Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Here is what the progs want for you.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/29/2017 07:13 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/29/2017 07:13 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/sweden-police-commissioner-begs-help-no-go-zones-rises/

Ever wonder why progs - who profess to hate religion - have such an affinity to Islam and Muslims, who have the worst religion going (even devil worshippers are more peaceful). It's because they know Muslims will destroy our culture, which is what they want. (Do the ever say anything good about our culture? Nope.) Needless to say, progs are the dumbest humans in existence. They think that they can control the Muslims and come out on top. They are wrong of course.

Thank God that we elected Trump, who is putting an end to this madness.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 06/29/2017 07:26 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

No, I won't go to that cesspool of ignorance, but of course your take on it is just fucking stupid.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 06/29/2017 07:29 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Someday we'll find out what he really thinks.

06/29/2017 07:30 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Tspank worldview:

Russia - Yes

Mexico - No

Sweden - Yes

Kentucky - Yes

Pakistan - huh?

Ireland - Whiskey

06/29/2017 07:42 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Progs get sensitive when their nefarious plans are revealed. I know I am on the right track.

But it is interesting, isn't it? WG didn't read the article, but calls my take on it stupid. That is pure prog there. They know that they don't have an argument against what I have shown. Thus, they resort to name calling. It is how they work. What do they say about Trump, for instance. They don't discuss the effect of the Muslim suspension. Instead they call him a racist, etc. They don't address the substance of his efforts, they make up a Russian conspiracy. The problem for them is that we are on to them, as shown by us electing Trump despite all the crap they flung at him. They are falling apart. It's great - making America great again, you might say.

I :heart; Q
 06/30/2017 12:54 PM

Greensleeves

Tspank's mancrush on the Clown Prince is:

A. Disturbing

B. Disgusting

C. Reason for concern

06/30/2017 01:02 PM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

way to illustrate his point greensleeves
 06/30/2017 06:03 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: johnny way to illustrate his point greensleeves
Ever notice pap smear's posts are all about "progs." He has nothing of content to offer, no insight whatsoever. He jus spouts hot air. He's like one of those guys you see at large public gatherings on the soap box with a megaphone babbling political nonsense, usually mentally ill. He's that but in a wannabee troll form. Pure trash, nothing to offer society. I have more respect for the guys on the soapbox though. They put themselves out there. Pap makes fake names and careers to hide behind.
 07/01/2017 12:00 AM

Cole

Can we trade the trump racist assholes for Muslim refugees?

I'm sure the refugees will use less Medicaid and public services.

I was right.
 07/01/2017 04:51 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Coleslaw award of the century!!  Libtards will use the aforementioned ploys to show their total buy-in to their cause (Tolerance is what they preach)!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 07/01/2017 08:06 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: crankit

Coleslaw award of the century!!  Libtards will use the aforementioned ploys to show their total buy-in to their cause (Tolerance is what they preach)!

I'm intolerant of the intolerant.

There will be a time when your nasty racist attitudes will be no more and America will be a much better place.

I was right.
 07/01/2017 09:21 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Cole Can we trade the trump racist assholes for Muslim refugees? I'm sure the refugees will use less Medicaid and public services.

I have a friend that lives in Miami. Her parents are Muslim refugees from Pakistan. They came here almost 40 years ago. My friend is a real estate attorney which is a very lucrative career in Miami. She was generally a Republican but not anymore given the shift in the party base. Her brothers are physicians.

I have a cousin. He is an ardent Trump supporter. He comes from families that came to the colonies in the 1690s. That entire side of my family has been here for centuries. He has been on disability and his kids (of multiple women) on welfare of various levels for decades. He is one of those "disabled" folks that manages to have the physical ability to do under the table construction work and fish and hunt; just not hold a real job down. His real disability is that he is a sorry sack of shit that never had the personal responsibility and discipline to keep a real job for any length of time. He quit on job because his boss wouldn't let him have off for the opening day of deer season.

07/01/2017 10:19 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

Originally posted by: scombrid

Originally posted by: Cole Can we trade the trump racist assholes for Muslim refugees? I'm sure the refugees will use less Medicaid and public services.

I have a friend that lives in Miami. Her parents are Muslim refugees from Pakistan. They came here almost 40 years ago. My friend is a real estate attorney which is a very lucrative career in Miami. She was generally a Republican but not anymore given the shift in the party base. Her brothers are physicians.

I have a cousin. He is an ardent Trump supporter. He comes from families that came to the colonies in the 1690s. That entire side of my family has been here for centuries. He has been on disability and his kids (of multiple women) on welfare of various levels for decades. He is one of those "disabled" folks that manages to have the physical ability to do under the table construction work and fish and hunt; just not hold a real job down. His real disability is that he is a sorry sack of shit that never had the personal responsibility and discipline to keep a real job for any length of time. He quit on job because his boss wouldn't let him have off for the opening day of deer season.

I think you are making the point that refugees are more worthy of our admiration, but at the same time you are making a good case for cutting social welfare programs.
 07/01/2017 11:14 AM

Cole

Nobody has a problem with proper management of social services, cutting is not the answer. We are the only first world country that has tens of thousands of our military vets living on the streets. There is no excuse for that.

I was right.
 07/02/2017 07:07 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Just pointing out that the world isn't as black and white as some people seem to think and that they may often be demonizing the wrong group.

In regards to cutting social programs. Sure, cut off people like Cousin "Buck". Now my other cousin, his half sister, used public assistance to raise a family after her husband died before he was 30 years old. She's not a lifer like "Buck" and the world is a better place for her having had that safety net available.

Republicans would be wise to remember when they are swinging the ax at social programs that the "swing" vote that got Trump elected was a lot of people that like social programs a lot. That rust-belt swing vote was people that think that their lot in life can be blamed on foreigners and that immigrants (irrespective of status) are threatening to bankrupt the social programs that the Real Americans(TM) so greatly deserve.

07/02/2017 07:10 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: scombrid Just pointing out that the world isn't as black and white as some people seem to think and that they may often be demonizing the wrong group.

In regards to cutting social programs. Sure, cut off people like Cousin "Buck". Now my other cousin, his half sister, used public assistance to raise a family after her husband died before he was 30 years old. She's not a lifer like "Buck" and the world is a better place for her having had that safety net available.

Republicans would be wise to remember when they are swinging the ax at social programs that the "swing" vote that got Trump elected was a lot of people that like social programs a lot. That rust-belt swing vote was people that think that their lot in life can be blamed on foreigners and that immigrants (irrespective of status) are threatening to bankrupt the social programs that the Real Americans(TM) so greatly deserve.

Also, voters that just simply thought Clinton was the greater of two evils. They are learning their lesson now.
 07/02/2017 07:44 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

LOL looks like Tpatraitor's propaganda thread got derailed..

When America was "great"
 07/02/2017 07:46 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: fishkller LOL looks like Tpatraitor's propaganda thread got derailed..
Of course it did. It was weak to begin with.
 07/02/2017 08:16 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

If we could kick the freeloader, "I make more not working than I could working crowd" off the system we could afford to take care of the truly needy. Drug testing could help. The people that need help for their addictions would be found out and we could help with that first.
 07/02/2017 08:28 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

I'm sorry, but that spreadsheet doesn't balance. Freeloaders being the major problem in our system is a myth. Check out how much we spend on defense.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .