the same civil rights as you and I.

True.

Originally posted by: jdbman N*ggers have no civil rights. There is no Black Party. Blacks are a criminal conspiracy. All are guilty of hate crimes. Every time these fuckers raise their ugly heads they will be confronted. There is no alt left. There are Patriotic Americans who view N*ggers for what they are, inhuman pigs with no right to exists.
Look, I switch out one group for another and you sound just like the Nazi's.

Logic fail.

White nationalists choose a unifying philosophy that groups them together.

Black people are born with various levels of melanin enhancement.

Therefore your analogy doesn't work.

If you condemn the philosophy then you automatically condemn anyone that voluntarily adheres to that philosophy.

08/17/2017 07:34 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Holee shit miker - swapping out blacks for nazis is NOT equivalent. thought you were smarter than that - maybe you are and just looking for an argument with jdbman. mind blown...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/17/2017 08:32 AM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

Democrats are the real racists

Affirmative action also implies white supremacy because you are saying minorities need a boost in order to compete
 08/17/2017 08:50 AM

miker

Originally posted by: wtf

Holee shit miker - swapping out blacks for nazis is NOT equivalent. thought you were smarter than that - maybe you are and just looking for an argument with jdbman. mind blown...

Of course they are not equivalent. I never said they were. My point was to display how his words share the exact sentiment of the very people he hates, the target is just different.

Hate is hate is hate.
 08/17/2017 08:57 AM

miker

Originally posted by: scombrid

Therefore your analogy doesn't work.

If you condemn the philosophy then you automatically condemn anyone that voluntarily adheres to that philosophy.

It wasn't an analogy as I wasn't comparing a race to a belief system in the first place.

I personally condemn anyone that would violate the civil rights of someone else and he stated that American Citizens had no civil rights because he doesn't agree with them. At a base level, how is that really any different than violating the civil rights of someone because of their skin pigmentation? How about for the religion they chose? How about their gender.

Civil rights being violated are civil rights being violated regardless of who the target is.

08/17/2017 09:01 AM

scombrid

Your insertion requires that the substituted group be analogous to the original in order for your logic to work.

A group that is unified by a chosen philosophy is not analogous to a group born a certain way.

Your false equivalency basically states that if you are openly anti-racist that you must therefore tolerate any conceivable behavior otherwise you are just as bad as the racists.

Counter protesting protesters is not a violation of their civil rights either.

08/17/2017 09:04 AM

scombrid

He goes to far in asserting that they have no civil rights.

Even convicted felons retain some rights after conviction.

Doesn't change the fact that your substitution relied on false-equivalence. It detracts from the point substantially.

08/17/2017 09:10 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: obx2

The alt-right is a made up BS false flag.

Richard Spencer coined the term. He isn't really a white nationalist but is an agent of the deep state?

. I mean think about it, the term "alt-right" didn't even appear on the radar untill the day Trump won the election.

Spencer coined the term. Bannon declared Breitbart News to be the voice of the alt-right so Bannon gave them the megaphone and Trump put them in the white house.

Is Bannon also a tool of the deep state that is perpetrating this false flag.

Perhaps it is just that nobody took you people seriously until the "voice of the alt-right" as Bannon has called himself got installed in the Whitehouse as thanks for his election help.

Falsely tie Trump, his supporters,

Faslely? Bannon and Richard Spencer aren't who they say they are?

08/17/2017 10:02 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: miker

Of course they are not equivalent. I never said they were. My point was to display how his words share the exact sentiment of the very people he hates, the target is just different.
Hate is hate is hate.

No it's not - hating someone who wants to wipe humans off the planet because they perceive themselves as a superior race is quite a bit different than hating someone for being born non-white.

There are two sides to this only - nazi and not-nazi. simple as that.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/17/2017 10:19 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

No actually there are three sides and only ONE side is right!

The third side is what was brought up before!

It's the THIRD side that is right!

EVERYONE that is a citizen of these United States have the SAME civil rights as your uneducated ass!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/17/2017 10:34 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

NPR

Yes, there are dumb people on my side. And even if it were the guy, harassing people does not help.

08/17/2017 12:58 PM

miker

Your insertion requires that the substituted group be analogous to the original in order for your logic to work.

Actually it doesn't. I used race because it was shocking on purpose. If you still can't get the point I was making, then switch it out with a religious group because that, after all, is a choice and a philosophy people choose to be a part of. Hell switch it out with the democratic party. It makes absolutely no difference.

A group that is unified by a chosen philosophy is not analogous to a group born a certain way.

Again.... you are missing it. It doesn't matter what group you replace it with. If your panties are in a bunch about that, switch out race with 'Liberals' instead.

Your false equivalency basically states that if you are openly anti-racist that you must therefore tolerate any conceivable behavior otherwise you are just as bad as the racists.

Nope, you missed it all together. It has nothing to do with anti-racists having to tolerate any conceivable behavior. There is a huge difference between not tolerating something and going so far as to VIOLATE CIVIL RIGHTS.

Counter protesting protesters is not a violation of their civil rights either.

No shit, I didn't say the counter protesters did that. However Jdbman DID say that American Citizens have no civil rights because he does not like what they stand for. Well shit, I don't like what they stand for either, but violating civil rights because you don't agree with someone or dont like them is a line that should not be crossed.

No ....just no. See above

Cool on the logic 101 bro, but you need to apply it where it is applicable.
 08/17/2017 01:01 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Actually Scombird is correct- Nazis to (your word) is apples to oranges.

my reply from the other thread:

"Miker did not make a false statement about jdb"

Actually he did, in a way. And I would think you would realize that if you weren't such a sucky lawyer.

The way Miker posted it, he included "Originally posted by: jdbman" in the quote- making it appear that jdb actually posted that.

Now if he had left that part out, and made it appear to be Miker's words and his alone, he might not be here civilly asking Miker to take it down.

So again, Tpapski is not correct- maybe in his weird alt-reality bubble he seems to live in, but there is a good arguement for the above, and guess what- I didnt go to school for this kind of thing.

So the bottom line is:

MIKER

Jdbman politely asked you to remove the post. It seems to me the very least you could do is alter it so that it does not appear as if he WROTE that.

My advice to you is- be a civil reasonable person and make some kind of alteration that you both can live with. We are all going to need to start acting this way again sooner rather than later.

Otherwise, I'm sure the mods here aren't going to be too happy with this whole drama, plus the fact that you're the first guy dropping the unedited N bomb all over the forum.

That's likely ban material, since they would like to keep this place somewhat civilized- you're probably lucky this happened while certain people were at work and not following the threads.

Up to you..

When America was "great"
 08/17/2017 01:04 PM

miker

Originally posted by: miker

Hate is hate is hate.

No it's not - hating someone who wants to wipe humans off the planet because they perceive themselves as a superior race is quite a bit different than hating someone for being born non-white.

I am anti-nazi too but I am also pro US Constitution. If you want to get into the business of violating the civil rights of people you don't like you really aren't any better than they are. Who gets to decide where the line in the sand and what groups should have their civil rights violated?

No, fuck no. We went down that road before in this country and are still paying the price for it. If they want to be racist assholes, then they have a right to be racist assholes in this country as long as they do not violate any laws or infringe upon the constitutional rights of others.
 08/17/2017 01:07 PM

miker

Originally posted by: fishkller
Jdbman politely asked you to remove the post. It seems to me the very least you could do is alter it so that it does not appear as if he WROTE that.

If you read the post, it doesn't appear that way at all. I posted the original version along with the altered version and clearly stated I was changing the target to make a point.

I was open, up front, and clear about what was being done and why. If you are too stupid to still not see it for what it was and it confuses you, then that is entirely on you.

Edit: Ok you won me over with how fucking stupid you are to not clearly see what was being done. I tweaked it just for you and the other fucking idiots out there like you.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : today's false narrative talking points

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .