Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Lest History repeat itself
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/15/2017 10:58 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/15/2017 04:59 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: wtf
Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Originally posted by: wtf
Originally posted by: johnny Using race as a criteria for anything is racism
LMAO...
Apparently he's never read the definition of racism.
Yeah, i cannot tell which is funnier - that she has no clue the definition of the word, or the continued arguing that magnifies her stupidity.
^^^^^^^
 08/15/2017 10:05 PM

HAPDigital

08/16/2017 05:02 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

rac·ism
[?r??siz?m]
"Fuck Armagedon this is Hell"........
 08/16/2017 05:08 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: obx2
rac·ism
[?r??siz?m]
Exactly, gibberish and double talk. Typical of privileged, immature and uneducated white kids.
 08/16/2017 05:11 AM

obx2

rac·ism
[?r??siz?m]
Exactly, gibberish and double talk. Typical of privileged, immature and uneducated white kids.

Actully, that was the end of a post, that somehow the bulk of it just got deleted. So I'll try again. (Edit: apparently an issue when I cut an paste the definition, so...)

rac·ism - prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Afirmative action is the very definition of racism. The irony of those saying "White priveladge" is why Affirative action is needed (ie. The white race is considered superior in this society so we need to hook the black man up), and calling people who are against it, "racist", is lost on you.

The only ones who pull the race card is the left, and its usually pulled by the media to push a divisive agenda, which is inturned gobbled up by the mob.

For example, Ferguson. The media pushed the narrative and told us that Brown was a gentle giant, with his "hands up don't shot", but was shot by a racist, white cop. The result, massive riots, destruction of property, and loss of law and order. (Noone finds it odd they were allowed to riot?). Turns out, he just got done comitting strong armed robery, and the evidence suggests he went for the cops gun. So, can you bring yourself to admit that Brown was just a thug, who got shot for going after a cop's gun? Or will you hold onto the narrative? "its easier to fool a man then convince him he's been fooled"

You want to stop racism? Stop focusing on the color of ones skin before you assign guilt/victim. Why even have a box to check? You wanna see the left freak out? Pull away the criteria to identify yourself as man or women, hispanic, white, african, etc.. Lets take race completely out of the discussion.

These are scary times. We have a large political party, exhibiting mob mentality. They scream "bigotry," but are pathological in their hatred of Trump (or anyone else who has a different belief/opinion). The scream for "peace and unity" while resorting to violence and division. The scream "racism" when the first thing they do is focus on color of skin.

"Fuck Armagedon this is Hell".........

Edited: 08/16/2017 at 05:24 AM by obx2
 08/16/2017 05:13 AM

HAPDigital

rac·ism
[?r??siz?m]
Actully, that was the end of a post, that somehow the bulk of it just got deleted. So I'll try again.
rac·ism
[?r??siz?m]
Ain't no Bad Religion lyrics going to change reality either. More privileged white thinking.
 08/16/2017 05:17 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I'm Greg Graffin would object to being used as a prop for Nazis.

Affirmative action is the very definition of racism.

Um, no. If their race was superior, they wouldn't need help up the ladder.

-------------------------
I was right.
 08/16/2017 05:22 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

There is a reason that Colin Powell and Condi Rice support it.

08/16/2017 06:34 AM

obx2

Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird There is a reason that Colin Powell and Condi Rice support it.

So I went and read what they thought about it. This is an interesting read about Condi. I wasn't aware that she grew up in Alabam during what could be considered their most vile time in history (pertaining to racism). There are snippets that support both side of this discussion.

"I would rather be ignored than patronized," I said, pointing to the tendency of the Democratic Party to talk about "women, minorities, and the poor." I hated identity politics and the self-satisfied people who assumed that they were free of prejudice when, in fact, they too could not see beyond color to the individual.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Condoleezza_Rice_Civil_Rights.htm

08/16/2017 06:43 AM

SuperTeeBird

Things are complex.

I believe it's not super easy to be black in this country...for many.

08/16/2017 06:43 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird There is a reason that Colin Powell and Condi Rice support it.  
So I went and read what they thought about it. This is an interesting read about Condi. I wasn't aware that she grew up in Alabam during what could be considered their most vile time in history (pertaining to racism). There are snippets that support both side of this discussion.

"I would rather be ignored than patronized," I said, pointing to the tendency of the Democratic Party to talk about "women, minorities, and the poor." I hated identity politics and the self-satisfied people who assumed that they were free of prejudice when, in fact, they too could not see beyond color to the individual. http://www.ontheissues.org/Cel..._Rice_Civil_Rights.htm

Also, keep in mind, these are snippets pulled and picked from one politician with an self serving agenda, not a representation of the entire group. The old "well this black person says" thing is more white privilege talking. Do yourself a favor, go to the library and start reading Black history. Go out and talk to people, actual black people in black communities. Learn, not just from what supports your point of view picked from the internet. Again, joining the military is a great way to learn about racism, privilege etc. The military's Equal Opportunity institute is second to none and they really stress ethics. I think it is one of the greatest things I took away from my time in the Army.
 08/18/2017 10:36 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird

Things are complex.

I believe it's not super easy to be black in this country...for many.

Not easy for people of any color, why do you insist leaving out the whole picture?
 08/18/2017 12:12 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: johnny

and how's that working out? Really helping bridge the gap eh?

Poor whites definitely suffer

Asians suffer as well

What are poor whites suffering from? I was a poor white from the worst of situations. How does affirmative action effect them? It doesn't. Nobody is racist against whites not a far as institutional racism in our country.

Black haters are, go to Dallas Texas and experience the ignorance on display from the black racists, in conjunction with La Raza those 2 groups are the most racist anywhere
 08/23/2017 05:55 PM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

HAPDigital

Again there is no reverse racism

Affermative Action: Positive discrimination

HAHAHAHA,,, you BE-LIEVE this shit... Thats whats so funny, they switched glasses when your back was turned, drink the kool-aid... hahahah

08/23/2017 06:05 PM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Cole

Um, no. If their race was superior, they wouldn't need help up the ladder.

OH MY GOD... DO WHITE people need help up the ladder????
DO THEY???
Or do they have Privilege so that they don't need the same help that a non-white needs???
Is there such a thing as white privilege??? The Progressives believe so... they think the poor dark races NEED HELP UP THE LADDER, We WHITES ARE PRIVILEGED and don't need help up the ladder.
AND HERE IT IS THE DEFINITION OF RACIST:
IF The RACE IS SUPERIOR it doesn't need help up the ladder.
Which leaves us with IF THE RACE IS INFERIOR IT DOES NEED help up the ladder..
There are many Progressives saying that NAZIS should not have rights... Lets start with the NAZIS that believe the white race is superior and so needs no help like those other Races...

08/23/2017 06:37 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Some types of ideology and associated  behavior deserve to be shut down by way of the perverse morality associated with it. 

Any/all of the parties in opposition have the moral high ground under all circumstances - period..

How to shut them down - permanently?

.... "By any means necessary".......

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
 08/23/2017 09:19 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Originally posted by: HAPDigital From a friend: "Let's be clear. Racism is the oppression of a racial group by another, inter-personally and institutionally. There is no such thing as "reverse racism". The oppressed group's resentment and resistance is not its own "racism", it is a rightful and just stance toward the oppressor. To decry bigotry and hate "on many sides" is to seek to deny, protect and preserve the power imbalance. "
Bull shit. Explain to me how giving someone preferential treatment based on color of skin or ethnicity is not "racism?" To sit there and believe there isn't hate and bigotry on both sides is purely a sign of ignorance, stemming from a sense of self righteousness. I have done nothing but condemn and call out the WSDs for their beliefs and actions. Both sides showed up looking for a fight, and resulted in the death of an American. Yet not one of you will admit that, not one of you condone the violence when it comes from the left.  "Nothing exists except an endless present in which the party is always right" - 1984  
"Why is there Black History Month and no month for white history? Because every month is White History Month, that's why. It functions the same as reserving "the benefit of the doubt" for the armed government agent and not the unarmed, black teenager - "but they should be more respectful..." the same as women in short skirts, bullied kids and gay people are "asking for it." It's to avert responsibility for the ones in power. Aversion to Restoration, reform, affirmative action... From antebellum servitude to the 3/5 compromise, from discriminatory Homestead Acts to racialized credit rationing, from the Tuskegee experiment to the AHCA - an entire national heritage has been built on affirmative action for white people, a jingo-nationalist pitch filtered through the semantic lenses of privilege and upward mobility and wrapped in the kitschy luxury of sentimental national pride. But it's great you "have black friends." If you are not working on changing the racist system, you are part of the racist system."

HAP, the system literally gives you preferential treatment if you are black. You are literally given preferential treatment based on color of your skin. But you would go ape shit if we took that out of the system, wouldn't you...

you would just love to be a black man in this world, right? The system, our government, society has discriminated against, cheated the black as part of law up until recently. It is still widespread on a personel basis by idividuals in law enforcement and government and business.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 08/23/2017 09:28 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: all3
Originally posted by: HAPDigital From a friend: "Let's be clear. Racism is the oppression of a racial group by another, inter-personally and institutionally. There is no such thing as "reverse racism". The oppressed group's resentment and resistance is not its own "racism", it is a rightful and just stance toward the oppressor. To decry bigotry and hate "on many sides" is to seek to deny, protect and preserve the power imbalance. "
Bull shit. Explain to me how giving someone preferential treatment based on color of skin or ethnicity is not "racism?" To sit there and believe there isn't hate and bigotry on both sides is purely a sign of ignorance, stemming from a sense of self righteousness. I have done nothing but condemn and call out the WSDs for their beliefs and actions. Both sides showed up looking for a fight, and resulted in the death of an American. Yet not one of you will admit that, not one of you condone the violence when it comes from the left.  "Nothing exists except an endless present in which the party is always right" - 1984  
"Why is there Black History Month and no month for white history? Because every month is White History Month, that's why. It functions the same as reserving "the benefit of the doubt" for the armed government agent and not the unarmed, black teenager - "but they should be more respectful..." the same as women in short skirts, bullied kids and gay people are "asking for it." It's to avert responsibility for the ones in power. Aversion to Restoration, reform, affirmative action... From antebellum servitude to the 3/5 compromise, from discriminatory Homestead Acts to racialized credit rationing, from the Tuskegee experiment to the AHCA - an entire national heritage has been built on affirmative action for white people, a jingo-nationalist pitch filtered through the semantic lenses of privilege and upward mobility and wrapped in the kitschy luxury of sentimental national pride. But it's great you "have black friends." If you are not working on changing the racist system, you are part of the racist system."
  HAP, the system literally gives you preferential treatment if you are black. You are literally given preferential treatment based on color of your skin. But you would go ape shit if we took that out of the system, wouldn't you...  
you would just love to be a black man in this world, right? The system, our government, society has discriminated against, cheated the black as part of law up until recently. It is still widespread on a personel basis by idividuals in law enforcement and government and business.
Yeah, he failed to realize whites are given preferential treatment when they are born. When's the last time Obx had a real conversation with anyone of a different color than himself? Like a real conversation. Not an argument about what's wrong with their "preferential treatment." NEVER All this talk about hearing both sides. It's BS.
 08/24/2017 06:34 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

"Yeah, he failed to realize whites are given preferential treatment when they are born."

I guess White babies get softer, cleaner blankets in their bassinet!

Coleslaw award for you!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 08/24/2017 06:39 AM

SuperTeeBird

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Lest History repeat itself

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .