Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Fox News under FBI Counteritelligence Investigation
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/20/2017 07:18 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/20/2017 02:26 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy I cannot believe that MAGA shitheads believe that this just fine and joke about treason like that could minimize what I just said I can't believe.

We're actually joking about you guys. We have seen no evidence of treason. We have seen mountains of evidence to show that you guys are gullible fools.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 07/20/2017 02:42 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Welll, madam porkblo: there you go again. With the "we" crap again. (whheeeee lil oinky...)
Just a fringe element kook. The russian collusion you seem to joke about actually looks quite plausible to "we" aka us. Who have endured your idiotic blithering blathering bloviations.
Got fembot traitor written all over the lil swine...

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 07/20/2017 at 07:57 PM by nukeh2o
 07/20/2017 03:05 PM

tpapablo

I have taken money from Russia. In your strange and paranoid worldview, therefore, I am a traitor, nuke. Print out this thread and rush it over to the nearest FBI office. That will get me executed for sure. Then you won't have to endure my blithering blathering bloviations anymore. Just ask to see an agent and tell him/her that you have uncovered a traitor in our midst and hand them this. Be sure to tell them that you want to see me executed. If you wouldn't mind terribly, would you video the meeting and post it here afterwards? I would really like to see the agent's face when he sees that you have handed him a case that will undoubtably make his career.

07/20/2017 03:07 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Wow. You bothered to type all off that just so that you could pretend to be entirely missing the point?

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 07/20/2017 03:07 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: WG Yes, the first amendment allows him to say what he wants, a private citizen can legally collude with our enemies (when we are not at war) to tell any lies he wants. Being outed as in league with the enemy would have meant career death to a broadcaster in saner times, before most of the Republican party lost it's mind and sense of patriotism, but now it's probably seen as just more proof that the dude is firmly on your and Putin's team. But FCC and FARA rules may have been broken.

FBI wouldn't be involved in such a thing. Thus, fake news, most likely.

As I have forthrightly admitted, Putin is paying me to post pro-Russian propaganda on this forum. Perfectly legal and the $10,000 a month that Vlad pays me comes in handy.

More proof Pap smear just makes shit up and knows absolutely nothing about law, law enforcment or national security. Any idiot would know counter-intelligence is one of the FBIs primary beats. Don't believe anything he says, at all. Pure B.S.. I proved so many times now. https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/counterintelligence
 07/20/2017 03:29 PM

tpapablo

How about that bet, Hap? $10,000 that I have a house in Satellite Beach. A man of with your keen discernment of what is bullshit and what isn't, should jump at $10,000 in free money.

Question for you, Hap. Are you a preteen? If you are I will lay off of you. If not, I will eventually do so anyway. You don't have the mental horsepower to provide me with any long term amusement value.

07/20/2017 03:54 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo How about that bet, Hap? $10,000 that I have a house in Satellite Beach. A man of with your keen discernment of what is bullshit and what isn't, should jump at $10,000 in free money.

Question for you, Hap. Are you a preteen? If you are I will lay off of you. If not, I will eventually do so anyway. You don't have the mental horsepower to provide me with any long term amusement value.

Let's make that bet about the FBI handling Counter-intelligence. But FYI I don't bet in FL, it's illegal. But, you are a "lawyer." You should know this. But I wouldn't doubt your parents bought you a house over here. You sound like a trust fund asshole.
 07/20/2017 04:08 PM

WG

HAP, I think you are chasing a dead end a bit with this,
It's entertaining bickering, but a diversion from the point that Trump is a traitor.

Tpap does have a low end crash hovel beachside, he does sometime flail in the water here.
As far as I can tell, he is who he says he is, a fairly well off greedy corporate lawyer with no conscience.
Ugly dude too.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 07/20/2017 04:13 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: WG HAP, I think you are chasing a dead end a bit with this, It's entertaining bickering, but a diversion from the point that Trump is a traitor. Tpap does have a low end crash hovel beachside, he does sometime flail in the water here. As far as I can tell, he is who he says he is, a fairly well off greedy corporate lawyer with no conscience. Ugly dude too.
Ahh, well the sound of it it appears I know more about law and gov than he does or he just likes to flat out lie. So he is a hack or just likes spreading false info. Either way a true #asshole. So Keiser college Give a law degrees now?
 07/20/2017 04:22 PM

WG

He probably knows corporate law enough to become comfortable helping them screw us, but not shit about much else.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 07/20/2017 04:24 PM

tpapablo

You are in luck. A bet between two adults is perfectly legal in Florida. So, $10,000 that I own a house in Satellite Beach and I bought it with my own money?

Oh, I see what you are saying. You're a minor. That's why I asked earlier. Well, while a bet with you isn't illegal, it is unenforceable by me. It actually makes me happy that you are a minor. I was feeling sorry for you when I was thinking that you were an extremely low IQ adult. Makes sense now. I would encourage you to get out into the world more. Obviously, you have had a very sheltered childhood to have been taken in by this Russian fantasy.

07/20/2017 04:41 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo You are in luck. A bet between two adults is perfectly legal in Florida. So, $10,000 that I own a house in Satellite Beach and I bought it with my own money? Oh, I see what you are saying. You're a minor. That's why I asked earlier. Well, while a bet with you isn't illegal, it is unenforceable by me. It actually makes me happy that you are a minor. I was feeling sorry for you when I was thinking that you were an extremely low IQ adult. Makes sense now. I would encourage you to get out into the world more. Obviously, you have had a very sheltered childhood to have been taken in by this Russian fantasy.
Anything over 10 bucks is a crime in FL. Man, you are a "lawyer!" Hahaha! I'd hate to be your "client." To think I'm a minor, even more ignorant. You're very inept. But I could care less if you have a house here. However you got it, it was given to you. You suck at law, most definitely.
 07/20/2017 04:57 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Originally posted by: tpapablo You are in luck. A bet between two adults is perfectly legal in Florida. So, $10,000 that I own a house in Satellite Beach and I bought it with my own money? Oh, I see what you are saying. You're a minor. That's why I asked earlier. Well, while a bet with you isn't illegal, it is unenforceable by me. It actually makes me happy that you are a minor. I was feeling sorry for you when I was thinking that you were an extremely low IQ adult. Makes sense now. I would encourage you to get out into the world more. Obviously, you have had a very sheltered childhood to have been taken in by this Russian fantasy.
Anything over 10 bucks is a crime in FL. Man, you are a "lawyer!" Hahaha! I'd hate to be your "client." To think I'm a minor, even more ignorant. You're very inept. But I could care less if you have a house here. However you got it, it was given to you. You suck at law, most definitely.

Wrong again, Hap. I can legally bet you any amount on something like this. I may or may not suck at law, but I am good enough to have the money to buy a beach house over there. You know what they say, Hap, success is the best revenge.

07/20/2017 05:09 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Wrong again, Hap. I can legally bet you any amount on something like this. I may or may not suck at law, but I am good enough to have the money to buy a beach house over there. You know what they say, Hap, success is the best revenge.

Link the statute.
 07/20/2017 05:20 PM

tpapablo

I'm $425/hr., my man. Figure I could do that in a quarter of an hour. Send me $100, and I will get that for you.

07/20/2017 05:25 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo I'm $425/hr., my man. Figure I could do that in a quarter of an hour. Send me $100, and I will get that for you.

Haha I'll save the money. You're a hack. There isn't one. It's illegal to bet beyond 10 dollars. Proved you are B.S. once again. You're done, your word is trash.
 07/20/2017 05:25 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

HAP once again pwning the hell of of Tpap.

Why do you even try, it just makes you look like a tired old man- you are no match for him.

All the Russia posturing makes you look stupid (and scared) too. The bottom line is, collusion or no, treason or no- the President is sucking Russian knob on an hourly basis and that is unsettling to say the least. He gossips on Twitter constantly like a 12-year old mean girl, and that is embarassingly frightening- not to mention he's just a dick in general (McCain comments, Pussy Grabber, etc etc)

You are trying to cover your bases with your tired cocky-guy schpeel, but its gotten so desperate you are trying to think up ways to make handjobbing Putin seem cool and OK - and the end result is its hilarious if not a bit disturbingly sad to watch you make an ass of yourself publicly. Heck you don't even need HAP to look like a knucklehead.

As someone once said: "Big mouths fall the hardest."

When America was "great"
 07/20/2017 05:55 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: fishkller HAP once again pwning the hell of of Tpap. Why do you even try, it just makes you look like a tired old man- you are no match for him. All the Russia posturing makes you look stupid (and scared) too. The bottom line is, collusion or no, treason or no- the President is sucking Russian knob on an hourly basis and that is unsettling to say the least. He gossips on Twitter constantly like a 12-year old mean girl, and that is embarassingly frightening- not to mention he's just a dick in general (McCain comments, Pussy Grabber, etc etc) You are trying to cover your bases with your tired cocky-guy schpeel, but its gotten so desperate you are trying to think up ways to make handjobbing Putin seem cool and OK - and the end result is its hilarious if not a bit disturbingly sad to watch you make an ass of yourself publicly. Heck you don't even need HAP to look like a knucklehead. As someone once said: "Big mouths fall the hardest."
Yeah, he is on ignore now. A "lawyer" that cannot back a claim that they make with legal statutes is no lawyer. Proof his credibility is nil. No sense engaging with the mentally ill.
 07/20/2017 06:29 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

PP esquire is a real lawyer. He is a corporate shill. Whether something is legal or not does not affect a position that he takes here when he is trolling. He will take any side of an argument, factual and true or not, if that side suits his game. That trait here is a carry over from a necessary behavior for successful corporate law. You have to have winning as the highest moral value such that you are free to take whatever position your client pays you to take even if you have to lie lie and lie some more on your client's behalf.

07/20/2017 07:20 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I've taken Trumpablo's money and I plan on doing it again. The Trump economy will kick in around October and we will see a fall by Christmas, so I'll make some cash on that bet, but I might have to give it back in a year because the traitor Republicans don't have the balls to take Trump to task over Russia and conflicts of interest.

Sure Tpap the Trumpette has money, but he'll never know what a proper cutback feels like, so I kinda feel sorry for him.

I was right.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .