Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Hey transgender people: Fuher says you cannot serve your country
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/26/2017 06:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/26/2017 10:30 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

I missed that in my reading of the Constitution

Yep you missed the part about Patriotism. You know shit like Kennedy asking people tp ask what they can do for your country. Yea we get it, the modern day repub only cares about himself. When the shit hits the fan, running for cover.

Tampon you are such a low life. I swing wide when I go by the Sat Bch ghetto, don't want any of your slime rubbing off.

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/26/2017 10:30 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Cosmicviking It doesnt creep me out. I just dont feel like paying for other people elective surgery. I am fucking tired of working my ass off and barely able to pay for my families health insurance . It sounds to me WG that maybe you are one of those people who like getting all the free shit that all of the rest of us work our ass off for.

If the TG people in the military are serving their duty they are worth a lot more to me than you are.

07/26/2017 10:32 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Cosmicviking Maybe some people dont want tax dollars used for sexual reassignment surgery instead of for  our wounded veterans. 

How about anybody that does the duty of serving getting the medical care that they need and the corporations that are ordering the wars pay for the wars rather than put them on the credit card while charging the interest to the wage income peons.

07/26/2017 10:44 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Well, the Hollywood jerks are freaking out.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/26/celebrities-react-to-donald-trumps-transgender-military-policy-you-just-pissed-off-the-wrong-community/

Thus, we know that Trump did the right thing.

I :heart; Q
 07/26/2017 10:48 AM

Cosmicviking

Joined Forum: 08/17/2013

I dont want tax dollars going toward elective surgery. Pay for it yourself. It is not that hard to undersand. I have no problem with trans gender people serving I have the utmost respect for the people serving in the military.  I also care more about them than I DO YOU SCOMBIRD.

07/26/2017 10:49 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Well, the Hollywood jerks are freaking out.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/26/celebrities-react-to-donald-trumps-transgender-military-policy-you-just-pissed-off-the-wrong-community/ ">http://www.breitbart.com/big-h...-wrong-community/

Thus, we know that Trump did the right thing.

Only you and Dim-bart care about what H-wood thinks about this.

How about what this 20 year Navy SEAL veteran says about it?
"Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy," Kristin Beck, a 20-year veteran of the Navy SEALs, told Business Insider on Wednesday. "Transgender doesn't matter. Do your service."

"Being transgender doesn't affect anyone else," Beck said. "We are liberty's light. If you can't defend that for everyone that's an American citizen, that's not right."

Beck is not just your average service member. Born Christopher Beck, she served for 20 years in the Navy with SEAL Teams 1, 5, and, eventually, the elite 6. She deployed 13 times over two decades, including stints in Bosnia, Iraq, and Afghanistan. She received the Bronze Star award for valor and the Purple Heart for wounds suffered in combat.

"I was defending individual liberty," she said. "I defended for Republicans. I defended for Democrats. I defended for everyone."

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 07/26/2017 10:59 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: Cosmicviking

It doesnt creep me out. I just dont feel like paying for other people elective surgery. I am fucking tired of working my ass off and barely able to pay for my families health insurance . It sounds to me WG that maybe you are one of those people who like getting all the free shit that all of the rest of us work our ass off for.

If you think that the surgery is "elective" than you probably don't know much about what transgender means. I do. It's not elective, in many cases it's life saving.

If this decision was just that we will not pay for their surgery it would still be wrong, but this is worse.

The trans people I know have zero interest in the military,, this means little practically to them. But it is a high level confirmation that that bigotry is Trumps policy.

The second bit is asinine. I bet I've served more, worked harder and paid more taxes than you will for at least another decade or two.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 07/26/2017 11:07 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

I'm willing to through transgender people under the bus on this one. Bigger fish to fry.
sb

Got to fight tyranny on every point.

The trans people I know have zero interest in the military,, this means little practically to them. But it is a high level confirmation that that bigotry is Trumps policy.
WG

Bigotry is Tyranny.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/26/2017 11:09 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

this......... is what woke up the cosmicweenie?

07/26/2017 11:10 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

But it is a high level confirmation that that bigotry is Trumps policy. 

And the PiC's, who banned them from the military for 7 years of his ruinous stint as president.

I :heart; Q
 07/26/2017 11:13 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Stint. Good word.

Will likely be more accurately used very soon.

07/26/2017 11:31 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

I dont want tax dollars going toward elective surgery. Pay for it yourself.

I agree with that also, cant believe Bradley manning's surgery costs when the VA cant even keep a suicide hotline staffed, people calling in are put on hold.....

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 07/26/2017 11:39 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

Neither can people with scoliosis...

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: WG

1. "Trannies" is a juvenile and offensive term, based in outdated ignorance. Grow the fuck up.

2. Most of the country has since moved on to a liberal accepting attitude on gender now, a minority wants to move the clock back toward religious based discrimination. They are wrong.

What do yo call them? Thats the name they came up with. Sheesh you cats would call night racist and snow racist. Deviant may be a word to describe as its not normal behavior. Who cares its a name snowflakes

WG

"The Pentagon seems to have been unaware that President Donald Trump has decided to bar transgender people from the military.

A Pentagon spokesman, Navy Capt. Jeff Davis, refused to answer questions about what Trump's tweeted announcement means for the current policy, including whether transgender people already serving in the military will be kicked out.

"Call the White House," he said."

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 07/26/2017 11:41 AM

WG

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

1. "Trannies" is a juvenile and offensive term, based in outdated ignorance. Grow the fuck up.

2. Most of the country has since moved on to a liberal accepting attitude on gender now, a minority wants to move the clock back toward religious based discrimination. They are wrong.

What do yo call them? Thats the name they came up with. Sheesh you cats would call night racist and snow racist. Deviant may be a word to describe as its jot normal behavior. Who cares its a name snowflakes

No transperson I know would call themselves that. It's a derogatory term. I would ask you to grow up too, but I know that's never gonna happen.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 07/26/2017 11:45 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

What do yo call them? Thats the name they came up with. Sheesh you cats would call night racist and snow racist. Deviant may be a word to describe as its jot normal behavior. Who cares its a name snowflakes

No transperson I know would call themselves that. It's a derogatory term. I would ask you to grow up too, but I know that's never gonna happen.

If they were the majority and it was considered normal behavior your point may have been considered, yours and their deviance is a private matter, keep it that way
 07/26/2017 11:47 AM

Cosmicviking

Joined Forum: 08/17/2013

Ok WG I hear what you are saying about TG. Not being TG myself I probably am not in a good position to speak on it. I with draw my statement.  I don't believe there should ever be any discrimination at all. As far as the 2nd part of your statement , I guess you are making an assumption about me as I was guilty of making about you. I also withdraw that statement:

07/26/2017 11:49 AM

WG

Originally posted by: stokedpanda

I dont want tax dollars going toward elective surgery. Pay for it yourself.

I agree with that also, cant believe Bradley manning's surgery costs when the VA cant even keep a suicide hotline staffed, people calling in are put on hold.....

Chelsea manning has not even had any surgery yet, so I'm not sure what you are talking about She did get the Army to agree to give her surgery after a hunger strike, but that never happened and won't now that she is out and has her own health insurance. The entire cost of her hormone gender treatment over 2 years in prison was only about $600 anyway.

The VA does not pay for gender surgery, but will for hormones.
Gender re-assignment surgery isn't really all that expensive anyway.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 07/26/2017 11:52 AM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Hey transgender people: Fuher says you cannot serv...

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .