Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Ah, more winning.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/15/2017 06:50 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/15/2017 06:50 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

N. Korea backs down on its threat to attack Guam. Does highlight the difference when you don't have a pussy for a president, doesn't it? I'd say that this worked out better than what the PiC would have done - given N. Korea Guam plus $400,000,000.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 08/15/2017 07:00 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

bus

Joined Forum: 10/01/2007

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

08/15/2017 07:05 AM

tpapablo

Exactly, the progs sleep and chase their bizarre conspiracy theories while we are getting stuff done. I thought we'd get more resistance from the progs on all of this stuff. It has been a pleasant surprise to see them off chasing chimeras.

08/15/2017 07:08 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Hardly a win. Only reason it escalated is because Trump has a big mouth. Now we are back to zero. We're lucky. "if the Yankees persist in their extremely dangerous reckless actions on the Korean peninsula and in its vicinity, testing the self-restraint of the DPRK, the latter will make an important decision as it already declared."
 08/15/2017 07:19 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Hardly a win. Only reason it escalated is because Trump has a big mouth. Now we are back to zero. We're lucky. "if the Yankees persist in their extremely dangerous reckless actions on the Korean peninsula and in its vicinity, testing the self-restraint of the DPRK, the latter will make an important decision as it already declared."

N. Korea backed down, not us. That is a win for most people. Mind you, I understand that a prog's definition of a win is running away with your tail between your legs and giving the aggressor country $400,000,000, but normal people don't see if that way.  As I said, it is damn nice to have a real man in the White House.

08/15/2017 07:23 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

US spy satellites detect activity in N. Korea

US spy satellites spotted a mobile missile launcher capable of launching an intermediate range ballistic missile being moved in a way that leads the US military to believe preparations are being made for a possible launch, a senior US defense official tells CNN. CNN's Jim Sciutto reports.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 08/15/2017 07:24 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: HAPDigital Hardly a win. Only reason it escalated is because Trump has a big mouth. Now we are back to zero. We're lucky. "if the Yankees persist in their extremely dangerous reckless actions on the Korean peninsula and in its vicinity, testing the self-restraint of the DPRK, the latter will make an important decision as it already declared."

N. Korea backed down, not us. That is a win for most people. Mind you, I understand that a prog's definition of a win is running away with your tail between your legs and giving the aggressor country $400,000,000, but normal people don't see if that way.  As I said, it is damn nice to have a real man in the White House.

Real man, you mean General Kelly. Right?
 08/15/2017 07:24 AM

bus

Joined Forum: 10/01/2007

tpap,

If you're going to give your fantasy boyfriend credit for saving the day, you also need to call him out for almost fuggin the day.

08/15/2017 07:58 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Corroded one up to date on Last weeks news!

Trump cleaning up odumbo's mess!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 08/15/2017 08:09 AM

damonsharp

Joined Forum: 10/16/2006

Originally posted by: tpapablo N. Korea backs down on its threat to attack Guam. Does highlight the difference when you don't have a pussy for a president, doesn't it? I'd say that this worked out better than what the PiC would have done - given N. Korea Guam plus $400,000,000.

Yep. President Xi of China is no pussy.
 08/15/2017 08:14 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: crankit

Corroded one up to date on Last weeks news!

Trump cleaning up odumbo's mess!

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/worl...d=2&objectid=11904494

15 Aug, 2017 10:30am - yesterday in NZ?

Careful how quick you roll out the Mission Accomplished banner. Sometimes it can come back and make you look more like a donkey than normal.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 08/15/2017 08:44 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Tspank again showing he doesn't know much 'cept who is dancing at Club Xquisite.

A win huh?  NK still has their weapons/missile program so Twitler still looks like the coward/idiot he is.

And in reality:  There was never going to be a fight anyway and Twitler blew his mouth off for nothing.

08/15/2017 08:52 AM

tpapablo

Well, normal Americans see it as a win. Never expected the freak element to see the obvious. Do they ever? I mean these were the people celebrating Hillary's victory months in advance.

08/15/2017 09:31 AM

RustyTruck

Normal Americans think Trump and his supporters are imbeciles.

Scientifically proven.

08/15/2017 09:38 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

normal Americans
tampon

You keep using that phrase. I will assume that to you it means the other freaks like you that keep giving der fuher the sieg heil, Basically the deplorables.

As that number continues to shrink by the day, seems that you mullet masher, kkk and very few others will be the last ones standing.

I'm sure that is no problem for you. How long before you remind us that you really supported Cruz anyway?

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 08/15/2017 09:51 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Progblo wouldnt know a "normal" merican if it ran him over with a grey dodge.
Lil chumpy was told by the "real men": Mc Masters, Mattis, Kelly et al. to sit down, wise up, and shut the fuck up.
Any thinking people with a slight hint of a clue (that eliminates you oinky!) care to think about how a "real man" chinese president xi is gonna act if the U.S. starts dropping nukes on their border? And thats not some little chickenshit tinhorn fat korean kid with unproven technology porkafeller....thats a country who can accurately land icbm's with megaton hydros anywhere in the world. Or roll a million well trained troops and airmen over the NK border. PERIOD!

Of course by "normal mericans" to you means alex jones, bannon, and MILO!, right doltbreit?
duhhhh......

It's a democratic hoax
 08/15/2017 11:42 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

CNN; yesterdays news today, or should say last weeks news today!

No wonder some libtards are so out of touch!

US spy satellites detect North Korea moving anti-ship cruise missiles to patrol boat

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 08/15/2017 11:42 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

time for a cartoon

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 08/15/2017 11:48 AM

tpapablo

08/15/2017 11:49 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

SMH, that's 5 seconds of my life I'll never get back, WG.

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Ah, more winning.

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .