Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Confederate Flag: ' Merican Swastika
Topic Summary: Imagine if Nazis said; its History, not hate..
Created On: 08/14/2017 07:56 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 5 6 7 8 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/17/2017 06:56 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: miker

Hap... you are a bigot, plain and simple.

...and you are angry about it.

That's what all the closet racists say when you call them out on it. Its typical. All the EEO courses tell you that, he warned for resistance and lashing out. "They'll try to flip it on you." When you're criticized you hunt for the smallest mistake that the person call8ng you out on and then dwell on it. Its OK, man, your normal. A stubborn ignoramus.

Please, tell me how I am racist. Give me an example.

Hap got a pap smear

I bet you surf like crap. I know cause you have absolutely no soul.

Ok ole man lets meet up short or longboard?
 08/17/2017 07:09 PM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

I called you a bigot. Please quote where I called you racist.

You still didn't answer my question bitch boy....

I know your feelings are hurt, but the stereotype you made targeting *all* white people was wrong. Man the fuck up and admit it.

If my feelings get hurt its not by someone like you. Trust me. Yup, my typing was wrong. I corrected it. However your head is too thick and your brain is too small to understand that I did not mean to say such a thing. Why the fuck would I? Oh but you're an idiot and can only dwell on one small typing/grammar error. So this no longer matters and I'm becoming the fool for trying to explain simple concepts to you. But feel good about yourself buddy. You found a little mistake. Cheers!

For the third time, I responded to your corrected post not the original. You even verified that it was what you meant. Are you fucking stupid? Hell, I even inserted your correction into what I quoted for you.

Are you trolling or are you really that angry for being called out as the bigot you are?
 08/17/2017 07:20 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

America now views the Rebel Flag as they view the Swastika. Perfect!

These White Power kooks are awesome at shooting themselves in the jack boot.

-------------------------
I was right.
 08/17/2017 08:18 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Cole America now views the Rebel Flag as they view the Swastika. Perfect! These White Power kooks are awesome at shooting themselves in the jack boot.
More sarcasm and or irony play? Rebel flag is as bad as a swastika. Why do you think the klan clowns hold all 3 flags together?
 08/17/2017 10:23 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

No, it's the truth. A large part of out population saw no problem with the Battle Flag. They sure as shit do now.

I think this pro Confederate bullshit is a joke. My family has been in the south since before the Civil War and I don't give a flying fuck about southern heritage or the trumped up "statues are history" bullshit.

But you really want to know the bad part? These dumb fucks are propping up these Nazi bastards in the face of true heroes, the men and women who defeated Hitler and the Axis of Evil the first time around. It's disgusting.

-------------------------
I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Confederate Flag: ' Merican Swastika

<< 5 6 7 8 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .