Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The Opioid epidemic is so terrible,,,,,,
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/14/2017 07:59 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/14/2017 07:59 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

That Mike Pence went to Columbia and told their president to stop producing cocaine.

-------------------------
I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 08/14/2017 09:29 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

In Colombia, Pence is expected to highlight trade, business investment and other ties between the nations, including U.S. support for Bogota's efforts to implement its peace deal with the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia.

The United States probably will seek assurances that Colombia is taking seriously a surging coca production that's been blamed partially on Santos' decision in 2015 to stop using crop-destroying herbicides.

A July report from the United Nations showed that coca production in Colombia had reached levels not seen in two decades, complicating Colombia's efforts to make its vast, lawless countryside more secure.

The administration has been putting pressure on Colombia to curb the flow of drugs into the U.S., and Colombia has stepped up its forced eradication program and increased seizures of cocaine.

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 08/14/2017 03:32 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

He's an errand boy apologizer. His job is to channel trump thoughts out of stupid trump tweets.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/14/2017 04:38 PM

Cole

Trump and Pence don't even view the opioid epidemic as a crisis.

So much for caring about those thousands of lives lost a year.

Trump, the people's president. Yeah right.

I was right.
 08/14/2017 05:18 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Trump and Pence don't even view the opioid epidemic as a crisis.

Liar.

Do you EVER tell the truth?

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/08...d-trump-emergency.html

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/14/2017 07:07 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

STUPID IGNORANT CHUMPFSCUM BLEATER: the opioid crisis did not come from "columbia".
Most of it is sik pain clinics giving oxy and hydro away like pez dispensers. And most of that originated here in fla. Rick scott blocked efforts to deal with it. Cuz it made him a profit. Pam bondi blocked dealing with the crooked docs and pill mills. Cuz it made her a profit.
Fentanyl does not come from "columbia" doltbreit. It comes from china. And colOmbia produces blowcaine, not poppies you idiot.
duhhhhhh.
chumpf cuts funds for treatment, but declares a "crisis".
Stupid lying chumpfdirt goons.........

It's a democratic hoax
 08/15/2017 03:19 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: crankit

In Colombia, Pence is expected to highlight trade, business investment and other ties between the nations, including U.S. support for Bogota's efforts to implement its peace deal with the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia.

The United States probably will seek assurances that Colombia is taking seriously a surging coca production that's been blamed partially on Santos' decision in 2015 to stop using crop-destroying herbicides.

A July report from the United Nations showed that coca production in Colombia had reached levels not seen in two decades, complicating Colombia's efforts to make its vast, lawless countryside more secure.

The administration has been putting pressure on Colombia to curb the flow of drugs into the U.S., and Colombia has stepped up its forced eradication program and increased seizures of cocaine.

Wow spankit. Your writing has gotten better. I wonder if Pence is going to go to the Big Pharma 'boys and say "hey you need to cut this out."?

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 08/15/2017 04:48 AM

Cole

Trump calls opioid deaths 'a tremendous problem' but doesn't declare national emergency

http://www.usatoday.com/story/...l-emergency/548429001/

I was right.
 08/15/2017 04:59 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

The opiod epidemic started with the Butch admin. My wife has arthritis and fibro mialgia. She had to go to pain management. They gave her unlimited supply of heavy painkillers. She knew she was having a problem so she asked to change her script to methadone. She used those to get off pain killers all together. Right after that, the doc lost his license to dispense dope. A guy, at a supply house I go to, has a wife who was involved and had to go into rehab. Now we use weed extract to ease her pain. CBD's not available in Va, so we make our own.
 08/15/2017 05:11 AM

bus

Joined Forum: 10/01/2007

Slimy,

where in Va are you?

08/15/2017 06:44 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Trump calls opioid deaths 'a tremendous problem' but doesn't declare national emergency

http://www.usatoday.com/story/...l-emergency/548429001/

Trump Plans to Declare Opioid Epidemic a National Emergency
By Michael D Shear and Abby Goodnoughaug.

WASHINGTON - President Trump said on Thursday that he was preparing to officially declare the United States' worsening epidemic of opioid overdoses as a national emergency, accepting an urgent recommendation from a national commission that he appointed.
"The opioid crisis is an emergency, and I'm saying officially right now it is an emergency," Mr. Trump told reporters before a security briefing at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J. "It's a national emergency."

LIAR!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/15/2017 08:15 AM

damonsharp

Joined Forum: 10/16/2006

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches CBD's not available in Va,
Amazon.com
 08/15/2017 09:27 AM

Greensleeves

Twitler gets forced to do things he doesn't want to do:

1. Declare opioid problem a national emergency
  2. Condemn Nazis
  3. Sign Russian Sanctions Bill
  4. Stop grabbing random women's #*&$^#*&s

If he was a real man he'd do what he thinks is right.

Edited: 08/15/2017 at 09:54 AM by Greensleeves
 08/15/2017 09:40 AM

SlimyBritches

I'm in Norfolk Bus. I found a place in Maryland that will mail it, Damonsharp, but am askeert of getting it via mail. From what I hear, sending via USPS is a fed offense if caught, but they aren't allowed to open mail without a warrant. Wheres, all others, can open parcels. Using Vaped residue or decarboxylated killer seems to make her more mobile and eases the swelling. My buddys dad had Parkinsons before dying. I was trying to get him to try some "smores" but he wouldn't break the law.
 08/15/2017 08:12 PM

Cole

He declined to say it was an emergency on the 6th, and now he will declare it on the 15th, 16th, 17th?

Has he lost his fcking marbles? I'm sayin yes.

..and he still hasn't made the official declaration and today is the 15th.

I was right.
 08/15/2017 09:06 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches

I'm in Norfolk Bus. I found a place in Maryland that will mail it, Damonsharp, but am askeert of getting it via mail. From what I hear, sending via USPS is a fed offense if caught, but they aren't allowed to open mail without a warrant. Wheres, all others, can open parcels. Using Vaped residue or decarboxylated killer seems to make her more mobile and eases the swelling. My buddys dad had Parkinsons before dying. I was trying to get him to try some "smores" but he wouldn't break the law.

Some sources claiming CBD oil is legal in all 50 states, but federal law is enforced on interstate shipping?
 08/16/2017 02:02 PM

SlimyBritches

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches

Some sources claiming CBD oil is legal in all 50 states, but federal law is enforced on interstate shipping?

Our Dem Gov is trying to get crap done. Most of his term was trying to fix what Bob McDonald fugged up. But he gave voting rights back to non violent felons who have paid their debt to society.

http://www.mpp.org/states/virg...bd-and-thc-a-oil-law/

"Who can enroll in the program?

Anyone who suffers from intractable epilepsy, is a resident of Virginia, and has obtained a certification from their doctor may enroll in the program. If the patient is a minor or an incapacitated adult, their guardian will need to enroll in the program on their behalf."
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .