Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Progs = Taliban?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/15/2017 11:36 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/15/2017 11:36 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

08/15/2017 11:38 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

The other thread didn't work quite the way you wanted to. huh? Troll
 08/15/2017 11:39 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

General Lee was a Buddha.

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 08/15/2017 11:41 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital The other thread didn't work quite the way you wanted to. huh? Troll

The Taliban censored too. So now we have two similarities.

I :heart; Q
 08/15/2017 11:42 AM

HAPDigital

Don't take it down. Just carve above in all caps, LOSERS.
 08/15/2017 11:44 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: HAPDigital The other thread didn't work quite the way you wanted to. huh? Troll
The Taliban censored too. So now we have two similarities.
That wasn't censorship, that was you running from embarrassment.
 08/15/2017 12:33 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Trolls Gotta Troll..

When America was "great"
 08/15/2017 02:40 PM

tpapablo

I remember the progs on here cheering on the Taliban when they destroyed those statues. Now I see what. They are trying to change history. A typical ploy by dictators, especially the communist variety.

08/15/2017 02:41 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo I remember the progs on here cheering on the Taliban when they destroyed those statues. Now I see what. They are trying to change history. A typical ploy by dictators, especially the communist variety.

Your memories are BS just like your statements.
 08/15/2017 02:52 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Originally posted by: tpapablo I remember the progs on here cheering on the Taliban when they destroyed those statues. Now I see what. They are trying to change history. A typical ploy by dictators, especially the communist variety.

No, my memory is pretty good. Even progs were against that, weren't they? Not now. They have taken up the philosophy of the Taliban - destroy art that they disagree with or offends them.

08/15/2017 03:03 PM

fishkller

Dude no one ever cheered blowing up those awesome buddhas.

Your silly grey mop top must be clouding your memory.

But inventing your own false reality seems to be what you do best, so i guess fantasy troll away troll..

When America was "great"
 08/16/2017 03:58 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

No, my memory is pretty good. Even progs were against that, weren't they? Not now. They have taken up the philosophy of the Taliban - destroy art that they disagree with or offends them.

We got it from our grandparents.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 08/16/2017 04:34 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Let the community decide.

If the Nazis march and incite violence, beat the statues to a pulp.

One fact remains, Trump is one of them.

I was right.
 08/16/2017 04:47 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
We got it from our grandparents.
This GIF makes me want to eat some apple pie then go ruck march 12 miles. Hooah!
 08/16/2017 02:54 PM

fishkller

..and it makes Tampon get all red faced trying to think up something dickish to type into an internet forum

When America was "great"
 08/17/2017 02:11 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Progblo=Dork?

It's a democratic hoax
 08/17/2017 02:33 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Talibani would pull you from your lazy boy, drag you into the center of town and publicly execute you after making you beg to allah for your life. All you got on here was recognized as a racist. No one on here bought your hyperbole or went down your fantasy slippery slope. Your president just undid whatever well written condemnation some smarter person wrote for him and he revealed his naked racism on display three times for the world to see. You get let Trump be Trump? No. His racism is beyond opinion now and so is yours. Every time you defend him, you defend both of your racist opinions. Calling you out on it gets your knee jerk response that anyone who cant let you type your limp racist defense is a talibani. Not even close. You and the President have been identified, called out and recognized for what is naked racism. You have a right to think whatever you want. Trump used to have that right before he was sworn in as president. Now he has no right to express his racism. He is charged with leading and protecting all members of America, not just whiny white constitutionalists that believe the constitution only applies to them and their situation.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/17/2017 03:28 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Talibani would pull you from your lazy boy, drag you into the center of town and publicly execute you after making you beg to allah for your life. All you got on here was recognized as a racist. No one on here bought your hyperbole or went down your fantasy slippery slope. Your president just undid whatever well written condemnation some smarter person wrote for him and he revealed his naked racism on display three times for the world to see. You get let Trump be Trump? No. His racism is beyond opinion now and so is yours. Every time you defend him, you defend both of your racist opinions. Calling you out on it gets your knee jerk response that anyone who cant let you type your limp racist defense is a talibani. Not even close. You and the President have been identified, called out and recognized for what is naked racism. You have a right to think whatever you want. Trump used to have that right before he was sworn in as president. Now he has no right to express his racism. He is charged with leading and protecting all members of America, not just whiny white constitutionalists that believe the constitution only applies to them and their situation.

I can't remember seeing a dumber analysis. What has been exposed is that you and your ilk have the same mentality as the Taliban and other notorious tyrants, including Hitler. Indeed, progs are the true progeny of the Nazis. And, like the Nazi's of old, you dish our your Goebbels-like propaganda in an effort to brand your enemies as deplorables. We know what you are doing - we, unlike you Prog-Nazis do not try to coverup and destroy history. Ultimately, the Nazis of the day lose. You will lose. We normal Americans will once again relegate you Nazis to the trash heap of history.

08/17/2017 03:46 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Huh? what a spun out load of ka ka. As usual.
And six is actually nine. And up is the new down. The sun comes up in the west, and the sky is now officially green. cuz unka donnie say so.
No surprise this dork is a chumpfdirt dunce.......
duhhhhh.......

It's a democratic hoax
 08/17/2017 04:13 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Nope Progs don't equal Taliban. We just don't want to honor those who tried to destroy this country.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Progs = Taliban?

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .